Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

carbon fiber on the pairs from NDC are garbage
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Predata08

wife just told me that I got a box from WG. Cant wait till 5.... so i can inpect these bad boys..

did you get shipping and/or tracking info or did they just show up?

Got mine today and they did send me tracking.

wife just told me that I got a box from WG. Cant wait till 5.... so i can inpect these bad boys..
Just got my WG order delivered this morning. Did the same thing, inspected them like crazy. They look cleeeeeeeeeean and flawless!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snuks5

Just got my WG order delivered this morning. Did the same thing, inspected them like crazy. They look cleeeeeeeeeean and flawless!
pimp.gif

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGG still no shoes It was supposed to be here by 10 and its almost 230 still no shoes
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ruger04

So this AM my wife got a surprise email from FNL. Apparently, she had placed an order of 9.5 and 10.5 in her cart around 9pm on the day of release. She never got an order confirmation and her CC was never charged. However, this morning she got a shipping email from FNL saying that these 2 pair have been shipped and will arrive on the Jan 4. This was totally unexpected and crazy, she didn't even recall putting in the cc info at the check out, because the system had froze. Have others experienced the same kind of luck??

Find this hard to believe - don't even think FNL allows you to save a credit card. Nice pickup, maybe they won't charge her. See that you're already putting the pairs up for sell.

All my UK orders have arrived (WG, HS, UI) in perfect condition, even before NDC and NBAStore. I definitely do business again.

Just a thought......for those who want to keep these in ice, no matter what, they'll be yellowing within a year or less. Just see SJ and CG. My SJ has yellow after a year. My CG's also yellowing around the pods. I do not see anything difference with Concord.
If I were the resellers, I'd sell them now while still icy.
If not, wear and enjoy them.....

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by ruger04

So this AM my wife got a surprise email from FNL. Apparently, she had placed an order of 9.5 and 10.5 in her cart around 9pm on the day of release. She never got an order confirmation and her CC was never charged. However, this morning she got a shipping email from FNL saying that these 2 pair have been shipped and will arrive on the Jan 4. This was totally unexpected and crazy, she didn't even recall putting in the cc info at the check out, because the system had froze. Have others experienced the same kind of luck??

Find this hard to believe - don't even think FNL allows you to save a credit card. Nice pickup, maybe they won't charge her. See that you're already putting the pairs up for sell.

Let's hope, but she checked her cc, and there are some pending charges from FNL... Per UPS tracking, the shipment will arrive on Jan 4.  

Anyone seen this video?
Check it out HERE

Activist in Houston want lower prices and more availability of the 11's

I think we all want the same thing but the madness will never end for 11's 

ill probably get thrown to the dogs for this but why do some people care so much about little details on the shoe? They are man made so some imperfections should be expected. unless you are gonna have them out on display i dont see why people are tripping over small details that no one will notice when you are wearing the shoe or when you have them stored in your closet.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

much appreciated. was there an invoice inside w/ a proper contact number? the number on the site is bogus.
snuks5, sammietheboss & maluah - you all received shipping/tracking info from wellgosh also?

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

ill probably get thrown to the dogs for this but why do some people care so much about little details on the shoe? They are man made so some imperfections should be expected. unless you are gonna have them out on display i dont see why people are tripping over small details that no one will notice when you are wearing the shoe or when you have them stored in your closet.

Because these are $180 (retail) shoes, and not some $15 Payless shoes. If JB is going to increase prices then they should increase quality.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

GREEDY %@%!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wow thats a pure douchbag

Before calling him a dousche bag.... I would consider a couple things..... Did he say that they were all his. I think I know this Ronald, he was a photographer for Eqpt in Seattle and I believe this is the inventory that RPS in Seattle got. I'm pretty sure that is one of partial owners or employee of RPS..... Sooo chill out..... If it was 2 per customer in areas or 1 per customer. Then it is almost impossible to get a FSR. And if some of you guys were partially educated you would notice the FSR from 8-15 I believe..... So slow your role lmfao. And if Ronald did get all these with some shoe team then how can you knock the hustle..... I doubt it though....lol that's a massive amount of favors he would owe though.

For me Im not knocking the hustle if that's what it is. Let me make it clear that I got my pairs so I'm good. The fact that you would come on this forum, and post pics like that is stupid and if I have to be mature, I'll say incentive to to fellow members on NT. Not that it matters to anyone here anymore but I would like to know the sole purpose of why he had to post pics of that. Seriously! With as salty as people are right now it just doesn't make sense other than wanting to piss people off and get reactions, which he has accomplished. If he is a business owner, what's the purpose for this? Advertisement, Please? I'm not hating but I think it's rather stupid to do at this point in time, but I know it's NT right!?. I get it.

Personally, as a fan of this shoe, I appreciate the fact that he posted these pics...no hate coming from this direction.  Quite honestly, 2 of the 3 pics posted would make awesome desktop backgrounds in my opinion (don't need the planking photo LOL)...
on a more serious note, this discussion needs a warning that you must accept before entering, cause the sodium content in this thread is off the charts.....

-sf77

Originally Posted by sosmoove

much appreciated. was there an invoice inside w/ a proper contact number? the number on the site is bogus.
snuks5, sammietheboss & maluah - you all received shipping/tracking info from wellgosh also?

yea I got it yesterday

Back
Top Bottom