:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by pshahbaz

I've been on hold on the eastbay phones for almost half an hour and no one has picked up yet. Anyone else get through on the eastbay phones? This is weird...

i got through but was like 8mins early now its busy< justgot e conformation from finishline to bad i had to pay shipping, plus im a gold member wit eastbay

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

still waitin on that email for my sz 13s, but i was surprised how smooth it was to get thru on NDC

my eastbay wait was over an hour

u waited over an hour? it hasnt even been live for 30 min yet... what have u been waiting on lol

no i didnt cop on eastbay, i copped on NDC. eastbays wait was ridiculous

Originally Posted by jmitch2604

I hope the Cavs are as easy to get as these were.
Pretty sure those are not getting released online fam, your gonna have to camp it out if you want those.....

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Originally Posted by AJBrandIX2008

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

^ That link is dead lol
I think this is coming to a halt quickly, be lucky all that got confirmation did...might have been easy to start but I am to assume there were be a lot out there looking for these on ebay...have a good day!!!
Honestly after you first post about getting them to sell on ebay I am glad your order fell thru its karma 
Too bad i will not be looking on ebay 
roll.gif

Odd.

I got through on NDC at 7:04 and said order went through successfully but yet to receive an email.

Yet, JUST NOW I just tried FNL & my order went through and CONFIRMATION EMAIL received.

Ordered 11.5 on NDC & 11 on FNL.

I'm really surprised these are still available. I'm not a big fan of the low top XIs but XIs usually have no issue selling now. Maybe if these were mids they'd be gone and sites crashing. Congrats to those that got theirs. I'm still holding out hope that the reseller frenzy is dying down

just copped 2 size 12's on finishline and still on hold with eastbay.. 35 minutes and counting

just got 4 pairs on finishline in addition to two pairs at footlocker. i was surprised finishline still had em at 8:35am. oh well, quick flip

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Keep getting this on FNL "Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information." even after trying 2 different cards. F it

i got that too but got charged twice

Finally got my confirmation email from NDC, 35 minutes after my order went through.  Just thankful I was able to get a pair.  Back 2 bed, everyone have a safe cinco de mayo

Originally Posted by scunny

People had to have slept on this, just seemed way to easy on ndc.

I need those same people to sleep on obsidians 12s, bred 4s, olympic 6s and cool grey 9s
laugh.gif

I was slow as hell checking out today compared to normal and I just got my NDC email confirmation. Back to bed for a little until I pick up at NTNY.

Fl I was waiting in line gave out tix. Only had 18 pairs.
sick.gif

Now I gotta hope I get this con.frim from ndc

Back
Top Bottom