Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Post pics of the campers and lines please. I find it informative and comical

69npe0.jpg
DAT SHIII CRAY!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

crazy!! I hope that won't happens at my local mall

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

No one answer my question!!! Should I stay with my 6 year old dmp 11's still very wearable and some yellowing , or get the 2011 Concords ?

man, ive already had enough problems for the week. this release is just making it even worse SMH
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PointBlankInc

That looks like more like a Black Friday pic, lol. They dont look like shoe heads.

you busted me! good eye! ROFL!!!!!
LOL I saw the same thing
roll.gif

good one though, probably had some people reachin for their car keys and jackets to head out already
laugh.gif

69npe0.jpg
Damn I'm glad I don't have to camp no more!! thank you baby jesus!!

I was on that same boat the past two years space jams we were at my local mall and last year at a shoe store, this year just an easy walk in and walk out with my shoes thanks to my local mom and pop store.

But for the rest of you out there camping or the n00bs, wear comfy warm clothes and some warm 
happy.gif

LUCK to all!
pimp.gif

I know is too early but what is more likey for next year Black/Red XI or Columbia XI? By this time last year we knew the Concords were next.

mad.gif
I waited online for 2hrs Tuesday, i got a wristband, gave them my id and contact info and I lost my wristband. (Had in my wallet and lost it when i wait to pay for something.) I called the guy in charge of the release in niketown ny and they told me i lost my spot since i lost my wristband.
mad.gif

4:20 mark...... I know all my old heads remember this one. Man this shoe was literally a pop culture icon. Everyone rocked them.

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

mad.gif
I waited online for 2hrs Tuesday, i got a wristband, gave them my id and contact info and I lost my wristband. (Had in my wallet and lost it when i wait to pay for something.) I called the guy in charge of the release in niketown nyand they me i lost my spot since i lost my wristband.
mad.gif
LOL suck for you

Saw these in person and they are amazing.

Now I see why dudes forgoing rent this month.

Nah, really I don't but they are worth retail. Nothing more.

Originally Posted by OG2345

69npe0.jpg
Damn I'm glad I don't have to camp no more!! thank you baby jesus!!

I was on that same boat the past two years space jams we were at my local mall and last year at a shoe store, this year just an easy walk in and walk out with my shoes thanks to my local mom and pop store.

But for the rest of you out there camping or the n00bs, wear comfy warm clothes and some warm 
happy.gif

LUCK to all!
pimp.gif

hey hey stop that teasing lol

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I know is too early but what is more likey for next year Black/Red XI or Columbia XI? By this time last year we knew the Concords were next.

the blk/red's never floated my boat so a pass for me. i hope the columbia release isnt crazy. i got a thing for crispy white j's

Columbias are confirmed.

I see you have been in this thread all day for the past few days..
laugh.gif
there's another thread saying from MN that the Columbias are confirmed.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NickFury

son niketalk is full of houston natives................I like this site more lol

yes sir, where you copping your shoes, i was thinking a midnight release but may drive to greenspoint if i cant get them at midnight

Originally Posted by lakers8kobe

Any info on how is the galleria doing the release I call no one knows anything

foot locker and finish line doing a midnight release...no wristbands/tickets

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

mad.gif
I waited online for 2hrs Tuesday, i got a wristband, gave them my id and contact info and I lost my wristband. (Had in my wallet and lost it when i wait to pay for something.) I called the guy in charge of the release in niketown ny and they told me i lost my spot since i lost my wristband.
mad.gif
wow, that's terrible.
were the wristbands numbered? maybe you can try going in there and showing your id if you remember the number.
they might be willing to look at there list, match it up and give you another.
worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom