Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

the "legit" pair PL cut on the right shoe, first pic, is actually HORRIBLE. its super low. smh

6632884001_0e8a676959_b.jpg

I'd rather have a higher PL cut then a low one.  I had got a pair of sz 11 on release and traded for a 10.5 to a friend. The cut on my sz 11 was so high I was a lil sour I traded. Then I noticed that on my 10.5 pair one cut was just slightly higher than the other shoe. Im still 1000% satisfied none the less. Just wanted to say i'd take a higher cut of pl anyday. Peace to the sneakergods.

Finally got to check out my pairs. The 2 I got from NDC look close to flawless while the quality of the one I got from FNL was eh but not horrible. 

Gotta say though, if those are really fake (the ones from Mental Kicks), they're pretty solid looking for fake. I'm more 
eek.gif
 at how the fake shoe makers have the time/resources to make a fake look pretty dang close to the real thing; or maybe it's more of a reflection on JB and their lack of effort in making the real things 
laugh.gif

Does anyone notice the supposed "fake" pair from Mental Kicks looks more OG'*%! shape wise than the 2011's?? OG's had that shorter/taller toe box !

6632879423_b16b1f3c26_b.jpg

air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-concords-white-black-dark-concord-1.jpg

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

jordan11s.jpg

bored, practicing with dmc-gf2

Man I regret selling my red pair. It was the Jordan XI bred that got me all started in Js. My first pair and burned them to the ground hoopin!
Nice XIs man....All 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Those are a legit pair from Mental kicks. What makes them not legit?

All my pairs from US and UK have a begining production date of 7/12/11 or 7/13/11 and end in september or october. The carbon fiber and patent leather cuts all vary with each shoe. not even the same when you compare the left and right shoe of a pair. Even the shades of sole vary slightly.

JB quality so shabby these days. There was a Nikestore pair that someone got, there was a split in the patent leather on the heel. was not even connected!!! Thats not a legit pair then right? from Nikestore?

Are we actually saying that too high of PL cut is not legit? Cant believe that BS. We always strive for high PL cuts on our pairs. The patent leather cut on the MK pair actually looks a lot better. Check your production dates

Whatever they may be. Its hit or miss with Jordans nowadays no matter where you buy from. I got some bad pairs, and good pairs from all that i purchased
Indeed, I totally agree. I bought 4 pairs from the same Nike store and each pair had various PL cuts. Even the shape of the shoes are different... 

Personally, from the pic of the MK vs legit pair side by side...the legit pair looked "taller"...

6632879423_b16b1f3c26_b.jpg

Also...just noticed all the Ciroc bottles
eek.gif
smokin.gif

all this talk about differences between legit and non-legit.  if you're wearing your shoes, the average person (or maybe even expert person) would hardly be able to tell.  let me remind everyone of a legit pair i received from nikestore.com

Ah8DHdyCMAEkWta.jpg

honestly, i think i'd rather have one of the normal looking non-legit pairs

Originally Posted by chusifer

all this talk about differences between legit and non-legit.  if you're wearing your shoes, the average person (or maybe even expert person) would hardly be able to tell.  let me remind everyone of a legit pair i received from nikestore.com

Ah8DHdyCMAEkWta.jpg

honestly, i think i'd rather have one of the normal looking non-legit pairs

Was that the only pair you copped? I would be really pissed if my one and only pair came out that way... What is wrong with the QA department at Nike!?!?

copped 2 pairs from nikestore.  1 good pair, and one shown above.  not sure wut im gonna do this this messed up pair...

nike did get me a 10% off coupon tho, as compensation.  so generous of them...

copped 2 pairs from nikestore.  1 good pair, and one shown above.  not sure wut im gonna do this this messed up pair...

ummm...rock em?! i mean, if you're just talking about the creasing PL (that's all i see that's wrong maybe I need a new monitor)...their gonna crease regardless if you get em pre creased or not after you wear em anyways.

I give up on tryna get these for retail. It's literally impossible now.

I ended up using the money for the Derrick Rose 2's
pimp.gif

Theyre legit pairs. quality isnt the same as it was 10 years ago. even those super early pairs are legit, just very very bad quality aka early production. just not worth it when youre paying so much more for those early pairs.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

ummm...rock em?! i mean, if you're just talking about the creasing PL (that's all i see that's wrong maybe I need a new monitor)...their gonna crease regardless if you get em pre creased or not after you wear em anyways.
Did the same with my two from NDC. Matched the best shoes together and have them hiding away in the ice box. The other pair will become the beaters for the years to come.

I give up on tryna get these for retail. It's literally impossible now.

just wait for a sec...prices are DROPPING in ebay. thats what I'm doing. When it hovers around the high 200s thats when Ill cop

MAXDUNKER give it up mate.
you bought FAKES so stop trying to tell everyone else who got an early releasae/FAKE pair that they are alright.
FAKES/UNATHORISED will always be FAKE/UNATHORISED.
SMFH.

damn Mental Kicks just lost a lot of customers tonight with that doubt put in their head. I've purchased from them before and had no issues. It's a Yahoo e-commence site with very little communication but the one time I copped was fine.

Yal dudes are some clowns, talking bout you would rather have the non legit pair because it looks more OG
30t6p3b.gif
. This is why the game is messed up now, if you want OG shape buy OGs not retro's. If you cant tell that the mental kicks pair is fake then something is wrong with your eyes. That pair is CLEARLY fake. NT has changed so much over the years its crazy. You would think we are the most knowledgable but there are dudes that really believe these SUPER FAKES are real shoes smh.

Eastbay is killing me posting 1 size of 9.5, 10.5, 12 and 13 this morning. Checked before work and they weren't up...checked 20 minutes later and they're up and sold out.

OK CAN SOME ONE GIMME THE CLIFFS ON LEGIT VS. NON LEGIT??

IS NON-LEGIT PAIRS JUST THE NEW WAY OF SAYING FAKE PAIRS???

AND WHO WAS SELLING NON-LEGIT PAIRS?

Spoiler [+]
THANKS IN ADVANCE

ALSO IM NOT SCREAMING...CAPS ARE LOCKED @ WORK

Originally Posted by jcliz

Eastbay is killing me posting 1 size of 9.5, 10.5, 12 and 13 this morning. Checked before work and they weren't up...checked 20 minutes later and they're up and sold out.

just saw that man lol

Originally Posted by jcliz

Forreal.  Saw my 10.5 on there, it actually added to my cart, and I was floatin.  Went to check out, and it removed it from my cart, I was crushed. 

My CT pair I ordered with Sneakersaver (free shipping) just arrived
pimp.gif
.  It was shipped on the 23rd and was delivered by USPS.

Originally Posted by mistamagic1

My CT pair I ordered with Sneakersaver (free shipping) just arrived
pimp.gif
.  It was shipped on the 23rd and was delivered by USPS.

Whats ur location?  Im still waiting on my pair that was also shipped with Sneakersaver on the 23rd.

Back
Top Bottom