Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by tupac003

Quick question. Has ANYBODY got a shipment confirmation from Finishline?

Yup. Will be here Friday with ground shipping..
pimp.gif

Took them a day to send me the shipping after it had actually shipped. Check your order status on their site.
so only one person can confirm shipping from Finish Line?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

nah no wifey.....not now at least lol
EDIT:  I should've known tho....her cousin's bf works at FNL....

How do they compare in quality?  I have 00's and waiting for the 11s to get delivered.

Originally Posted by cguy610

nah no wifey.....not now at least lol
EDIT:  I should've known tho....her cousin's bf works at FNL....

How do they compare in quality?  I have 00's and waiting for the 11s to get delivered.

the insole feels better...my 2000s still hold up fine and are totally wearable so i'll continue to wear em till they fall apart....but leather and PL cut...better and thicker on the 2000s....but that's no surprise...

Originally Posted by cguy610

the insole feels better...my 2000s still hold up fine and are totally wearable so i'll continue to wear em till they fall apart....but leather and PL cut...better and thicker on the 2000s....but that's no surprise...
Hmm.  The 2011s do have the blue tint to the sole which is a positive. 

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Quick question. Has ANYBODY got a shipment confirmation from Finishline?

pimp.gif

Took them a day to send me the shipping after it had actually shipped. Check your order status on their site.

what's that....... 1/1000 orders? So how many either got ONLY the pay pal email or a credit card charge? 975/1000 orders?

^ yeah but that only looks good until they're worn.....i'm surprised they haven't invented anything to prevent yellowing or a device to whiten soles....if they can whiten teeth...IJS

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

pimp.gif

what's that....... 1/1000 orders? So how many either got ONLY the pay pal email or a credit card charge? 975/1000 orders?

dude is the 1%
laugh.gif

thats crazy though i wanna see some pics (yes jelly very jelly)
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Originally Posted by Rocket

Well let's be ready for the low top hell in 2012. Spring is the time frame and it might be a pack...

Just saw this story on the various sneaker blogs. If these release in a pack there won't be riots, there will be an apocalypse.

Oh god too funny lmao
If these release as a pack, get ready for Doomsday to go down. It will be the Concord release but only twice as worse. Only because people saw how crazy everyone went for the Concords and see this as a opportunity to make even more since its two since and not one pair. Not only that, the Black/Reds are the only colorways that's just as popular as the Concords..if not even MORE popular.

^ Wrong, the space jams come second to the Concords. The Breds come third. Either way, people will still act like brain hungry zombies if these release.

My NDC pairs have shipped

I'm 90% sure my Finishline order is being canceled since I haven't gotten a confirmation email

But I'm hoping something messed up and they ship them lol

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

very happy with em, did anyone else notice all the shipping options were free? i almost missed it and auto went ground shipping but nice touch by nike to get it by christmas.

Don''t tell me that lol
But to my own argument i was more worried of not getting trapped in the vortex that is NDC so i didn't stop to even check other options. 

Me too, My main focus was to checkout as quick as possible..... Literally got in 1min b4 systems crashed......Me and wifey played pat a cake once we realized they went thru
indifferent.gif

If those lows do come out it will be the end of days. Martial Law will definitely need to be put in place in Houston, NYC and everywhere else that was on the news.

What would the price point be $320 retail? thats at least $400 for early release and $1k + resell prices.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by maxdunker

If those lows do come out it will be the end of days. Martial Law will definitely need to be put in place in Houston, NYC and everywhere else that was on the news.

What would the price point be $320 retail? thats at least $400 for early release and $1k + resell prices.
indifferent.gif
something tells me that these will be releasing. with the white/red lows dropping next year, Jordan Brand is finally serious about releasing XI patent lows again. not to mention that its ironic that Mike has a pair of both colorways and now Chi Mcbride does too. I think clowns will actually camp a full week since in the spring, weather conditions will be much better than they are in the winter.

even though I could probably get a pack or two easily if they do release, I hope JB does the right thing and doesnt do this pack. hype kills and enough is enough
tired.gif

y people raping for these espec a 10.5/11 like they doing me a solid telling me $300+. they bugging man

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

very happy with em, did anyone else notice all the shipping options were free? i almost missed it and auto went ground shipping but nice touch by nike to get it by christmas.

Don''t tell me that lol
But to my own argument i was more worried of not getting trapped in the vortex that is NDC so i didn't stop to even check other options. 

Me too, My main focus was to checkout as quick as possible..... Literally got in 1min b4 systems crashed......Me and wifey played pat a cake once we realized they went thru
indifferent.gif
damn now you tell me? 
laugh.gif
 but yeah, i agree...i was more concerned with just checking out

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

I can't believe this thread is at 446 now. crazy. lol

Cool Grey thread got up to 570+, but this could surpass that once everything is all said and done.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

I can't believe this thread is at 446 now. crazy. lol

Cool Grey thread got up to 570+, but this could surpass that once everything is all said and done.
wow.. that is crazy. damn too bad i wasn't around to witness that.

checked paypal and i have a charge of 194.85 taken or attempted to be taken from Nike in my account...so i call em and email them they cant find any order # or anything and they email me saying how sorry they are and there sold out but the payment still says pending in my account so its a no go for me because i aint paying more than retail...ill take pics of my sons this week tho

Back
Top Bottom