Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Available sizes on NDC are "#Concords size update: Only sizes left 7, 7.5, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18"

Timeout using PayPal wonder if it goes thru though? Any thoughts? I was submitting the order when it times out

KEEP TRYING ON NDC. Got thru after 40 mins of crashes, etc.
MEHlE.jpg

Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this is not a charge. Your account will be charged when the merchant processes your payment. You may receive multiple emails as the merchant processes your order.

Does this mean I won't get them?

order went through on NDC after all the madness.

Thing is, I got paid via Paypal, got the order confirmation end page on NDC...BUT never got a order confirmation email, only got a paypal email saying I sent $391.xx to nike.com

Am I good??? or did it crash on me???

Soo frustrated. I tried every website on my desktop/laptop/ and iphone and ifailed. Soo sick of these stupid websites crashing every time.

%**! a NDC.  I figured if anyone would be able to somewhat handle the web traffic, it'd be them.  Guess I was wrong.  SMH
Had the joints in my cart w/ all my payment info entered, hit the pay button and then got stuck in internet oblivion.  Bastards.  

I'ma be reaaaaaaaally tight if I stay up all night and don't even get them tomorrow AM.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry we've just run out of item(s): Air Jordan 11 Retro Three-Quarter Men's Shoe, in size 10. We apologize for the inconvenience. damn ran out on ndc.

Back
Top Bottom