Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Another reminder to all the newbies, lurkers and desperate concord seekers...

There is absolutely [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]NO BUYING,SELLING OR TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD[/color]. Take that to the buy/sell forums or hit up someone thru the PM's list thread for all you people wanting to "help". Posting any of that here can/will earn you a vacation away from Niketalk. You can also use your signature as long as your not "sig checking".

PM requests posted here will be deleted on site. Please use the PM list thread for that. Don't get suspended because you're desperate....Know the rules. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

some exclusives sent to chi mcbride from tinker and mark smith:

400501_2099429824157_1797753095_1369008_844614995_n.jpg

402107_2099430104164_1797753095_1369009_1012045127_n.jpg

406926_2099452424722_1797753095_1369014_613497432_n.jpg

393633_2099452824732_1797753095_1369015_888249921_n.jpg

Yuck that gold seal kills the whole sneaker plus I don't like the leather I prefer mesh uppers

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Think I can trade 1 pair of my Concords for some Lebron SB's straight up???

Honestly, if you had any chance at pulling that off, it would be right now. When the hope is low and the thirst is high. Good luck.

I wouldn't even think bout it I'll trade and get some Concords down the road for 250 when the hype dies

Resellers only disgust me because they purchase a large amount of product and "over price" the product by a fair amount. If more Concords were produced, resellers could still get theirs and a larger group of people would still be satisfied. Nike/JB know what they are doing and it's scummy of them to do so.
laugh.gif

Some people need to come back down to Earth with these prices. These are not worth their weight in gold.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Resellers only disgust me because they purchase a large amount of product and "over price" the product by a fair amount. If more Concords were produced, resellers could still get theirs and a larger group of people would still be satisfied. Nike/JB know what they are doing and it's scummy of them to do so.
laugh.gif

Can't blame them if I was n there position and I could make a few bucks I would do it too can't knock the hustle... All I need is one pair and I'm good to go

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There is NO WAY I am camping out for a GR.

If I cannot get lucky on NDC, I am missing out.

I respect your dedication and glad you got what you wanted.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Snipes does not ship to the US any longer. 

I just put an order through an hour ago...and others had used them earlier in this forum...

They wouldnt list United States as an option if they didnt ship there...

I'm pretty sure dude was braggin about how many pairs he had on lock earlier. So an educated guess tells me he's a reseller mad he can't get five or six more airs for retail or very close..

My patent leather is already crease & the midsoles have Linea already lol gotta love Jordan brand 2011

this isn't even worth my .02 cents. enough said. i'm done. i might find the joy again in something else.
i am salty. i didnt even try to get a pair. my son needs actual things that might give him some direction for christmas.

SORRY nike, married to the game but you broke the vows.

Honestly, if you had any chance at pulling that off, it would be right now. When the hope is low and the thirst is high. Good luck.
This is true. Meeting with a guy to trade him for a pair of DS Balenciagas that he bought too small for him. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

SB's were my goal but guy did not have my size and offered the Arena's and I jumped on it. 

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I got my 2 pairs. Release was crazy. People were camped out for 2 days and didn't get their pairs.
laugh.gif

some kids had their moms defending them to get there pairs.

Then there was a fat kid that got his pair in a different size at FTL. He was at line in Sheikh and was trying to get a 2nd pair. My boy got left out and was offering 250 for dudes pair. He was like naw, "money aint even a problem." 60% of Dudes at Oakridge were straight noobs.
Yea that isshhhh was funny.
That lil kid and his mother needed to get the boot. Its like, "Grow up kid and be a man"

And that big dude saying "money aint a problem" needed to get slapped. Money was the thing for his broke self.

Too funny man, Too funny!

What is the relationship between McBride and Jordan Brand? Dude gets hooked up a lot. Gold seal on the XI lows look like glued on foil, but I'm sure they command a pretty penny(which means I wouldn't mind having).

This is true. Meeting with a guy to trade him for a pair of DS Balenciagas that he bought too small for him. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

SB's were my goal but guy did not have my size and offered the Arena's and I jumped on it. 
One of my homeboys said somone on craigslist wanted to trade the Lebron SB straight up for his Concords 

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

I wouldn't even think bout it I'll trade and get some Concords down the road for 250 when the hype dies

I'm assuming you mean you'd trade your Concords for a pair of South Beaches. Obviously yeah, I'd do that. I think he was asking whether he could actually find someone to to trade him their South Beaches for his Concords. I could be wrong though.

the discretion that was being used before release day flew out the window...

people that held off on the pre-release variants are now buying from any website that has their size
like the whole fakes debate never happened

really a shame for those that got the authentic product

i kinda wish i had another pair to trade for some space jams or something but im happy that i at least got 1 pair

I got shammed today by shady Foot Locker reps and conniving customers smh..

If anyone has a word on the restocks online please don't be selfish!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by glove72

Snipes does not ship to the US any longer. 

I just put an order through an hour ago...and others had used them earlier in this forum...

They wouldnt list United States as an option if they didnt ship there...

I'm pretty sure dude was braggin about how many pairs he had on lock earlier. So an educated guess tells me he's a reseller mad he can't get five or six more airs for retail or very close..
I found it. They were talking in the old Concord thread that they changed their policies. 
http://niketalk.com/reply...tter.com/jumpmansneakers

Plus they take forever to get to you. They say 3 to 4 weeks as quoted to peps on their facebook. 

Here they are saying they dont get their until months after. 

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...html?page=3#.TvWAdyPOx25

Back
Top Bottom