Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

for the people who got shipping confirmation from CT did you order on release day or the preorder that was going on earlier in the week?

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Smh @ Foot Locker at Oakridge. I heard Great Mall handled the release pretty well except for a door being broken & some dude being arrested.
roll.gif

What happened at Oakridge? I live by there in SSJ but decided not to even try to hit the malls knowing supply was small.

They supposedly had '12' pairs. So after they were sold out I went around the mall to see how it was everywhere else but there were too many heads. Came back & saw someone holding a Foot Locker bag after they had 'sold out.' I remember them doing this for the Cool Greys last year.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I spoke with them also but what I dont get is if you have them and its ok to sell them why not ship them today and give tracking

I have no idea man. 
laugh.gif

My best guess is that the delivery offices are closed. I don't get why they shipped one of my pairs already and not the other, but hey I'm patient.

-Drew

You already have one man Wish I can say the same congrats thou
pimp.gif

Thanks fam. 
I'm pretty sure everyone who ordered from H-S will be just fine though.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It seems like they got everything well organized for this release.
-Drew

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

As KG21 said, all the phone lines are thrown into one queue and calls are taken in the order they are received.  The main benefit of the Loyalty Club is the free shipping, which is based on the level you select.  No where does it say you get priority on new releases.

We had over 250,000 people trying to order the Concords from us, so our phone lines were very busy after the website crashed.

EastbayRep - Ray
when i joined the Platimum Loyalty Club, EastbayRay, i received an email listing the "perks." one was, and i quote, "Exclusive Platinum Club 800 LINE for member-only customer service." clearly, as you yourself admit, that is not true. if we don't have our own member only line, as you told us we did, then just say so...don't make it sound like a perk exists when it doesn't. not cool.
True i got the same thing in my mail 
NOT COOL 

Eastbay rep Rey could you comment

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Anyone get shipping confirmation or updates from Opium?

I got a shipping notice from oqium.com, i don't know if you are talking about oqiumstore.com
Yup oquimstore.com. When did you get it?
oqium.com and oqiumstore.com are two different sites. I ordered a few weeks ago from oqium.com and got tracking yesterday. I have never ordered from oqiumstore.com

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Wish I could get my shipping confirmation from end clothing already.
ohwell.gif

I know! Thought they were shipping the 23! Their sitewont allow u to log on to check the status......maybe they are in the process of updating our pairs to shipped!!

Originally Posted by oz

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by DRO3000

not sure what that means......if that was supposed to be a diss than you're one of those 'merican's who have never left their border.......get a passport bro!!!  "You aint been nowhere huh"?
laugh.gif
i only got 8 pairs...canada still sucks though
i got 27 pairs yup went to canada it does suck
This. Vancouver is the only good place in Canada. Everything from Calgary to the Montreal = trash
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom