Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mints

It depends on your bank. I had a pair of White Cements ship unexpectedly from FNL earlier this year a week after the temp hold was released, 2 weeks after I placed the order. I got charged for them about a day after I got them though. I'm glad I wasn't close to the edge though or the charge would have hurt since I wasn't expecting them to ship anymore.

nerd.gif
word so even if it was on hold they still shipped em right?
the bank was trippin for a bit thats why so im just wondering if im good or not

I just want this week to go by as fast as possible. My NDC pairs are chillin in Mesquite, TX and won't be here till the 30th? It's not like I'm gonna wear 'em in the next couple days it's just... I NEED THEM IN MY HANDS!

I also received my shipping confirmation from CT and for those who ordered from Oqiumstore, they sent me an email saying my shoes will be shipped on the Dec. 28th using Fedex.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

For those who got the shipping confirmation from CT, did you receive an e-mail from them or did you check on your CT account or Paypal account?

email from them last friday saying it was shipped

I didn't get my confirmation from CT sent them an email see wats up... They already charged me so hoepefully they shipped mine out too

I didn't get a shipping email from CT, but they updated my order status a few day ago to "INTERNATIONAL MAIL" under tracking and "COMPLETE" under status. Am I good?

Originally Posted by NC23

I didn't get a shipping email from CT, but they updated my order status a few day ago to "INTERNATIONAL MAIL" under tracking and "COMPLETE" under status. Am I good?
Yea you are definitely straight. That means mailed. That is how my status looks too and I recieved an email!

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

anybody get in touch with FNL yet?? any order confirmations out there??

A lot of people have order confirmations its the shipping confirmations we are waiting on! Hopefully soon.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

anybody get in touch with FNL yet?? any order confirmations out there??

I saw a couple of people a few pages back that said theirs had shipped.

With FNL though, especially for this release, for every pair they ship out, twenty or more will be canceled. You're dependent on a store sending you sneakers they know are in high demand.

Everyone that is getting shipping confirmation from CT...you guys all ordered their courier service shipping and paid for it correct?  Not the free "sneakersaver" shipping?
I've read many times and it was mentioned in an e-mail to me from CT that the sneakersaver service at times will have no tracking number available for it.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Supposed to be a restock today at N. Riverside HOH in Chicago today. My boy is waiting inline right now with all the christmas pack campers...

Anyone know if any other HOH locations will get restocks?

Well, I can confirm that HOH Miami isn't.  I was just in the mall and got that "Are you stupid?!" look sneaker store employees give you when you ask a question that they either don't know the answer to or consider asinine.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Everyone that is getting shipping confirmation from CT...you guys all ordered their courier service shipping and paid for it correct?  Not the free "sneakersaver" shipping?
I've read many times and it was mentioned in an e-mail to me from CT that the sneakersaver service at times will have no tracking number available for it.

nerd.gif

^^^ Yes I paid $12.00 for the shipping.

Back
Top Bottom