Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Originally Posted by dipsetkid44

yoooooo is any one still awaiting shipping confirmation from air randyhk???

-mine still says processing...

thanks
whhyyyy would your order from air randy....... 
looks like this is one of those lurkers lol he dont care if they legit or not he just wanna b cool and he mad that he missed out on a real pair so paying over 200 for fakes is fine for him

never said mentalkicks was fake. they do sell legit shoes. its just that if you buy something of recent, you might be an early production pair.

The search continues for these....
Wont even bother calling any of these local shoe stores with al their shady tendencies. Hoping to cop on a restock somewhere online, still holding out hope
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Fake sellers don't last this long. Fake sellers don't have a Facebook, Twitter and eBAY page, let alone power sellers. Fake sellers keep it moving.

People think because MK is from Asia they're fake. News flash ALL of these sneakers are made in Asia.

Maybe they're b-grades. Pre-orders or whatever, but MK is not fake. A horrible experience to deal with them, but the sneakers are authentic.

dude, stop it.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Anyone who ordered from CT and opted for the free shipping, post up and let us know if you guys received your kicks today. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Mine were still in customs this morning.

I'm forgetful but was the sneaker saver shipping the free one or was it the one where you had to pay?
I'm located in NY, CT shipped on the 26th and I haven't got my one pair from them yet. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Edit: How are you guys tracking with free shipping? 
nerd.gif

I got my pairs from CT today via sneakers aver. I got a tracking number from CT when they shipped.

Congrats to those who are starting to get their pairs. If you don't have a pair keep looking .......don't give up.

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Originally Posted by dipsetkid44

yoooooo is any one still awaiting shipping confirmation from air randyhk???

-mine still says processing...

thanks
whhyyyy would your order from air randy.......  
roll.gif

too funny

looks like i might have to settle for a reseller
frown.gif

still hoping for a restock though..

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

DHD28 wrote:
No longer a member of Salty Inc. ...

Yes, you have graduated from Salty State University!  Thats whats up.  Congrats bro on yours! Nice simple clean pic

Congrats... I'm still on the hunt for a pair at a good price....
laugh.gif

has anybody played ball with these yet
grin.gif
 i just want to know how much it crease after a few wears on the hardwood
ohwell.gif

I'm loving the pics on here. Whoever complaining about the quality might have unfortunately copped a b-grade. My pair is white hot 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Fake sellers don't last this long. Fake sellers don't have a Facebook, Twitter and eBAY page, let alone power sellers. Fake sellers keep it moving.

People think because MK is from Asia they're fake. News flash ALL of these sneakers are made in Asia.

Maybe they're b-grades. Pre-orders or whatever, but MK is not fake. A horrible experience to deal with them, but the sneakers are authentic.

You're caping a little too hard

Originally Posted by Magic1978

what happened to all the restocks you predicted thursday-saturday?

mental kicks cancelled my 10.5 after 3 f`in weeks!!!! oh well ill just get em when the hype dies down a little.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

has anybody played ball with these yet
grin.gif
 i just want to know how much it crease after a few wears on the hardwood
ohwell.gif

i hooped in mines yesterday....and if u worried bout creasing BASKETBALL SHOES, i dont wanna live on this planet anymore 
indifferent.gif

they do well performance wise, but not particularly comfy 4 my pinky toe   

RightGuard, Hong Kong and some parts of Asia have been restocking from 1/6 - 1/8 and China gets the last restock. I have friends in Japan who mentioned getting restocked in the Nike stores in Tokyo. The rumor is the US will get a restock sometime this month but that's questionable, not sure on that. Hopefully, we do get restocked again for those who missed out, Online in Store ?

Originally Posted by ehbball88

There are many Euro sites with early/fake pairs, but whats the deal with the Euro sites that have legit Jordan accounts sell for retail have good customer service and then then when you receive them and compare to eastbay/footlocker/niketown they end up being even nicer. MY EXAMPLE IS HANON SHOP. Last year I ended up getting a few pairs of cool grey fromt hem and they ended up by far being the nicest of all my pairs. They were perfect and from what I have heard people picked up some III's this year and some concords from Hanon and a few other sited and they ended up being perfect as well. My pairs of cool greys from Hanon last year had perfect almost OG patent cuts, perfect shape and even a slightly icier sole than my pairs from gfootlocker, finishline and a mom pops store.

DO A LOT OF THE EURO STORES WITH LEGIT JORDAN ACCOUNTS GET SPECIAL SELECTED PERFECT PAIRS. I have def heard of people getting nicer pairs from Hanon. Just wondering what people have to say about this. What up NT Fam!

All i know is my HS and CT pair looked better than both my NDC pairs.

Ok so I get a call yesterday from Fedex. Need to fill out this form in regards to customs

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND
SECURITY Bureau of Customs and Border

IMPORTER ID
INPUT RECORD

What the heck is it? If I don't fill out what happens? Are they going got possibly charge me a customs fee and typically how much? Endclothing shoe price shipped was $285 total.

I know it's been brought up, but I don't really want to dig through 30-40 pages of stuff.

@ optimus, they will email you a couple of forms that need to be filled out for them to clear your shoes through customs. If not, you wont get your shoes. Cost will vary.

Back
Top Bottom