Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Wow the kid took a pair of fakes and painted them. Disabled all comments, reviews and what not. He can't stand the heat so he avoided the kitchen lol.

Does anyone know what the production tags for FL's were? Some people said they're pairs showed a production tag starting 6/8/11. The one I got from someone on EBay who said he got them from the HOH in NY show a production tag of 6/8/11-7/29/11. Im a little worried cause I paid resellers price. I compared my pairs I got from Eastbay and they look legit besides that date and also a low PL cut on the right shoe. Both Eastbay pairs show 7-13-11 to 9/3/11. I just need some clarity on my so called FL pair so I can get to the wearing my shoe in peace phase. Any help would be appreciated. I will try to figure out how to post pics tonight since I'm new here. Been in the game for a while and back then we didn't have to worry about getting pairs on EBay and Craigslist. First pair I ever bought on EBay and I feel like this person pulled a switcharoo on me cause the box is Legit and from FL.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by SmallPapi

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/wa...r_embedded&v=5PVa_5LD_wA

This kid gives better reviews than Sneakgeekz
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Eh' I really dont even know why South Beach Lebum's sell for over $1,000 anyway. I wouldn't trade not EVEN one pair of Concords for a pair of those Ugly pink shoes. Besides by the time Lebron's NBA Career is over he'll have a total of " 0 " championships and the Southbeachs will GREATLY drop in value anyway. Bottom Like COncord XI's > SOuthbeaches

Amen to that
laugh.gif
I wouldn't even trade a pair of Concords for a pair of Yeezys either
sick.gif
THIS. I would never trade a pair of Concords for a pair of South Beach Lebron's or Yeezys. NEVER!!! 
I still think that Lebron will get at least one championship. But that is not the point.
wink.gif

I have both South Beaches and Yeezys and both are shoes you don't really appreciate until you own them. I can say this, the quality of both blows away the Concords. and both are great trade bait. either one can get you ANY air jordan you desire (even some hard to find gems such as OG Metallic series 1s)

Would you trade cdp xi. Straight for concords? Considering cdp xi bred are hardvto find and concords are everywhere ?

Originally Posted by karxken

Would you trade cdp xi. Straight for concords? Considering cdp xi bred are hardvto find and concords are everywhere ?
dont do it. CDP Bred XIs are terrible. Sell the Concords and try to get some 2001 Bred XIs or the OGs.

Originally Posted by karxken

HELL NO! Keep the Concords. CDP XI quality was doodoo. Try for an 01 pair instead.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Crazy how almost every pair of xi's that were on my watch list on ebay has been relisted.
Resellers are having harder time selling these than anticipated.

because they have unrealistic expectations.

between dudes schill bidding, and non paying bidders (which are both a norm for something like these)  it's inevitable the shoes are going to be relisted.

i personally would rather dump them off quickly, sell em for slightly less then the unreasonable prices people on ebay want,  still make a decent profit and have them gone.

What do you guys think I'm doing my buddy a favor and trading my ds sprite 8s & miami nights 9s for a ds pair of concords and VVNDS magic 7s or Raptor 7s, and i'll sell concords to my buddy for 225? What are your thoughts

I would... And selling the Concords for $225 to your buddy will be a good deed that won't go undone
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Crazy how almost every pair of xi's that were on my watch list on ebay has been relisted.
Resellers are having harder time selling these than anticipated.

because they have unrealistic expectations.

between dudes schill bidding, and non paying bidders (which are both a norm for something like these)  it's inevitable the shoes are going to be relisted.

i personally would rather dump them off quickly, sell em for slightly less then the unreasonable prices people on ebay want,  still make a decent profit and have them gone.

This is what I did. My auction ended at $415. The scumbag who won the auction never did pay or responded to my message. I ended up selling them to the next highest bidder for $370 shipped and he paid promptly afterwards.

Originally Posted by domsindabuilding

man its killin me not to have these

keep your eys open and head up.  These will be much lower in weeks to come.  Maybe easier said that done but Ive had several people on CL text me back that offering much less than what they origanlly wanted.  People finally realizing, although hype is still there, people arent giving in to the $400 tag like before.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by domsindabuilding

man its killin me not to have these

keep your eys open and head up.  These will be much lower in weeks to come.  Maybe easier said that done but Ive had several people on CL text me back that offering much less than what they origanlly wanted.  People finally realizing, although hype is still there, people arent giving in to the $400 tag like before.

Dang fam...That avatar is
pimp.gif

But as stated, just keep doing some searching and I'm sure you'll find some at a price you are comfortable spending
wink.gif

Ordered from CT on release day, I've had the charge on my card since that day or the day after.
No cancellation yet, am I good? 

Originally Posted by italiansneakerhead

I found em on a little store..... Hearing histories of us sneakerhead relatives buyng in Eu to Ship overseas for the US resellers....ouch
Personally i bought a 13.5 from a reseller but i'm planning to look for a smaller Size like 12,5 or 13. Btw are there many big Foot in Niketalk?Just curiosity cause in Eu Size 13 is one of the hardest to find
PMing you now...I need a 13.5 and have 2 pairs of 12.5 coming in from Snipes...

Back
Top Bottom