Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

Yooo how's the bleeding effect on these.
Im VERY skeptical of wearing them with my darker colored jeans

Stay away from jeans! These kicks are made strictly for shorts or sum cargo pants but jeans will deffinately stain these

Originally Posted by All Ready

why are people so mad about the wording anyway?

if a store doesn't have anymore and adds more pairs later what would you call it?

i'd call it a restock
That's what i'm saying. By definition, they are being restocked. Might be a late shipment, or shipment from other stores, or w/e. They're still re-stocks. The term "fake restock" or "not a real re-stock" is a term exclusive to the sneaker community. Anyone else hear you say "fake re-stock" will straight up shart in your face. 

Originally Posted by babyJs23

if a store doesn't have anymore and adds more pairs later what would you call it?

i'd call it a restock

What Finishline does is they have a set amount in the DC (for online orders) as well as stores that they have to sell and once the DC is all sold out and stores have stragglers, they gather all the inventory information from all the stores that still has them and post them online which appears as a restock so when you order online the DC will submit a send-sale order to that store and have that store fullfill that order for the X size and create a UPS label and thus the store sends the shoe to the customer along with the receipt and fullfillment order with the customers billing and shipping information.
i appreciate the info and insight i was just wondering why people act like restock is such a bad word

whether the shoes are reallocated or shipped from nike, product being newly available i'd consider to be restocked

no shots at anybody, just opinion

i'd call it a restock

What Finishline does is they have a set amount in the DC (for online orders) as well as stores that they have to sell and once the DC is all sold out and stores have stragglers, they gather all the inventory information from all the stores that still has them and post them online which appears as a restock so when you order online the DC will submit a send-sale order to that store and have that store fullfill that order for the X size and create a UPS label and thus the store sends the shoe to the customer along with the receipt and fullfillment order with the customers billing and shipping information.
I co-sign this. To my knowledge a true restock would be from Nike to Indy (FNL Warehouse) to Customer. 
When they sell remaining store inventory, your order would be fulfilled by the store with inventory. The store can all ways no stock your order. 

So, FNL.com is only selling pairs from OG RD that are still sitting in stores. 

So a NTer may think its a restock and Nike is shipping out more pairs. Thus some may consider this a pending restock to all stores. Which is not the case. 
I just thought peps would want to know its not coming from Nike. 

I know there are peps still trolling websites and I thought it would best that they knew all the info to aid in securing their pair(s).

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Stay away from jeans! These kicks are made strictly for shorts or sum cargo pants but jeans will deffinately stain these
I've worn these with nothing but jeans. Noticed a little bit of bleeding after a few times but took a Mr.Clean magic eraser to em and it came right off..

i'd call it a restock

i appreciate the info and insight i was just wondering why people act like restock is such a bad word

whether the shoes are reallocated or shipped from nike, product being newly available i'd consider to be restocked

no shots at anybody, just opinion

I took no offense fam
smile.gif
But I see why "we all" say restocked...As long as people have a chance to pick them up when they become available then it's a win and I hope everyone can get their size.

Originally Posted by dano4o8

People ordering from snipes..WHere did you get the tracking # from? I only have 2 emails from them, first it was the cancelled email and then i got an email saying it was shipped..
ohwell.gif

On the message where they stated it was shipped, there was a link for DHL for me to track. DHL showed it up to point that USPS took over in Germany. Now I'm tracking on USPS but nothing yet.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

I've worn these with nothing but jeans. Noticed a little bit of bleeding after a few times but took a Mr.Clean magic eraser to em and it came right off..

Really? Damn I'll be paranoid to wear them with jeans. Once I got my pair in I made a quick trip to Old Navy and bought out all their non blue jeans section

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

My snipes orders have been shipped, i ordered 2 pairs under two diff accounts with diff. names but same addy....what are my chances of custom fees?

Depends entirely on how they shipped them or if they saw the same addressed and boxed together. Also if they listed as gift or merchandise. I made 2 orders as well...second one got canx, then got filled and shipped 2 days apart. Have no idea if I am looking at customs fees either but nothing I can do about it now.

1 of 4 FNL 9.5 came today at 10:05 am. UPS delivered with the quickness. Should get my 3 pair of 9.5 tomorrow along a 10.5 which a lot of you have been asking. My sig doesn't mean there's a restock or any information about restocks.

The left shoe has a slight lower PL cut on the side, but the right shoe has a lower PL cut on the back. I think that's pretty consistent with the SJ and the CGs. Size fit wise they are the same mole as the CGs.

Guys if there is some glue marks or scuffs and scratches on the PL how do i remove it?
and if it bleeds how do i remove that too? any help is appreciated

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ How many pairs did you order?

Back with a new name, I was starting to miss the Nicki Minaj avy's.
laugh.gif

Haha, yea I'm back bro. Nicki minaj avy's on hand.
Welcome back brotha.
pimp.gif

What happened last time? All of a sudden, I did not see you post anymore. If you do not feel like sharing on this forum, you can send me a pm.

Originally Posted by glove72

People ordering from snipes..WHere did you get the tracking # from? I only have 2 emails from them, first it was the cancelled email and then i got an email saying it was shipped..
ohwell.gif

On the message where they stated it was shipped, there was a link for DHL for me to track. DHL showed it up to point that USPS took over in Germany. Now I'm tracking on USPS but nothing yet.

my snipes orders just arrived 5 minutes ago, haven't opened them yet

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Soleheaven just sent me this:

Hi,

You'll be pleased to know Nike have located the stock and have guaranteed it will be delivered to us by Monday 9th at the very latest. They are trying to get it to us this week.

As soon as it lands at SoleHeaven HQ, we will get all hands to the pumps and dispatch it asap.

Nike have asked us to express their apologies for the error.

We'd also, like to thank you for your patience, We know it's been frustrating.

Kindest Regards
Steve

Customer Service Team
SoleHeaven.com

Hope this is true. Was already giving up on my pair. I was only able to cop from soleheaven due to work. That's pretty lame of Nike "expressing their apologies" how about a gift card to make up for it.

Originally Posted by glove72

ohwell.gif

my snipes orders just arrived 5 minutes ago, haven't opened them yet

What did tracking say up to this point? I think I ordered on the second round of their release...

my tracking says it's in houston, i live in houston

i ordered before the 23rd tho, prolly sometime around the 17th...don't remember

my tracking was surprisingly accurate compared to how usps usually is

All this begging and pleading about restocks has to end

There probably won't be any restocks, and if there were any by the time its posted on here they will probably be sold out

my tracking says it's in houston, i live in houston

i ordered before the 23rd tho, prolly sometime around the 17th...don't remember

my tracking was surprisingly accurate compared to how usps usually is

Yeah, I ordered on the second volley. Based on your dates, it looks like 3 weeks like others were stating. All good...I havent lined up a trade yet anyways.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

i'd call it a restock

I co-sign this. To my knowledge a true restock would be from Nike to Indy (FNL Warehouse) to Customer. 
When they sell remaining store inventory, your order would be fulfilled by the store with inventory. The store can all ways no stock your order. 

So, FNL.com is only selling pairs from OG RD that are still sitting in stores. 

So a NTer may think its a restock and Nike is shipping out more pairs. Thus some may consider this a pending restock to all stores. Which is not the case. 
I just thought peps would want to know its not coming from Nike. 

I know there are peps still trolling websites and I thought it would best that they knew all the info to aid in securing their pair(s).

Most of this is true and I'd add to what I think was said that all spots didnt exactly get ALL pairs due to them via orders. Including Mom and Pop or FTL FNL and such... so to use the restock in the case of Nike making more pairs.. 
No..

If you want to say Websites are... technically yes...I think most sites who get more of their initial stock in should fill the orders that were canceled 

the most im willing to pay is about 250, these ebay auctions on avg are ending beyond 315, no point in bidding early they all jump in price in the last min

I've never seen so many pairs being resold on ebay before...hopefully all these resellers will start lowering their price. As for the restock, I'm crossing my fingers rumors are true because last time I checked with the stores (FTL, FTA, FNL) they said they weren't getting any restocks.

Back
Top Bottom