***Official Air Jordan XI Low Release Post 6/30/07***

^^ I own the orginal and the '03 retros and the mesh has never been an issue. In the '03 retros, the air units squeak within the midsole (eva?).

Anyone who used th used the discount code receive any OFFICIAL email from Finishline?
Curious to see if Finishline confirmed and shipped orders with the discount code.

Hey guys.... 1st time for me ordering on finishline.com,,, I ordered Midnight on Saturday... when should I expect them?
TeamLakersMember #5

Hey, so after you order from Finishline you get an email confirming your order, but has anyone recieved an email saying that their order has shipped out? I'm stil waiting on that one, and I ordered saturday morning..

:smile: thanks for the advice flint....ill definatly look in to Balco Inc...you guys on niketalk are so friendly

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Great!!

didn't think the CGs would go that fast but when I went sunday I took the 2nd to the last pair.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Was skippin these lows but when i went to the mall on sunday the silvers were a must cop and the black 22s for 115 it was a good day.....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

anyone have any problems with the code? and anyone think it will still work tomarrow?
Team Pistons
We got the best kicks in the League
OLSM #1 in Michigan MSU 4L8O15S16T23!42

these are everywhere and aren't going anywhere fast in NYC... :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM PLATANO
WASHINGTON HEIGHTS BABY!!!!

Just got my Shipment Confirmation from Finishline and they are coming thursday. So the Coupon Code wenth through and 97 shipped isnt bad at all. Cant wait for my CG's to come

Yeah this was a easy purchase for me also I went like 4:00PM after work.
Man can somebody just explain to me where the sig goes?

ended up passing..couldn't justify spending retail+tax when i needed my phone bill paid

maybe later if they end up hitting outlets

only real reason to cop the cool greys is if they hit outlets, and maybe the other 1s if they give them out 4 free

played ball in them today...doesnt really have good ankle support...but it was good enough....
I'm in and i'm out...

i just got my shipping confirmation from finishline...91.99 each...plus i was pleasantly surprised by the black/maize so i copped a pair of them...i am quite happy by this release

I had to return my other pair and the store only had size 11 smh
TEAMFILTHYFRESH​

Yeah my CGs the straps are a little tight but the black/zest ones are okay.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Back
Top Bottom