Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by In3gra

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by In3gra

From experience, this will help you.
Which one do you recommend? I was thinking the iPad 2 would suffice. I've heard it goes through smoothly on NDC most of the time.

I think having a pretty fast computer helps.

no. last night you needed a horseshoe up your A S S to get in online. Thats what helps.

Originally Posted by Greytoe23

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

oh FFFFUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK did i just get myself????
I think its oqium.com or oquim.nl both work. I think the nl is a netherlands site. (just guessing) but the shoes come out to about 280 including shipping.
Yeah both sites are the same, the .nl shows prices in Euros and the .com shows $$$. Tried my luck with a 12.5 and my order went thru. I only see a size 7 left now. They seem pretty legit but you can never be too sure!
I believe oqiumstore.com and oqium.com are two totally different store. I ordered from oqium.com a couple weeks ago and got my tracking number yesterday. I can't speak for oqiumstore.com

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

oh FFFFUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK did i just get myself????
I think its oqium.com or oquim.nl both work. I think the nl is a netherlands site. (just guessing) but the shoes come out to about 280 including shipping.
Yeah both sites are the same, the .nl shows prices in Euros and the .com shows $$$. Tried my luck with a 12.5 and my order went thru. I only see a size 7 left now. They seem pretty legit but you can never be too sure!

They're on the NT Legit list. So they should be fine. Price was just way to high for me to cop another pair.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this shoe is going to be a huge resell

look at all the non nike account sites state side like PYS citysole 
flight club cant keep them in stock at $375.00

the price will drop come next week but it will go back up and even a nickel and dime re seller will still get back no less then $240.00 pre pair

that's not bad if you going to get 10 or more pairs

i would start at $300.00 and take no less then $240.00 and thats being nice

only people crying about reseller are the people with no way of getting a pair at retail unless they camp or dont have the cash to buy a pair in the first place

not trying to hate on people who cant get a pair at retail (i did not on the Concords and in the past 2 years i got space jams & cool greys at retail 2 pairs each)

but if you want them at box price i would start to camp at any of your local spots across the country no later then tonight

i think this has been one of the biggest general releases in the past 23 years of me buying nike/jordans and being a serious collector for the past 10 years

by the way i have no extra pairs to sell
just my 2 cents on my guess on how release will go and most time i'm correct
TOLD YA 
laugh.gif

I will never laugh at people who camp out or pay extra again.These were so %%%$@+ hard to get and its usually not really that bad in my area. Online was terrible. Got mine by luck, everyone ran to finishline and champs since they opened at 6. I just walked past and went to the farthest store which was footaction which opened at 8 and was 2nd in line. F them managers holding pairs. No way they only had 12 pairs and one of each size. I really felt sorry for the 200 people behind me. You really do have to camp out or pay extra to guarantee a pair. 

Was able to get my hands on 1 from HS (thanks niketalk) and a couple more on eastbay by calling every second from 3 phones for an hour.  Crazy release.  

Crooked is timing out at check out. Mental Kicks still have some pairs.

I pray there is a re-up at Eastbay or Nike. Matt @ Nice Kicks told me if there is, only the big guys are getting them.

I had Champs, Foot Action AND NDC going and had no luck even with being there refreshing pages since 11:30. Champs and FootAction BOTH let me add the shoes to my cart but, wouldn't let me check out for nothing. When I DO finally get to check out at either site, which is about an hour later, Champs gives me a notice that I'm going to have to wait 21 hours to checkout, with the disclaimer that if the wait time is longer than 3 hours, I'm NOT going to get the shoes. Okay, then, Footaction give me a wait of 22 minutes. At like minute 10, the page refreshes and tells me that they were out of stock. I had THREE pages of NDC going which all "appeared" to be processing. They even let me add the shoes to the cart AND fill out my payment and shipping information ONLY to tell me, upon submission, that they had "just" ran out of my size. I even stayed up until 3 hoping there would be a restock for the west coast. That didn't happen (at least not to my knowledge).Then, this morning I found out NT had a few pairs left and RACED over there only to ONCE again miss it. That one I blame on myself because I SHOULD have went over there at 3 when all my online hopes had died.I don't see how anyone got through with the online stores. I've got a quad core iMac and a hella fast internet connection but still no luck. Like someone else said, I'm getting too old for this...

Failed miserably on 5 websites (ndc, fnl, champs, nba, caliroots)so far. Still looking for size 11. I havent sooo pissed at the computer in a while.

feeling iffy about getting another pair from CT i find it hard to believe they still have stock avail. this late into the day. I feel a lot of cancellation emails are about to be sent.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

This is not the worst thing that could've happened to you. At least u got through. Cancel your order if free shipping is that big a deal.

I know it isn't which is why I'm not complaining. I was just curious if it happened to anyone else.
They charged me shipping (did you order off Swoosh or regular NDC?). I sent them an email last night and got a response this morning. Said they would refund me full shipping costs in the next 3-4 days

Swoosh. Figured that might be the reason. I gotta email them.

Couldn't get my pair... one of my homegirls was trying to purchase a pair for her boyfriend i tried to help her but i couldn't come through for her... crazy thing is i was more worried about her pair than mine to the point where the shoe was in front of me and i didn't even care. the release was too crazy.. .. for some reason i didn't want to put to much effort in these... i put more effort in the black cement 3s.. not saying these aren't hot but i just didn't care for them as much as i thought... regardless i know that if i want them ill just have to pay a pretty penny later on.. but congrats to anyone who got their pair. and anyone who is still alive for that matter smh..

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

MY NDC order got cancelled due to pure stupidity, on my part. I was psyched cause I got a nike confirmation and was good to go...but, since,I used paypal that had an ollllllllld cell phone number that no longer exists, my order was cancelled. Lesson to those: update your paypal information or get screwed like me. Thought I had my pairs secured through NDC....sadly mistaken:frown:

Thank Godddd, Jesus, and Tebow for Dro3000!!!!

what does a phone number have to do with anything?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by matothett

Was able to get my hands on 1 from HS (thanks niketalk) and a couple more on eastbay by calling every second from 3 phones for an hour.  Crazy release.  

What's HS?

It's not the computer's fault its the 2 million people trying to attempt to get the same thing you want at the same time. Just in time for Christmas so the demand goes through the roof and resellers win.

Restocks coming next Wednesday.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

I believe oqiumstore.com and oqium.com are two totally different store. I ordered from oqium.com a couple weeks ago and got my tracking number yesterday. I can't speak for oqiumstore.com
Has anyone heard anything from oquimstore.com about their orders??

Back
Top Bottom