Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

After cops and security telling everyone to leave mall property and not come back until 4am to line up, then showing up only to find out they got tired of sending everyone away and allowed the line to form at 2:30ish i realized it was gonna be a bad situation. Ignorant people could not figure out how to form a single file line so cops came out around 5:30am (shoe stores set to open at 6am) and said "due to unfortunate circumstances these shoes are not going to be sold at this time" and booted everybody out of the mall. Nobody left the parking lot, cops came out and told everyone to leave but nobody would WTH??? So at 8am when the entire mall opened everyone crowded footaction again so they said "we will not be selling the XI today" again WTH??? Then they proceeded to shut the gate and turn out their lights...while the entire mall was open...2 days til xmas. Finally decided to leave, planned on going back at noon. My girl went at 10am to see if she could cop for me and surprise me on xmas day but they apparently decided after telling everyone they wouldnt sell today that they'd sell shortly after i left. Btw, they also claimed they were just going to ship them to another store. So F footaction! This would be so avoidable if tickets were given out as the line formed so ppl who arrived at 2am or so could know they wouldnt be getting a pair there and have AN OPPROTUNITY to go elsewhere instead of a one-time crapshoot. Thats what pisses people off at 6am, waiting all night with no way of knowing if they even have a chance. Simple solution to an EXTREMELY UNNECESSARY PROBLEM!!! So i had to cop off uptempoair.com for 319 but oh well, already got my shipped email with tracking number so its not worst case scenario for me.
You are silly for believing footaction. 

9kv7na.png

Thanks NDC.

Finishline never sent a shipping e mail to me, but i checked my order status like a nervous little school boy and lord behold- they've shipped. Will be here next Friday. Done with this release once they're on my doorstep.

Good luck to all who are still looking / waiting for e mails. Check your order status, you never know what you might find. Chicago Xs are next on the list.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Some of ya r cheap I rather spend $50-100 get them early then having to put my life in danger for some sneakers !!

You were the one 48 hours complaining about passing on them since you didn't have the funds and needed to sell your dmps 
laugh.gif

Take it easy, let people do what they want.

When there's a will there's a will lol I stood with the dmp and still got the Concords for under retail before release date but I'm saying some ppl got the cash go ahead and pay a little extra but don't complain later on when u see them on eBay or cragis list going for 400 ++
Haha, I feel ya.

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by spizike231

Has ANYONE gotten a shipping e mail from Finishlne?
man its going to take atleast 5 days last year when i copped the CG's i was sooooo pissed.
It's all good. Just posted an update, they shipped but no e mail. Will be here Friday.

You were the one 48 hours complaining about passing on them since you didn't have the funds and needed to sell your dmps 
laugh.gif

Take it easy, let people do what they want.

When there's a will there's a will lol I stood with the dmp and still got the Concords for under retail before release date but I'm saying some ppl got the cash go ahead and pay a little extra but don't complain later on when u see them on eBay or cragis list going for 400 ++
Haha, I feel ya.

This is how grimey some stores are here in queens, dude was selling for 275 a few days ago.... Then 300 and then 350 yesterday, some kid was there with his moms and he said my mom doesn't get paid to tomorrow can u hold them he says yea sure but they gonna cost you $400 tomorrow he's like what!?!?! Broke my heart cause I seen the kids face he was crushed !

Haha, I feel ya.

This is how grimey some stores are here in queens, dude was selling for 275 a few days ago.... Then 300 and then 350 yesterday, some kid was there with his moms and he said my mom doesn't get paid to tomorrow can u hold them he says yea sure but they gonna cost you $400 tomorrow he's like what!?!?! Broke my heart cause I seen the kids face he was crushed !
Damn, thats rough. Just looked at what my size(11) are selling for and im seeing $400+ thats un real. Glad I was able to snag my pairs for box price, no way would I pay resellers price on these. For those who are god bless your pockets.

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

I waited in the cold and wound up with nothing because of shady ++@ people, shady ++@ employees/managers, and shady ++@ mall security. Worst release ever I'd say. Doubt theres a point in hoping for a restock online somewhere.

Haha, I feel ya.

Damn, thats rough. Just looked at what my size(11) are selling for and im seeing $400+ thats un real. Glad I was able to snag my pairs for box price, no way would I pay resellers price on these. For those who are god bless your pockets.

Yea alot of stores are taking advantage this is the nature of the beast and we must play by there rules which is the messed up part, honestly I'm starting to slow down and I do but releases like this I must cop!! I say this is top 5 all time release I don't even remember the dmp's being like this & that was ruff so imagine

My Girl was like did you get your pair? I was like huh? Then I remembered these dropped. I must be the only person on the planet that cannot understand the obsession with the XI (I like um but people go crazy over them). I mean they dropped originally when I was in High School. Dropped again I believe in like 2001 (Got the Space Jams, DS Breds and the Concords sitting in the closet) and they dropped different versions all throughout the last decade. If you didn't get um don't worry in a couple years JB will drop them again. JB doesn't have anymore ideas but the retro game. This is no hate it was a quality release but I've always been indifferent to the XI. Plus I'm eyeing future releases (LeBron All Stars, Dunkmans, Big Bang  will be mine and the Chicago X and Cement IV's, Air Yeezy 2's) so it was a good pass for me. Anyway hopefully all that want to actually wear them get them for retail or at least a reasonable price. 

A new system must be put n place cause this is nuts already people die'n getting Robb etc..... So type of sneaker membership should be put in place or something

Back
Top Bottom