Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

My search is over picked up my second pair today in a trade, where I traded my nds cdp 11s (my second pair) straight up for the concords
pimp.gif

Good luck to everyone who is still looking for their pairs.

Originally Posted by Risen23

Originally Posted by kicks409

Hell yea the news u won on that deal like a mofo! Cats trading like that in Houston?

I def believe it in H-town... Cats beast for the hot Jays and retro Nike releases in the H...

I moved from Houston to Denver recently... The kick scence is soooo much different... More about skate shoes and most cats dont really know about jays up here... I was at Park Meadows mall asking the stores there about the concord release day and how many people they had line, and how many pairs they got etc.... Dudes working there were like "What are concords?" Some knew and said they dont even get very many pairs there... The kick stores and peeps in Aurora seem to know more since they always know exactly what kicks Im wearing when I go there to shop...

I always get peeps who compliment my kicks up here though, but prob mainly beacuse no one up here really wears nice kicks, especially older releases from 5+ years ago...

But I kinda miss going out and seeing heat like I used to in the H... I remember sometimes would be heat central up in Sharpstown...

I'm visiting Denver never been before..... Any chance I can come up wit a pair anywhere before I leave around mid week?

Originally Posted by CLU713

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Another day no update from finishline still processing

You may want to click on the actual order number to see a status update - mines still say processing but says complete when I click the order.
mine actually says processing still, but when i click on it, it has a tracking #. I also received an email with shipping info.. they took the transaction off my CC though.. see how that goes, prob will get charged when its fully processed.. +my winner's circle didn't get credit for the purchase, yet..

changed to cancelled today
mad.gif

Originally Posted by VVILL

You may want to click on the actual order number to see a status update - mines still say processing but says complete when I click the order.
mine actually says processing still, but when i click on it, it has a tracking #. I also received an email with shipping info.. they took the transaction off my CC though.. see how that goes, prob will get charged when its fully processed.. +my winner's circle didn't get credit for the purchase, yet..

mad.gif
same boat, I know people who ordered after me and received theirs.
No biggie, just wish we could've got the $180 gift card like ndc gave to canceled orders

Originally Posted by HTXMade

mad.gif
same boat, I know people who ordered after me and received theirs.
No biggie, just wish we could've got the $180 gift card like ndc gave to canceled orders
i got my pairs on finishline before i went in to help my boys on NDC should have locked mine in 1st
tired.gif
it was easy in and out on Finishline had to fight on NDC

i wish i would have got any email let alone $180 terrible service

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by cnoriega

You guys that have them and are getting trade offers, I'd say hold onto them unless it feels right! I got offerd a straight across trade one of my sz 13 Concords for an Infrared VI sz 13 or a sz 13 Concord for a CG XI 10.5 and Is it just me or would NOBODY else on the planet make either of those deals? These Concords cost $200 out the door, so unless somebody makes it worth your while, sit on em. 
Retail cost is out the door, been into Jordans for 20 years, once you buy them and the market value has been set, the retail price is out the DOE! Good luck everybody and please be safe tonight. 
I traded my Concords for a pair of Balenciaga's. Balenciaga's are $545+ Tax. I was all over that. 
I traded my DS CDP XI and XII for a ds pair of concords plus 125
i would trade my concords + 125 for the ds cdp xi/xii

Originally Posted by DRose22

My search is over picked up my second pair today in a trade, where I traded my nds cdp 11s (my second pair) straight up for the concords
pimp.gif

Good luck to everyone who is still looking for their pairs.

Could you give me the contact info of the guy you traded with? I'd like to make some trades with him.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

2x concords = southbeach?

Eh' I really dont even know why South Beach Lebum's sell for over $1,000 anyway. I wouldn't trade not EVEN one pair of Concords for a pair of those Ugly pink shoes. Besides by the time Lebron's NBA Career is over he'll have a total of " 0 " championships and the Southbeachs will GREATLY drop in value anyway. Bottom Line COncord XI's > SOuthbeaches

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

hotbutter wrote:

2x concords = southbeach?

Eh' I really dont even know why South Beach Lebum's sell for over $1,000 anyway. I wouldn't trade not EVEN one pair of Concords for a pair of those Ugly pink shoes. Besides by the time Lebron's NBA Career is over he'll have a total of " 0 " championships and the Southbeachs will GREATLY drop in value anyway. Bottom Like COncord XI's > SOuthbeaches

Amen to that
laugh.gif
I wouldn't even trade a pair of Concords for a pair of Yeezys either
sick.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

6592527091_f3cc6373fc_b.jpg

6592525797_31451784c1_b.jpg

6592524773_081f005748_b.jpg

Instead of hustling and hoarding Concords to rip people off, this dude should hustle on that exercise machine behind him and lose that fat midsection.

Got no idea how you got that many pairs but you're cold. Some people had  a extremely diffucult time securing just one pair on RD but here you have 46....I wish I had at least like 10 pairs t= and you have 46
frown.gif

^^^
eek.gif
at all those Concords. Must have saved his 2010 Income tax return money...or did he???

He still has the shipment boxes in the background
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ccastro02

I've noticed (particularly in my size) that the price on concords being sold on ebay have dropped quite a bit. Atleast some $50 since last week. A lot of them are selling for around the $300 mark. Just one more $50 drop and i'm all in.

It's because so many people are trying to resell, because of the initial prices people were getting. All the pairs from NDC, Eastbay and FNL came in.

I think they might go down a little more, before they start rising again. Not sure if you'll see them hit $250.
I haven't seen prices drop that much; a lot of the auctions I see hitting around 300 are sizes 7-8. I think the slight drop price is also because some people are waiting for restocks.  I don't think the average price will hit anywhere near 250.  I think 300 is the absolute lowest average price we'll see, if prices continue to drop further.
I'm a size 7.5. Thats why i said "particularly in my size". I hope they get a little lower, or i guess i'll have to continue to try my luck with a restock.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I traded my Concords for a pair of Balenciaga's. Balenciaga's are $545+ Tax. I was all over that. 

word people are really that desperate or the hype really got to their heads. no way i would trade 3 sneakers for these replica concords. lol. cdp pack + 125 is damn near 3 pairs.
sick.gif
somebody got GOT

Originally Posted by smzsmz

word people are really that desperate or the hype really got to their heads. no way i would trade 3 sneakers for these replica concords. lol. cdp pack + 125 is damn near 3 pairs.
sick.gif
somebody got GOT
You misread, he traded his Concords and $125 for the CDP XI and XII. 

I found em on a little store..... Hearing histories of us sneakerhead relatives buyng in Eu to Ship overseas for the US resellers....ouch
Personally i bought a 13.5 from a reseller but i'm planning to look for a smaller Size like 12,5 or 13. Btw are there many big Foot in Niketalk?Just curiosity cause in Eu Size 13 is one of the hardest to find

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by smzsmz

sick.gif
somebody got GOT
You misread, he traded his Concords and $125 for the CDP XI and XII. 
THIS
laugh.gif

my bad.

Back
Top Bottom