:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by TomDom

Already got a pair of these on lock, gonna try to see if anyone wants to trade these for cavs.

Just my opinion of course, but I don't see anyone trading a pair of the cavs for these.

On a side note, while I think these will sell out quickly, it'll be interesting to see how the release goes. I know the floridians are going to be a hot item tomorrow so perhaps a lot of people are sleeping on these.

I definitely feel you on this and think its a longshot but maybe there's someone out there that wants these xi's I got as bad as I want those iv's. We'll see I guess.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Some one school me on this coundown bs on eastbay.com. was just on the site and I didn't see any of that *!%#.

Buddy of mine is lined up. Said there's 10 people(counting him) up there. Few people there for lebrons though.

Well its a game of luck , click your pair and quantity then try to add to your cart . GL 
A good thing is no tax  , well for me it isnt 

I'll be picking up my rsvp pair from NT Santa Monica at 11am. Can't wait to see these in person

I wish we had a NT here in MI. I'm down with that rsvp system. I !@@+#$ hate camping and am 0-66354599272646 on online releases.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I'll be picking up my rsvp pair from NT Santa Monica at 11am. Can't wait to see these in person

Glad you got your pair bro. 
Wish me luck tomorrow morning.
sick.gif

4 ppl besides my crew so total of 9... Only 11 pairs TOTAL after employees got theirs.... And I'm at Tacoma mall in Washington state

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

4 ppl besides my crew so total of 9... Only 11 pairs TOTAL after employees got theirs.... And I'm at Tacoma mall in Washington state

lol

what store is this? I made my rounds earlier this week and asked each store how many pairs they were getting

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Glad you got your pair bro. 
Wish me luck tomorrow morning.
sick.gif
Thanks man! Hopefully you come up tomorrow. Best of luck. Hit the ground running!!

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Already got a pair of these on lock, gonna try to see if anyone wants to trade these for cavs.

Just my opinion of course, but I don't see anyone trading a pair of the cavs for these.

On a side note, while I think these will sell out quickly, it'll be interesting to see how the release goes. I know the floridians are going to be a hot item tomorrow so perhaps a lot of people are sleeping on these.

I definitely feel you on this and think its a longshot but maybe there's someone out there that wants these xi's I got as bad as I want those iv's. We'll see I guess.
I agree with akrobystia and like you said it's definitely a long shot...

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

10 people already lined up at Finish Line.

laugh.gif

They don't open till 9am tomorrow.
Bet you those 10 people get their shoes though! 
Don't look down on people who camp out, I don't care who you are and who you know chances are if you're into Jordans you've camped out before! 

I'm laughing because all these kids in line.
Don't get me wrong, buy what you like, but lining up already for a non go colorway (being an 11 or not) is a bit excessive.

But to each his own.

You MUST be new to Jordans...

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by riddla713

i can never find the retro new releases on dsg.com, where do you look? i look under the jordan shoe section but the retros never show up for me.
Every time i check the site i be clueless also... but i see you in Houston where you heading tomorrow ? 

i have a few connects that got me, i will stop by almeda in the early am to grab my sz 10.5 and then im hitting up hoh to pick up a pair of the lebron low floridians.

LOL I HAVE THE SAME EXACT PLAN. IN HOUSTON AS WELL.

this shoe might actually be easy to get, just called my local spot & they said that nobody else has been calling or asking about i. might be like the stealths!

Today was hilarious.
Keep in mind, we are straight-up NOT allowed to tell how many pairs we got. It has nothing to do with being shady in favor of employees. It's actually against store policy to release that information.
A guy comes in asking how many pairs we got. Of course, I just tell him that I can't release that information. He asks if we got a lot. I tell him that I can't tell him. He was just begging for hints and I just kept denying. He got mad and asks for a manager. I point him to the manager and he tells the same thing. He stormed off hella mad. He can be mad all he wants. I'm not getting fired so customers can view me as the cool guy.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Today was hilarious.
Keep in mind, we are straight-up NOT allowed to tell how many pairs we got. It has nothing to do with being shady in favor of employees. It's actually against store policy to release that information.
A guy comes in asking how many pairs we got. Of course, I just tell him that I can't release that information. He asks if we got a lot. I tell him that I can't tell him. He was just begging for hints and I just kept denying. He got mad and asks for a manager. I point him to the manager and he tells the same thing. He stormed off hella mad. He can be mad all he wants. I'm not getting fired so customers can view me as the cool guy.
i always tell them "enough"
laugh.gif

^i tried to cop an 11.5 for a friend that missed out on the RSVP, but dang they went fast...wasn't able to cop.

good luck to those still lurking...i think they only have 7.5 left

Back
Top Bottom