Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by ehh

I can't believe what these are reselling for, even in bigger sizes.  The size 15 auctions are ending near $500.  
eek.gif
eek.gif

My pair gets here on Friday from NDC and I hate resellers but if I can make $310 on these you damn well better believe I'm selling them.  Just ridiculous, they're only sneakers.  

size 12-15 are fairly popular sizes due to them being more limited and less made, They sell out as quickly at 9-11.5
When popular shoes come out it's hard to snag a size 15 or 16. Trust me. Plus some malls might only have one size 15 in the whole mall
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

did ya'll not see what Dro posted? ya'll bickering about nonsense...

Dude just came up!!! NICE!!!

What size are those? They are in immaculate condition.
theyre a size 11.

The lady and her husband lived in a retirement home/community........honestly the best Christmas EVER.  As for the 'splitting' with my friend, that does have the potential to get messy but I won't let it happen.  If he wants them theyre his.....if he's ok with letting me have them since theyre my size, I'll be sure to hit him off with some paper as a token of my appreciation.  I already got him a pair of Weatherman IV's that he owes me for so I might just call the debt off and say we good if I get to keep em.  Im reasonable and like I said, if he wants them he can have them......I won't let sneakers ruin a friendship.....NO MATTER WHAT THE SNEAKER IS
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas NT and thanks for letting me share my Christmas story.....def one I won't forget
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What happened DRO? Sorry I looked through a few pages but didnt see....

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Check out sole awesome.com
295 is terrible

and theyre just another early release site.....just cause theyre based outta the US doesn't mean theyre an authorized dealer....just means they buy in bulk from guy like VMV and AR.  Your money tho!

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Missed out online so I drove 3hrs up to Milan and hit up the House of Hoops and got my size 13 and also the manager sold me the Christmas Lebrons early even though they weren't suppose too. HOH Milan for the win!!!
FORZA AZZURRI!!!

Italy FTW!!!

Congrats on the pick up bruh.....do you live there or just visiting???

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Still not seeing a whole lotta on feet pics. What's the matter, everyone caught the reseller bug?
laugh.gif

I'll tell you this , as soon as my package comes in the mail they'll go straight on my feet

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I would be weary of soleawesome. First reviewer of the presale pairs said he's had his soleawesome pair since September. Either the reviewer was mistaken, or these guys sell early chinese jump offs.

Mental kicks is NOT legit!!! Same boat as vmvinc, rmk, air Randy, kicks-lab,marquee,etc.-someone needs to sink that boat!!!

I decided to hold off when i saw that you tube review on their site. I didnt feel good about soleawesome.

Damn that dude hyped you guys up for a restock.
I hope a restock happens for all of those who are banking on it..
But they go faster than the initial release.. And it seems most were unsuccessful with intitial release.
You are better off calling NDC/Eastbay periodically to see if any orders were cancelled/returned.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

email from CT says it has been dispatched to warehouse and will be shipped on the 28th... why the 28th tho?

They e-mailed you back man?
-Drew

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

So i got my second pair today and figured Id get right to work and prep for wearing them tomorrow.  Got my shoe trees made to keep my pair looking fresh for a while
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Did anyone else get shoe trees that look like that????

WTH??

EDIT***  My bad I failed to read the post fully.  So if I'm understanding you these are like force fields or whatever theyre called for anti creasing???  That looks like it would be painful to have in your shoe along with your foot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

So what's up with sole awesome.com? I ordered a pair and they said its a preorder and will ship in January. I don't get it, does that sound right?

yep, paying 295 with restocks around the corner definitely doesnt sound right!!!

Ya but you're assuming there will be a restock. We don't know yet
And if they do, they are guaranteed to go in seconds.

Dudes didn't want to pay extra before to secure a pair and don't want to pay a little extra to secure a pair when pairs on the bay are reaching upwards $500.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Merry Christmas NT...God Bless you all...enjoy this time with your family and friends...I gotta say the pics a few pages back of the little dudes in their Concords are the best pics I've seen yet of these shoes...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
and @DRO3000...bro, those OG I's are FIRE!!!! The Breds!!!! Oh my!!!

Thanks fam!!!

I put them next to my Banned 1's and they really made me appreciate the Banned's that much more......Banned 1's were the best release of the year hands down...and having an OG 1 sitting next to them helps put the 'quality' issues many speak of into better perspective for me

Merry Christmas rojanjo, I hope everything worked out for you and yours!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom