Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

so after refreshing a blank page for 25 min the kicks are not even on the jordan product page. thanks to those who hacked the page in order for it to not crash... but instead just show me a blank product page (navigation and everything else still visible) while ya'll copped in a beastly fashion.

Got a wristband at NT NY about 2 hours ago..i am #493
laugh.gif

Heard there were somewhere around 900 pairs that are gonna b sold..but I believe the wristbands stopped at 500..cause they shut the line down a few people after I got there..

Originally Posted by smzsmz

so after refreshing a blank page for 25 min the kicks are not even on the jordan product page. thanks to those who hacked the page in order for it to not crash... but instead just show me a blank product page (navigation and everything else still visible) while ya'll copped in a beastly fashion.

its been posted for while......... that should be expected now

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i was told by a friend that works at ntny the store has 1000 pairs in total 
mens kids ect sizes 

holy... that is alot! 
Really, that's not a lot though.  1000 pairs total of all sizes (Mens, Youth, GS, Preschool) at probably the biggest NT in the country.  Its going to be crazy.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

let it go. its more than likely sold out. keep ur eyes peeled for the next site. goodluck.

for those that got CT orders in have you seen the charge on your card? (only if you paid with the card and not paypal) still waiting to see it hit my card.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Got a wristband at NT NY about 2 hours ago..i am #493
laugh.gif

Heard there were somewhere around 900 pairs that are gonna b sold..but I believe the wristbands stopped at 500..cause they shut the line down a few people after I got there..

Were you the last guy there?
I was there watching the last bracelet being handed over. They looked at me and said come back tomorrow.
I hate the arrogance and un-professionalism some of these sneaker pushers have.

.. Man looking at those pics from NTNY, I'm glad I'm here in the UK.
Stores did major orders on these so when they sell out there will be more. I'm too old to be doing that overnight camp outs again.

mann idk why yall like these oreo space jams so much!!
them all white vanilla jams are the best!
i hope they come out in a few months cuz flightclub prices are crazy!

Sneakerape was found to be highly questionable - to say the least - during the Ray Allen 13 thread fiasco

From the Ray Allen 13 fiasco, I'd stay away. I guess you're covered if you buy using paypal or most major cards, but it'd kill me worrying about being scammed with fakes or getting really bad shoes from them.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

i payed for my CT order with a CC but how would i know if it charged my card ?

check your credit card transaction online. If there is no hold, then most likely you're getting one.

Back
Top Bottom