Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Anxiously waiting for any kind of shipping confirmation from CT at this point
laugh.gif

I know others are in the same boat as me so hopefully we all get ours.

Has anybody gotten any kind of cancellation from CT as of late? It seems like everybody is receiving their pairs so hopefully I get mine as well
roll.gif

I keep emailing them and all they tell me is they have been sent to the warehouse to be dispatched 
mad.gif
I emailed them and this was the reply back I got:
Hello,

Thank you for your email regarding order 1117264.

I have checked your order again and I'm afraid it is still processing which means it hasn't been shipped out yet. The warehouse are working very hard getting these Jordans shipped out and it seems that yours may be one of the last and I am sorry about that. I will contact them now to get more information and when I get a reply, I will get back to you. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please get back to me if you need anything else.

All the best,

Ozzie

So I guess were good??? Just gotta be a little more patient which is fine with me as long as I don't get my order cancelled. Patience is a virtue 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by SticUpKid3

dont be fooled by all this talk about restocks and how much ebay is taxing ppl. if you work for a living spend your money on what you want and what makes you happy. if they hit you for 350-400 and you have it then buy em. how many times in your life will you have 350 dollars? how many chances will you have to buy concords? money is nothing its fake use it to your advantage and dont let it control you. live your life get your pairs and happy new year to all! my pair from the oquim restocks are in the us and will be here the 3rd. im very greatful to have my One pair.

Exactly man! What did people really expect from the greatest sneaker of all-time? These kicks are well worth it. Nostalgia alone for us older dudes is worth every bit of $400.00, but not to mention the stuntin that I know some of yall are gonna be doin
smile.gif
They're worth every bit of $300-$400. 
Expect the exact same for the lows, don't expect anything different. Start making provisions to have yours secured or get a few pairs of the early releases. Happy New Years yall, BE SAFE.

Ironic you're justifying the resell price range and have that sig, the shoes sell for $180 and it was only a week and few days ago. All that nostalgia and well worth it talk would pertain to the earlier version of this shoe but the 2011 version isn't worth $300+ yet. No one can justify a 100% mark up on a newly released sneaker that isn't limited or exclusive.
I'm not justifying anything. I am simply saying that this shoe was around when most of you guys weren't old enough to tie your own shoes and for those of us who were actually into Jordans back then(H.S. Sophomore), it has a little different meaning to us. Some of us missed/passed on the original Concord and I have my mind set that I won't ever need another fresh pair of Concords until I decide I no longer WANT one, wether that be 95, 2000 or 2011 versions. 
Edit: Side note, you do realize that my sig says I will ENTERTAIN, which means I am not pressed to sell anything. I don't mind being STUCK with every pair that I purchased. EVEN if I did want to sell them though? What is everybody's problem with somebody taking advantage of an opportunity to make a few extra pennies? Seriously, you guys will go to SLAVE for somebody for 8-12 hours to make some money, but you hate on somebody that is trying to work smarter and not harder to make a few extra bucks? Just doesn't make sense IMO. I guess when you pay other peoples bills you should be able to monitor what they buy or sell, but if you don't.... you really should just keeeeep on truckin!

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Just saw my Finishline order finally got cancelled.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"If you got a confirmation email, you will get your shoes"

Apparently not
laugh.gif
I only ordered from them because I couldn't get through on NDC or Eastbay, but sheesh what a joke. I talked to their customer service three times this week and they had different answers every time and absolutely no clue how their own system worked.

On Tuesday a lady told me my order was being shipped from the warehouse but was still processing. I asked if that meant there was inventory to match my order and that I would get my pairs and she said yes.

Then on Thursday the guy told me they were sold out and the system was still processing trying to pick them from a store, but that "there are still orders being processed and shipped from the warehouse right now as we speak." I asked him did they determine which orders went through, was it chronologically who got them first? "I don't know." I then asked him about the tweet saying if you got a confirmation email you would get the shoes. He said, "That's not how the system works." Well, how DOES it work then? "I don't know how the system works."
30t6p3b.gif

It's not the end of the world, but like many others I am frustrated given how much of a drag it was staying up all night refreshing two computers and how I'd wanted a pair of these for the last ten years or so. 

Yeah I saw my fnl pending transaction finally disappeared on my cc today, I wasn't surprised at all. Just curious what size did you order? I wonder what sizes were actually fulfilled from stores, I only assume less popular sizes.

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

Anxiously waiting for any kind of shipping confirmation from CT at this point
laugh.gif

I know others are in the same boat as me so hopefully we all get ours.

Has anybody gotten any kind of cancellation from CT as of late? It seems like everybody is receiving their pairs so hopefully I get mine as well
roll.gif

I keep emailing them and all they tell me is they have been sent to the warehouse to be dispatched 
mad.gif
I emailed them and this was the reply back I got:
Hello,

Thank you for your email regarding order 1117264.

I have checked your order again and I'm afraid it is still processing which means it hasn't been shipped out yet. The warehouse are working very hard getting these Jordans shipped out and it seems that yours may be one of the last and I am sorry about that. I will contact them now to get more information and when I get a reply, I will get back to you. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please get back to me if you need anything else.

All the best,

Ozzie

So I guess were good??? Just gotta be a little more patient which is fine with me as long as I don't get my order cancelled. Patience is a virtue 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Edit: My bad, I see it in the post. I still haven't received shipping notification for my order 1117179.

I ordered some PS Concords for my nephew. I hope Finish Line has enough PS sizes in stock and don't cancel the order. First time that I haven't been able to get PS sizes after the release. Last year I was able to get the CG and in 09 I was able to the SJ for him.

I wanted 2 pair on the release date and came out with one pair ...Was very happy with the one pair and was still hunting for the second for the low or some type of restock...I gave in and copped my second pair from a seller...lol.. Just wanted to put this release behind me and move on to the chi 10's.....Usually I'm successful with doubling up for retail but this one kicked my ***

Got my orders from NDC and End Clothing yesterday. The End Clothing pair looks better than the two pairs I got from NDC.

I'm still trying to figure out how a person was able to get upwards of 4 or 5 pair from online sites the night of release date. I'd be curious to see what your setup was. I was on a PC & a Laptop trying to connect to both NDC & Eastbay for at least two hours and couldn't get past the checkout before the site would crash.

Despite the obviously low patent cut on the left shoe, here's my flawless pair from HOH South Coast Plaza re-stock. Me happy
happy.gif

28c364446837ee84683df15c87c9263eb771e478_r.jpg

627368256aaae20961acf72984452c1364e9df4f_r.jpg

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

I'm still trying to figure out how a person was able to get upwards of 4 or 5 pair from online sites the night of release date. I'd be curious to see what your setup was. I was on a PC & a Laptop trying to connect to both NDC & Eastbay for at least two hours and couldn't get past the checkout before the site would crash.

Cats be having super computers 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Wow CSI can really use you...<
So what I have concluded is that either you got a fake pair yourself since you broke it down bit by bit
Not hating on you but if you are going to make a blunt observation comment like that then prepare for a rebuttal and one thing we can both agree with is your ending comment is, that you are wrong...

I never buy early and it's always from Eastbay or NDC, like I said I could be wrong with regards to your pair but that receipt doesn't prove anything and could pertain to another pair you own. I see you're a little sensitive about the whole thing hence the quick proof pic, so lets leave it as it is, thank you.

dang homie hit this kid with the PO slip...and he still thinks you'd take a pic of a fake while "THE OTHER PAIR" is somewhere eles
roll.gif

LOL! this thread makes me sick.......see you kids next year  

Update: had my release night, email confirmed order cancelled by nike approx 20 hours later. Called customer service, gave my bit, etc.

Anyways, today got an email for a $180 gift card from Nike with apology letter. Not sure if they are compensating every cancelled order but if you haven't received an email make sure you hit up customer service.

so you got your refund back for cancelled order and on top of that a $180 gift card? or am I missing something?

Originally Posted by toughmoney

so you got your refund back for cancelled order and on top of that a $180 gift card? or am I missing something?

lol what? how are they gonna give you $180 for cancelling your order?

Originally Posted by pyboy28

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by pyboy28

Come on man this guy is a cool cat don't knock down a FAM who's actually putting in work to get some...its better than those who keep asking for hand me downs of where's the next restock...geez I don't know him personally but this guy even pm to tell me what's up...now that's a guy who watches out for his SO-CAL heads in here. Appreciate it bro...too bad i was at work...still looking for my first but am happy you got yours...well deserved...Forget the SALTINE CRACKERS in here...this place isn't what it used to be...
30t6p3b.gif
Yea, that's what it is, I'm salty.  I wish I had waited outside in the cold for 8 hrs. 
laugh.gif

In all seriousness though, I was asking cause I was genuinely curious.  This "camping out" stuff is new to me, along with people buying multiple pairs that aren't even the size they wear.  Perhaps I just haven't been following the "game" or the "scene" lately and this is the way it normally is. 
ohwell.gif
   I don't know.  As long as ya'll are happy with the final result, do you. 

I'm old school, I'm used to just walking in the store during business hours and buying 1 pair of the shoe in your size. 

Brah I feel you...I'm the same way I used to just go in the store and get my pair and that's it...but things in the past couple years have changed...with the new generation coming in...and all the hoopla with the hype it doesn't help those who are in it b/c they love the shoe. Nowadays it's how can I make this a business and make more money...I can't blame them either the economy is though...and if this is their way to put BREAD on the table can't hate on that either...but it's a shame that TRUE SNEAKER HEADS are on the short end of the stick and are feelin the effects of not being able to even snag JUST 1...yeah I too am feelin salty and want just my pair but at the same time I can't knock a FAM who was able to cop his.
Had to go back a few pages and catch up on this. I appreciate all of you chiming in! I'm not a reseller or anything like that. I'm a 80's baby. I understand you when you say we we're able to walk in and just get what you wanted. But like they said above, those days are long gone! Today you gotta know people, know sites, be on the social networks and even camp out. My first order was SH a week before RD. Till this day I haven't heard anything about shipping. And even the homie @TheNewJ's said SH was a lil slow... So I attempt release day and was on two laptops and the phone and failed. Tuesday comes and I called Eastbay and they miraculously had a 13. Ordered it in hopes that someone who got a 14 needed a smaller size and we could trade. Got word about SCP, did my work, told me fellow southern cali cats and cruised it. Copped and got word of another restock on my way home. Went, failed and was on my way...

This is all necessary. You snooze, you lose. I'm sure there's a gang of dudes in here that did mad work and are still short. I'm done with this shoe... Now If I hear anything I just put my dudes on game. Debating on canceling my SH order, and gonna try and flip the EB 13's for some breds XI's like the dude above.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by friscokydd

As I've been dreading, my "processing" order was cancelled. I called them today and they said that there was no inventory. I've filed a complaint with Google (they're a Google trusted site) and I hope to get some resolution to this issue.

How's filing a compliant with google going to help?  This is a FNL store, if they ran out of inventory there is nothing you can do.  You could ask for some sort of compensation like that guy who got $180 gift card from NDC, because his order was cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom