Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Have there been an issue with fake grade school sizes with these so far? Been on the search for my girl and want to make sure she has legit kicks

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yup, i think it's gonna be me who'll get the bad pair from NDC

your actually gettin a pair from NDC stop cryin.... they kicked me out about 3-4 times @ the damb checkout screen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by friscokydd

For the folks who ordered through Finishline.com and your order shows "processing", have you checked to see if your credit card was charged? I checked mine and it's still pending. I called the credit card folks up and they said they approved the charge and that it's up to FNL to take the money. Very discouraging at this point.
no mine has not been officially charged and I got a tracking # today.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Soleawesome has a full run for "pre-order" that they say will be shipped in late January

here's what they say about their site:

Check out the SSB Legit List by clicking here: http://sneakershoebox.com/realwebsites.php Sole Awesome is now on the SSB Legit List!Follow: @SneakerShoeBox @MrJStar25

100% Authentic.

We do not deal with fake and/or replica items. Period. We guarantee that all retail items sold on www.SOLEAWESOME.com are 100% authentic.

what do you think NT?

i think theyre based outta Vancouver Canada.

I was looking at their site last night......not sure what to think tbh

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

did anyone else get a call from fedex i got a call and was wondering what its about 

They're calling you to make you pay up after you fill out the customs form.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Originally Posted by calikush

I also ordered from ec, I got the same email from fedex, form cbp 5106. How much am I looking for fees? ec listed package value at 399.98 for 2 pairs. Any help is appreciated, thanks. 
I honestly don't know how I lucked out...I got 3 separate tracking numbers for my 3 pair...no emails from FedEx.
Because they are three separate orders and the package value doesn't exceed $250, that is what certain individuals have been trying to tell people.

Gotcha. I was saying, I was confused as to how I lucked into 3 seperate packages when other folks had multiple shoes in 1 package. I thought my guy had ordered his 1 at a time as well, but I guess I never asked him that. Just assumed he did.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Anybody know why Footlocker in Midtown Manhattan has two crazy lines in front of it? I didn't think anything line worthy was coming out today?

I read on MN that there was a big restock and then came in here to see whats up I read this post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How did one of the biggest stores in the country get a restock and NT didn't know *%* about it???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

u can't be serious right?? Did u see the line?? Nt knew about just didn't post on the forums lls
ya thats right, look at the line....all those people, you would think someone would have mentioned it.....lol

Good luck!

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

I honestly don't know how I lucked out...I got 3 separate tracking numbers for my 3 pair...no emails from FedEx.
Because they are three separate orders and the package value doesn't exceed $250, that is what certain individuals have been trying to tell people.

Gotcha. I was saying, I was confused as to how I lucked into 3 seperate packages when other folks had multiple shoes in 1 package. I thought my guy had ordered his 1 at a time as well, but I guess I never asked him that. Just assumed he did.
You got lucky, i guess. 
mad.gif
 damn you, ec!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

did anyone else get a call from fedex i got a call and was wondering what its about 

They're calling you to make you pay up after you fill out the customs form.
I received the same call / email. where did you buy?

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Well I finally made some progress!! Just called Eastbay and they had a canceled order of a size 13, I need 14 but bought it anyways so maybe I can trade it with someone who got a bigger size!! $193.04. Will be here in 3 days. Patience is a virtue....

GL on that trade. Hope nothing crazy goes down @ the meetup.

keep ur bad juju 2 yourself man lls but for real good pick up and yeah be safe out there

Appreciate it fellas... Yeah no one is coming to my house to get kicks, screw that!. It's gonna be a meetup at the local grocery store or something like that

407084_10151078911865487_828925486_21969950_2068613402_n.jpg
Didn't go with my size luckily, these do run a bit small but nothing to complain about here. The left shoes PT cut is lower than the right, weird.

Originally Posted by s dubl

anyone have close ups of the patent dimples? I dont have my pair yet, but Im curious to see what it looks like so I can kind of prepare myself
ohwell.gif

Theyre really not that serious man.....check out your cool greys, if you look at em close enough youll see they have em too.  NOBODY will be able to see them when theyre on your feet

congrats on getting a pair....youll love em!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

GL on that trade. Hope nothing crazy goes down @ the meetup.

keep ur bad juju 2 yourself man lls but for real good pick up and yeah be safe out there

Appreciate it fellas... Yeah no one is coming to my house to get kicks, screw that!. It's gonna be a meetup at the local grocery store or something like that
I always do deals like that at a bank. Plenty of WORKING cameras around. With grocery stores and Walmarts you never know.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
my pair just came in
They're flawless.
Thanks NT cause honestly without yall, I more than likely wouldn't have these in my possession.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

that's not true. it was established in the last thread that was not a sign of fakes.

+1
Any other way of telling the difference between real and fakes?? I saw earlier in this thread that the paper on the real Jordans is white. The fakes come in some yellowish paper. But what about the shoes? 
How can I tell?

I havent gotten my pair just yet but there should be a SN under the sole of the shoe just like all other Jordan/Nike shoes. Thats the best way to tell if they are real or fake...

Originally Posted by Rocket

I always do deals like that at a bank. Plenty of WORKING cameras around. With grocery stores and Walmarts you never know.
walmart actually has better surveillance  than most banks...
roll.gif
I only meetup at my malls food-court.

wink.gif
Smart man! Note taken... Already getting pm's from people inquiring. The thirst is still alive!

Better yet, give him the address to the local police station and don't tell him where exactly it is. I'm sure when he arrives it'll be plenty smooth transaction. Lol

Originally Posted by calikush

walmart actually has better surveillance  than most banks...
roll.gif
I only meetup at my malls food-court.
Well, I'm just going off the fact that my friend had his car broken into in the parking lot of Walmart and when he asked them for the video they said that camera has been broken for a week and they were in the process of getting it fixed. I'm pretty sure there are laws that mandate that ALL of the bank's cameras be working at ALL times. Not trying to get in a war about whether meeting at a Walmart or a bank is better, just stating my case. Cheers!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I don't understand why people getting their shoes from Crooked Tounges won't answer the questions people are asking them. Talk about Rude. It takes seconds to answer someone.

maybe cos the same questions ahve been asked 100 times and people are over it!
Perhaps it was worth answering. what do you want to know about Ct orders?

If you selected "Sneaker Saver" option for shipping, do they email you anything that they've been shipped? Or do they just mail out the shoes and not send you an email letting you know?

they said they didnt accept credit card but they accept check only, but i didnt ask about not playing it. I just paid it and thats it

I heard someone in the UK was killed this week over sneakers (a non sneaker head in work said) was that over concords? Jez that'd be a first..

Back
Top Bottom