Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Good luck y'all, was just trying to help, OG NT'er member Foot Clan from like 2000 on here and got newbies trying to talk smart, I'm staying out of this thread, hope you guys get yours early or @ least for retail, got my 4 on lock and was gonna help others but I'm good now, peace
QFT

See I hate when all these selfish newbies come in here hoarding info.  The ones mad are probably the same ones trying to make a living off of flipping shoes you copped at retail which is why it means so much.  Im not feelin that whole you aint put in the work thing either.  You can google search all day and unless you typing in the right thing "Sidelineapparel.com" isn't going to be in your first 10 pages.  Either way, props to the people who share info.

In the end, we're all still trying to get our own pairs. Yeah props for sharing this info but my chances of picking up a pair was drastically reduced considering the limited #s they received. Just a few days ago, most members on this board were reluctant to share info and now that some of you have your pairs locked down, it seems as if that isn't an issue anymore, So excuse me if I'm a little bitter.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by mints

What people that miss out on these from all the spots being named should do is bookmark them for use on other shoes. I may miss out on a tip, but the info is useful later on for other releases where no one might say anything about it. Then we wouldn't need to have PM chains or questions about if a place is legit.
i been doing thiss

I started doing it about 3 years ago, and occasionally I'll move a link to a subfolder, it really comes in handy when I need to get organized for releases like this or finding stuff that isn't on everyone's radar and most shops won't order. 

Originally Posted by JzeusTx

Originally Posted by XB

Sneakerbum doesn't let u put in payment info
Your right I just noticed that... Maybe they are waiting till midnight on the 22nd? Man been searching for anything out there... sucks being new to NT, suck when you dont have connects, sucks when you cant make connect cause you are new... #FaithNotLost
Hang in there.  You gotta start somewhere.  There's still a lot of opportunities.  Keep trying and you'll catch on.  You can learn a lot by asking people questions and reading some of the past threads.  If you don't like to read you're in trouble.  Check out the BC3 release post, other locked Concord threads-it's old, but there's some hidden gems in there.  Also, PM people.  Not everyone will respond, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  If you're on Twitter do some searching on there.

Whatever you do-never become one of the selfish people who is only in it for themselves.  Always think about paying stuff forward and helping out others.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by 90max

i can't believe this %@%! i've been a lurker for 10 yrs lolz...anyways sideline has ALWAYS well for the past prob 8 jordan releases POSTED the sneakers 1 week inadvance for the call date and time.... wow

thanks for making us low post guy's look even worse..... you need to go sit somewhere

relax kid...others who follow sideline understand what i wrote ...gl getting your pair and plz dont wear them with skinny jeans ....

I'm just gonna start blaming JB for all this nonsense. Not trying to beef with the NT family. I'm still trying to gain positive credibility. If they produced more they would make more money instead of the lurkers cashing in. The days of walking in to a store and buying what you want are never coming back. It's sad

What people that miss out on these from all the spots being named should do is bookmark them for use on other shoes. I may miss out on a tip, but the info is useful later on for other releases where no one might say anything about it. Then we wouldn't need to have PM chains or questions about if a place is legit.

I don't know how some of these vets with 1000+ posts don't have a stronger bookmark game. They've been on NT for a long time, by now they should have the experience for a release like this and a ton of sites lined up and contacted. People are just lazy I guess, and want to be spoon-fed links.

i can't believe this %@%! i've been a lurker for 10 yrs lolz...anyways sideline has ALWAYS well for the past prob 8 jordan releases POSTED the sneakers 1 week inadvance for the call date and time.... wow

thanks for making us low post guy's look even worse..... you need to go sit somewhere

relax kid...others who follow sideline understand what i wrote ...gl getting your pair and plz dont wear them with skinny jeans ....

roll.gif
who let Katt Williams in here! You sealed your fate with that first sentence. And grown men don't wear skinny jeans player

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Good luck y'all, was just trying to help, OG NT'er member Foot Clan from like 2000 on here and got newbies trying to talk smart, I'm staying out of this thread, hope you guys get yours early or @ least for retail, got my 4 on lock and was gonna help others but I'm good now, peace
QFT

See I hate when all these selfish newbies come in here hoarding info.  The ones mad are probably the same ones trying to make a living off of flipping shoes you copped at retail which is why it means so much.  Im not feelin that whole you aint put in the work thing either.  You can google search all day and unless you typing in the right thing "Sidelineapparel.com" isn't going to be in your first 10 pages.  Either way, props to the people who share info.
I'm one of the "selfish noobies", I've shared information with others, but I'm not going to post it on the board for resellers and lurkers to take advantage of and yeah you may not have found sidelineapparel by putting in some work. But, you could have developed a gameplan and found other sites. I could have easily had 3 to 4 pairs right now @ about $195 each, but I'm happy with my 1 and trying to get a second below retail. If you guys post a link in this thread it sells out 5 times faster. Makes more sense to put in some work and share it with others via PM to try to secure a pair. I could only imagine what would have happened if I told people the day before that soleheaven.com was going to have them at 5 AM. Not saying it should be like that all the time, but this release is a different beast altogether.

I feel you.  I wasn't talking about you though-I mean more of the people who frown on any info sharing.  I think a PM is a good way to share info and protect from lurkers, but I'm not going to be the one who just doesn't share anything.  If I know something and someone PMs me I'll share what I know because that weeds out some of the people who are actually trying from people who are freeloading, but it's ok to drop a link in here every now and then too.  Most people found their initial info from someone doing that.

I hope you get your second pair though.  I'm in the same boat as you.

I'm just gonna start blaming JB for all this nonsense. Not trying to beef with the NT family. I'm still trying to gain positive credibility. If they produced more they would make more money instead of the lurkers cashing in. The days of walking in to a store and buying what you want are never coming back. It's sad

dude do u even know what your writing. i hope your not an adult, do u understand anything in this world dealing with overflooding the market. this is where threads go south. i'm sure your next statement in school is "why doesn't the united states just print more dollar bills so no one is poor"

I don't know how some of these vets with 1000+ posts don't have a stronger bookmark game. They've been on NT for a long time, by now they should have the experience for a release like this and a ton of sites lined up and contacted. People are just lazy I guess, and want to be spoon-fed links.
Every year it's the same questions. Is so and so place legit, will I get charged customs fees, What's the phone number to so and so place I heard got a restock. Just a tiny bit of work on their end and they wouldn't have to waste time asking questions that have been answered repeatedly. 

Looks like it will be impossible for me to cop the Concords. Good luck to everyone on RD release day. I'll just wait for the Chicago Xs. I really, really, really wanted a pair of Concords. It's been 16 years since I had pair of them.

Well, if they're truly vets then most of these online spots and things weren't around when they started.  They probably got most of their pairs by hitting up a store on RD or a Nike Sample sale or something.  I bet 80% of NT doesn't even know what a Nike sample sale looked like a decade ago.  Post count doesn't always have to do with someone's work ethic.  Truth is they might actually have a 40hr+ a week job or a family and can't afford to put in the same amount of time on NT as teens and some college students can.  Shoot if I wasn't on vacation for a few weeks I wouldn't be on here either.

Every year it's the same questions. Is so and so place legit, will I get charged customs fees, What's the phone number to so and so place I heard got a restock. Just a tiny bit of work on their end and they wouldn't have to waste time asking questions that have been answered repeatedly. 
You right.  Some things you can google.  Like a simple search like "what are custom fees?" can bring a wealth of info.  Finding hidden spots that are selling concord xi's early might be a little more challenging.

You right.  Some things you can google.  Like a simple search like "what are custom fees?" can bring a wealth of info.  Finding hidden spots that are selling concord xi's early might be a little more challenging.
"do these run true to size?"
roll.gif

Well, if they're truly vets then most of these online spots and things weren't around when they started.  They probably got most of their pairs by hitting up a store on RD or a Nike Sample sale or something.  I bet 80% of NT doesn't even know what a Nike sample sale looked like a decade ago.  Post count doesn't always have to do with someone's work ethic.  Truth is they might actually have a 40hr+ a week job or a family and can't afford to put in the same amount of time on NT as teens and some college students can.  Shoot if I wasn't on vacation for a few weeks I wouldn't be on here either.
I'm just saying if you have over 1000 posts you should have been exposed to a ton of stores by now. I see people come in here and spend time complaining when there is a thread on this website about legit retailers. Instead of spending time posting, these people should be going through those sites at the very least.

I'm just saying if you have over 1000 posts you should have been exposed to a ton of stores by now. I see people come in here and spend time complaining when there is a thread on this website about legit retailers. Instead of spending time posting, these people should be going through those sites at the very least.

True. I agree.  For that I will say people are just being lazy.  SN: NT's search function really does suck.

Originally Posted by Nron

Originally Posted by The Truth82

no more sizes only 14 ,15 from side line SMH

damn I need a 14. Doubting I'll get through
I wear 14 myself. All you can do is keep trying my dude. Good luck
Thanks my man same to you! Worried cos the homie TheNewJays said he was there but the phone was off the hook... lol but that cat be everywhere it seems!

Originally Posted by Nron

damn I need a 14. Doubting I'll get through
I wear 14 myself. All you can do is keep trying my dude. Good luck
Thanks my man same to you! Worried cos the homie TheNewJays said he was there but the phone was off the hook... lol but that cat be everywhere it seems!

I just got through. Dude told me only size 7 left. It was worth the try. Wearing big sizes can be a gift and a curse.

Back
Top Bottom