Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Looks like the Finishline online restock is kids sizes. smh I missed out all together.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by pyboy28

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by BigPoint

So after camping out from 9pm to 5am at South Coast Plaza, I ended up getting my size 14. And omg these shoes are beautiful!! After that I cruised over to Westminster mall for their restock. Got to the line at about the 100th person at 5:30 am for them to tell everybody they only got 10 pairs in... Cruised up the 405 to work and I check my email and my Eastbay order I placed 2 days ago shipped!! Today is turning out to be a really great day. Now all I need to do is hear from Sole Heaven and I'm set with my 3 pairs!!

Let me get this straight.  You ordered 1 pair from Eastbay and another pair from Sole Heaven.  Then you proceeded to camp out in the cold for 8 straight hours just to get a 3rd pair?  Not knowing if they would even still have your size since you were 100th in line?

Come on man this guy is a cool cat don't knock down a FAM who's actually putting in work to get some...its better than those who keep asking for hand me downs of where's the next restock...geez I don't know him personally but this guy even pm to tell me what's up...now that's a guy who watches out for his SO-CAL heads in here. Appreciate it bro...too bad i was at work...still looking for my first but am happy you got yours...well deserved...Forget the SALTINE CRACKERS in here...this place isn't what it used to be...
30t6p3b.gif
Yea, that's what it is, I'm salty.  I wish I had waited outside in the cold for 8 hrs. 
laugh.gif

In all seriousness though, I was asking cause I was genuinely curious.  This "camping out" stuff is new to me, along with people buying multiple pairs that aren't even the size they wear.  Perhaps I just haven't been following the "game" or the "scene" lately and this is the way it normally is. 
ohwell.gif
   I don't know.  As long as ya'll are happy with the final result, do you. 

I'm old school, I'm used to just walking in the store during business hours and buying 1 pair of the shoe in your size. 

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Restocks are almost pointless to the public with this release and these shady employees

Makes me hate shoe head employees 
mad.gif

I know this spot that hasn't gotten their shipment of concords yet. They tryna say the holiday delay is holding their shipment 
tired.gif
 Just tell me you're sold out or you ain't getting them. It's simple af.

what size should I get? I wear size 10 comfortably in dunk lows, and most nike shoes. I fit 9.5 for jordan 1s. 

Originally Posted by pyboy28

Let me get this straight.  You ordered 1 pair from Eastbay and another pair from Sole Heaven.  Then you proceeded to camp out in the cold for 8 straight hours just to get a 3rd pair?  Not knowing if they would even still have your size since you were 100th in line?

Come on man this guy is a cool cat don't knock down a FAM who's actually putting in work to get some...its better than those who keep asking for hand me downs of where's the next restock...geez I don't know him personally but this guy even pm to tell me what's up...now that's a guy who watches out for his SO-CAL heads in here. Appreciate it bro...too bad i was at work...still looking for my first but am happy you got yours...well deserved...Forget the SALTINE CRACKERS in here...this place isn't what it used to be...
30t6p3b.gif
Yea, that's what it is, I'm salty.  I wish I had waited outside in the cold for 8 hrs. 
laugh.gif

In all seriousness though, I was asking cause I was genuinely curious.  This "camping out" stuff is new to me, along with people buying multiple pairs that aren't even the size they wear.  Perhaps I just haven't been following the "game" or the "scene" lately and this is the way it normally is. 
ohwell.gif
   I don't know.  As long as ya'll are happy with the final result, do you. 

I'm old school, I'm used to just walking in the store during business hours and buying 1 pair of the shoe in your size. 
I dont mean to be a jerk, but unfortunately this isnt the 90s anymore. if you want really hyped releases such as Jordan XIs, you'll have to put in the necessary work to get them. It's been like this for the last decade and won't go back to stress free releases.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...nship/-/4714498/7282542/-/3lg417/-/index.html
terrible story 

The Redford Township Police Department was investigating a home invasion that left one man shot over shoes.

Police said two men broke into a home early Friday morning in the 19900 block of Denby Street. One of them was armed with a handgun.

The homeowner, who asked not to be identified, said the men broke into his home and demanded that his 18-year-old son hand over his new Nike Air Jordan shoes which he had received as a Christmas gift.

The suspects fled with a wallet, cash and the Air Jordan shoes.The teen wouldn't give up the shoes without a fight. During the struggle, one of the suspects pulled out the handgun and shot the teen's 19-year-old friend.

The victim was taken to a nearby hospital, treated for his wound and released.

The suspects were both described as black and between 16 and 18 years old. One man was described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 150 pounds with short hair and wearing a white T-shirt.

The other man was described as 6 feet tall, weighing 160 pounds and wearing a gray jacket with a hood.

Police said a white, full-sized General Motors pickup truck may have been used by the suspects.

The break-in and shooting did not appear to be random, police said. The victim was probably specifically targeted.

Anyone with information on the break-in and subsequent shooting is asked to call the Redford Township Police Department at 313-387-2551.

I would bet my pair of Concords that this guy was on Facebook with pics of a stack of Jays or his Concords surrounded by money..This is why you never flaunt your money/possessions on a social network, whether it's facebook or twitter..If the wrong person sees the type of stuff you have in your house, you better believe they will be coming for it

Am salty I didnt get my pair but went ahead and ordered my daughter a pair form finishline.

Was lucky to buy a size 6.5Y for my wife on the 27th from Eastbay
smile.gif
Order processed, got the order confirmation and were shipped same day. Will be here Wednesday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...nship/-/4714498/7282542/-/3lg417/-/index.html
terrible story 

The Redford Township Police Department was investigating a home invasion that left one man shot over shoes.

Police said two men broke into a home early Friday morning in the 19900 block of Denby Street. One of them was armed with a handgun.

The homeowner, who asked not to be identified, said the men broke into his home and demanded that his 18-year-old son hand over his new Nike Air Jordan shoes which he had received as a Christmas gift.

The suspects fled with a wallet, cash and the Air Jordan shoes.The teen wouldn't give up the shoes without a fight. During the struggle, one of the suspects pulled out the handgun and shot the teen's 19-year-old friend.

The victim was taken to a nearby hospital, treated for his wound and released.

The suspects were both described as black and between 16 and 18 years old. One man was described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 150 pounds with short hair and wearing a white T-shirt.

The other man was described as 6 feet tall, weighing 160 pounds and wearing a gray jacket with a hood.

Police said a white, full-sized General Motors pickup truck may have been used by the suspects.

The break-in and shooting did not appear to be random, police said. The victim was probably specifically targeted.

Anyone with information on the break-in and subsequent shooting is asked to call the Redford Township Police Department at 313-387-2551.

I would bet my pair of Concords that this guy was on Facebook with pics of a stack of Jays or his Concords surrounded by money..This is why you never flaunt your money/possessions on a social network, whether it's facebook or twitter..If the wrong person sees the type of stuff you have in your house, you better believe they will be coming for it
or could it be maybe just some jealous kids from his town who didnt get their pairs saw him rocking them???

Just got my son a pair off of finishline
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
, had to get mine from a trusted connect in Japan still waiting for them , not gonna lie I'll be jelly if he gets his before me
laugh.gif

Got my two pair from NDC, overall i'm pretty satisfied. No horror stories over here but both pairs have minor flaws. The best pair has some white marking on the PL. The second pair had like a few grey streaks (like a pen but prob something from assembly line) and they eventually came off with a little cleaning.

On another note, I've anxiously been waiting months to compare mine to the pair from Air-randy's I received in August. Well, it took me no less than 5 minutes to spot all the flaws I can think of - Box is fake (no 23 indentation like legit boxes), the 23 is too wide on Randy's pair, the CF plate isn't as textured as an authentic pair, the shoe tree's are way too light on Randy's pair, and last but least the tags production dates on both my authentic shoes are not close at all to Randy's one month production.

I immediately posted something on FB trying to sway potential buyers away from him and he deleted my post (I figured he would but hopefully some read). I also can't post anymore comments, idk if that's a byproduct of being reported or what but yeah just wanted to pass my story on. Lesson learned = early releases = fake.

Originally Posted by RV019

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Restocks are almost pointless to the public with this release and these shady employees

Makes me hate shoe head employees 
mad.gif

I know this spot that hasn't gotten their shipment of concords yet. They tryna say the holiday delay is holding their shipment 
tired.gif
 Just tell me you're sold out or you ain't getting them. It's simple af.

If you talking bout the store at Cosmo...them dudes is full of %#^*! How they keep saying their shipments hasn't arrive while stores within 1 mile from them already got their re-stocks in? I heard that since their a small store they either sold their pairs to friends and fam or selling it on the bay themselves! I ain't salty...got me some pairs already but my dude that sat there the whole day of 23rd 1st in line for 6-7 hours came up empty handed just to hear the " we didn't get our shipment in " excuse. Real question...is there a way we can report that to Nike if they don't put at least a pair for retail? If they just kept their inventory for themselves so they can make more money than retail? I mean it's kinda shady if it's true.

The attitude of some people that have these is seriously astounding. I walked into 711 at about 1am just now, and like an idiot, i complimented some thug nasty that was wearing these. He says to me something like, "yeah, get at me, exclusives, what you know about these".

I'm too old to be starting anything with these fools, so i just continued about my business.

The super "exclusive" '99 blk/red 4's i was wearing must not have been cool enough for him :/

Hey guys, I know the men's sizes are running .5 a size small. What about the GS sizes? Same thing? I'm grabbing a pair as a gift.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom