Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

^nah, vampedo is the president. that dude is just the treasurer.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Btw once you get your pair people be on the lookout for That Guy...he is watching you, waiting for you...just run home as fast as you can
1rgY9.gif
GIF had me dying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by alexpak94

Okay, i'll admit it, 90% of the highschoolers camping and shiet are all hypebeasts, but man theres a small percentage that's not. WE don't resell and if we do it's never rape prices, a good solid make back what I paid for. I'm a highschooler, but I've watched almost every game jordan has played (my dad was a huge fan...weird for a korean dad -____-'), my dad recorded every game on VHS and showed it too me. I know what these concords mean, and I was waiting for the whole year. I'm so excited right now, and i can't wait to put them on my feet. Yes my feet not some other dude for money, i'd camp alone too but that's risky at hilltop. So yes i'm taking a couple of friends, and we planned this **$+ months before doing our homework. and my friends are in the shoe game for the love not the money, they actually have it better too, a dad that understands the shoe game.

Conclusion? We gettin the shoes for the history and the player that became a legend. not all highschoolers are hypebeasts. I'm just saying.
Funny you say that. Was Kim Jong II your dad.
"Kim was a big basketball fan — and an even bigger Michael Jordan fan. Madeleine Albright, former secretary of state, presented him with a ball signed by Jordan and Kim is said to have owned a video library of nearly every game Jordan played."

from the Washington Post
naw but it figures...my granparents hopped the border into the south...maybe that's what influenced my dad? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

I worked night crew last year and went straight from work. I showed up in some black sweatpants, an ivory colored shirt, some white/navy diamond turfs that were beat in 2005 let alone last year. Everyone was looking at me funny. I dont need other dudes to stare at my sneakers during a release. I dont wear them for you.

so when do you need other dudes to stare at your sneakers?
jokes.
i understand when people come straight from work or have to go to work but i'm wondering when some people actually wear their shoes. i were mine whether i'm going out to the bar, going to the post office or going to the supermarket.
of course i try to avoid wearing white mesh and icy soles in the rain or snow but other than that it's whatever. and i take very good care of my shoes.
i know people that buy shoes consistently, keep most ds in a closet and wear beaters or random stuff daily. just curious when they'll ever wear the stuff they buy.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i usually wear beaters to buy new shoes but fam has on the ms vi's
eek.gif
my ms's dont even leave the box if its not 80+
laugh.gif

degrees?
why's that?

i wear all my shoes no trophies but im not wearing a mostlly all white shoe(ms vi) to a release

glad to hear u rock no trophy style. that's how it should be imo.
when i'm in a vi mood and it decides to rain out, ms's are actually my go to.
smoked soles don't yellow or look dirty and the leather, though white, is easy to wipe down and clean.
to each their own. keep on keepin on, brotha.

Originally Posted by airsully

have NEVER heard of a place asking for a copy of ANY of my other bills ?? WATCH OUT --- RED FLAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no worries sending Natter Jacks my info. There is nothing to be worried about. It's not like they are asking for SS #'s. They are basically asking for info that could be found in the phonebook or with a quick google search. I paid with paypal so I'm confident this place is all good.

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by airsully

have NEVER heard of a place asking for a copy of ANY of my other bills ?? WATCH OUT --- RED FLAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think someone will be alright as long as they line out all important information and show proof of address. Which they are looking for.
This is why paying through paypal is best for these purchases.

i know that in most cases the mailing (shipping) address must match the billing address on the credit card used but have never heard of being asked to supply additional proof of my address ???? somethin don't smell right ??

Line at Lakewood mall is dumb long gonna call it a day and send my boys back no need to make them wait for nothing. I won't buy anything that isn't my correct size forget resell or trade bait smh oh well things have change

Originally Posted by Josh311

Greensboro NC Friendly Center Foot Locker has no mens sizes. Is that the employee store or something?

It's a normal store, but don't get as much revenue. Dude there said that only the Summit Ave and 4 seasons locations will have them.

This is a small sneaker store here in South Miami called SoleFly which open TOMORROW at 11AM and they have campers already. Wow, smh.

408289_10150422610331319_256388116318_8854935_356434113_n.jpg

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by 430AM

Just sent my cousin out to Serramonte Mall to get a wristband and he said there was a good 1000+ people in line. Went from the wall by Target all the way to Macys!!! That's bay @+## for you.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I could tell dude was MAD cause he called me and said... I was an A-Hole and hung up. When I sent him out there I told him there was only like 200 people in line and he should be good. 
laugh.gif
lol, i was going to head to serramonte for the kobe 7 christmas release, because i knew it will be too late for the concords.
apparently this is serramonte a couple hours ago
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm MIRIN.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Where you located? Was trying to ask my NEX but they said they don't know what or when they get them.

im in VA beach fam

do people also line up at the nex on base? is it one pair per serviceman? how does that work?

yuup cats be lined up like crazy it be a lot of young cats too dependents and all. it is one pair per military id and they pass out tickets also. if you dont redeem your ticket by noon your shoe gets sold to whoever

Back
Top Bottom