Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Any word on NTNY getting a restock? Since Boston is on that bulls**t!
mad.gif

Finally got my shipping conformation from Natterjacks. I guess will own a pair of Concords after all.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

Is trading a 10.5 Concord for a pair of Banned 1's "fair". I was lucky to come up on 2 pairs from Nike.com and am contemplating whether I should keep both or deal for the 1's? What would you do if you had an extra pair? Just keep them or trade them?

I would do it banned 1s are soft like butter. Concords will just turn yellow in a couple of years that my opinion.
Yeah.  This is my first year at a high school as a math teacher and a basketball coach and our colors are red and black so I think these would look really nice as a travel shoe or practice shoe.

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Just an FYI - I had a pair from EC that was supposed to be here Jan 4 according to the FedEx tracking, but it's already in the US and on truck for delivery today. Some of you with delivery dates of 1/4 from EC might wanna check your Tracker.

I just checked my tracking & it says "shipment information sent to fedex". If they show up today then 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

So what is the verdict on the fit? Do they fit like the Space Jams, Cool Greys, or differently?

fit like cool greys...

i'm about to be on the hunt for DS '09 space jams, so what's the deal with them? should i go up .5 or a full size compared to cool greys?
Never was a fan of the cool grey so I sold them.... so I can't saySpace jams run a bit tight if true to size.
I just unds my 09's  because they were starting to yellow at the pods....1 thing I must say is when by a ds pair make sure you check the soles before yellowing.  some are bad

Just an FYI - I had a pair from EC that was supposed to be here Jan 4 according to the FedEx tracking, but it's already in the US and on truck for delivery today. Some of you with delivery dates of 1/4 from EC might wanna check your Tracker.
when did u get ur shipping confirm?

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

First thing remove paper, paper makes them yellow

The paper they use now still does that?
drop a couple of these to avoid any mishaps and replace them when you see the bag become dark...

silica_packet_0410-md.jpg

Originally Posted by mrkane

when did u get ur shipping confirm?

Got 2 confirms from them on 12/23 and one on 12/24.

much appreciated joe.
one is for my bro. if it weren't for my howmie PTone i would've had to take a complete L. ndc and the euro sites all cancelled like lil bishes.
haha, thanks man. it'll be a year on the 22nd of jan. time flies.

@SWADE23, thank you. yeah, she's down like that. she thinks my habit is a bit obnoxious but the kids are fed, the mortgage is paid and i keep her happy so she's cool with it.

@ronizle, not a bad idea. that's actually my dining room table. but i have a feeling my wife wouldn't really enjoy her dinner with shoes next to her plate.

thanks drew. you know it's been a headache.

wish the best to everyone else still on the hunt or waiting for pairs to be shipped.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

First thing remove paper, paper makes them yellow

drop a couple of these to avoid any mishaps and replace them when you see the bag become dark...

I got the gel packs, but was planning to leave paper in too, was just wondering about whether that was still a concern or not.

I got the gel packs, but was planning to leave paper in too, was just wondering about whether that was still a concern or not.
you are rrrrreally gonna question Nike & JBs quality in the last couple of years???

wa ever you do dont put the pack DIRECTLY on the sole

Finally!

Hello there, I hope this message finds you well...?!

This is just a quick email to let you know your order for the Concord XI's is on its way to you right now.

Sorry for the slight delay in getting in touch but the demand for these sneakers has been insane and we have been doing everything we can over the last few days to sort the orders, match them with stock and get them packed and ready for processing and despatch!!! Needless to say we have been working very hard...

I really hope you enjoy being a proud owner of this most sought after of Jordan sneakers...!

All the best, happy new year to you.

Ash @ Natterjacks.com

you are rrrrreally gonna question Nike & JBs quality in the last couple of years???

If you want to keep them icey just seaglow them one a year I think that should do it

Its the paper not the shoes, I've read on here some time ago that its not a concern anymore with the paper they put in newer shoes, but someone else saying it is now. Not questioning JBs quality, just no clue what kind of paper they use nowadays.

And yeah I wanted to just keep the paper in the box, so I could put pack under it away from shoe.

Back
Top Bottom