Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by JFlick

Originally Posted by mistamagic1

My CT pair I ordered with Sneakersaver (free shipping) just arrived
pimp.gif
.  It was shipped on the 23rd and was delivered by USPS.

Whats ur location?  Im still waiting on my pair that was also shipped with Sneakersaver on the 23rd.

I'm in NYC.

im actually disappointed that he labeled the pics. you should have left them unlabeled and taken a poll on which pair was the "MK" and which pair was the "?" pair because all everyone is doing now is speculating over the MANUFACTURING VARIANCES that inevitably come from a MASS PRODUCED product. i guarantee if the pics hadnt been labeled people would not be so absolute on their choice of which was "fake"(wrong term) and which was "real"(another wrong term)...

Originally Posted by SOSAIII

got through!! just bought the 12. over the phone.
Man, you must have got a legit rep.  Both times I called this morning, before I could even finish my sentence I get interrupted with "No, I'm sorry those are actually completely sold out, sorry."  Can't even take the two seconds to look... 

Well its no problem if I can't get them because I have my 2 pairs already. Just wanted to give a heads up to the NT fam for those who were unable to grab a pair! Good luck people..

pimp.gif

Thanks for that update b/c i was worried about my order. All my others came in but this one.

Originally Posted by XWillie BeamonX

I wonder if I should call eastbay to try to order a 10.5

Good luck...  The reps I talked to are definitely puttin this release in their rear view, not tryin to let me finish a damn sentence...

Originally Posted by trick33

Originally Posted by just blaze

I eventually just caved and paid reseller price for just one pair yesterday. SMH.  But today I got a package at work.  The girlfriend tried to surprise me for xmas (which I know it's already 1/3/12). Anyways she order from the dreaded "Mental Kicks" who one of her so called friends said she should get my pair from there.  
sick.gif
.  I instantly could smell the STRONG glue smell from the shoes. The carbon paper is pretty close to my authentic pair but it's still off as well as the box, plastic XI overlay and shoe trees.  Sadly, they look slightly better than my legit pair but whatever, the JB quality has been inconsistent anyways.  Now I'm stuck with a Fake pair of concords while all my other kicks are legit.  Thought about returning em, but it took a month for them to even come, who know if they'd even make it back and if she'll even get refunded.  Wouldn't dare sell a fake pair of shoes to anyone.  I mean I could wear em but I HATE FAKES as much as the next person and vowed to never buy fakes.  What to do...
Snapped some pics with my phone comparing both pairs.

Legit box on right

6632885225_035aee67b5_b.jpg

Legit pair on top

6632884001_0e8a676959_b.jpg

Legit pair on right

6632883241_7dcde82683_b.jpg

6632881983_d0085f713c_b.jpg

6632880633_9f8770273b_b.jpg

6632879423_b16b1f3c26_b.jpg

Legit pair on bottom

6632879943_2029a5de63_b.jpg
they look legit... if your stressing that much put them on ebay for 300 they will sell real quick... im sure mad people looking for a pair would be happy with them
If any of you remember the shape of the Original XI's, it appears that the Mental Kicks pair was made with a mold that is much closer to the original '95 XI mold! I actually love the shape/bulkyness, I wish Nike never switched molds, most of the new XI Retro's actually look more like the fakes that people were producing in the early to mid 2000's with the exception of the Concord, Nike tried to get a little closer to the original mold. Still slightly off though. 

I just spoke to an eastbay rep and she said they did not actually have those sizes in stock and she did not know why they even went up on the site. If you were able to place an order, she said it would be cancelled and your money would be refunded.

That makes no sense to me!

Eastbay does not have them. It was a glitch due to the Western Union and failed CC processes. I'm sure it'll be down within the hour.

Restock is still coming boys....

Originally Posted by JFlick

pimp.gif

Whats ur location?  Im still waiting on my pair that was also shipped with Sneakersaver on the 23rd.

I'm in NYC.
Im on Long Island, this would be a nice if I got mine today as well 
smokin.gif

just called on phone and also tried talking thru that live chat, said they don't got any.

thanks for the info and updates philaflava1, and good looks to those posting the eastbay link anyway, it was worth a shot. much appreciated to all helping people trying to get their first pair of these

Rep I just talked to says...."Oh I don't have any of those" I push the issue a little bit and mention the sizes showing up on website and she says " well I did have a size 13.5 a few minutes ago but its gone" .....what in the wolrd is going on in wisconsin?   
roll.gif

Those shoes from mental kicks look more than fine the only thing off is that white spot on the heel but I guarantee you that pairs straight from Nike have the same problem here and there. And to the guy pointing out horrible stitching on the PL concluding that there fake ....... We're in 2012 jb quality is garbage . I've said it and you've probably said it before too . So now shoes are considered fake because nappy stiching is all over the place. My pair from eastbay has stiching hanging all out of the side of the jumpman

Man if these somehow got restocked today somewhere or on eastbay before I have to go to work in an hour, it would be the greatest birthday present to myself ever!!!!!

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by chusifer

copped 2 pairs from nikestore.  1 good pair, and one shown above.  not sure wut im gonna do this this messed up pair...

nike did get me a 10% off coupon tho, as compensation.  so generous of them...
ummm...rock em?! i mean, if you're just talking about the creasing PL (that's all i see that's wrong maybe I need a new monitor)...their gonna crease regardless if you get em pre creased or not after you wear em anyways.
I don't think its the PL... notice the area where the midsole meets the PL.. it is so crooked and has a deep indent at the arch!! Looks like it was cut by some kid in preschool. Yeah, might as well wear them...

Besides the box and price....what the hell is the difference between a sz 7 youth and sz 7 Men? still the same size

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Besides the box....what the hell is the difference between a sz 7 youth and sz 7 Men? still the same size

I dont think they use carbon fiber on the youth pairs. its just a black plastic on the 7Y, while the mens have carbon fiber plates. Suppose to be a bit wider fit too, and of course price is higher.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I dont think they use carbon fiber on the youth pairs. its just a black plastic on the 7Y, while the mens have carbon fiber plates. Suppose to be a bit wider fit too, and of course price is higher.
ok I see thanks

Back
Top Bottom