:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Just got another off Eastbay.

Great info fam!!
smile.gif

omgz.  All this go a size up, down is making me nervous.  I just had an emotional breakdown at work.  I'am ok tho!  I guess my 10.5's prob wont work 
tired.gif

I love you NT

Team
-UNDFT-

Held 20mins on Eastbay but had my size so decided why not pull the trigger. they claim to have 8.5 and 11 left in stock

Originally Posted by Retro707

omgz.  All this go a size up, down is making me nervous.  I just had an emotional breakdown at work.  I'am ok tho!  I guess my 10.5's prob wont work 
tired.gif

I love you NT

Team
-UNDFT-
What size do you usually wear??

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Originally Posted by BigWorm

Anyone think these fit kind of small? Wore mine today and the first couple hours they were real snug by my toes. They've gotten better, but they still feel a little small

They do fit small. It's hella tight on the toes. Should've went a half size up.
Ok, word, I'm not tripping then, lol. My pair legit feels a half size small
frown.gif
. Hoping they get better after the next wear.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by torres

damn, just got off the phone with my local FTL about these xi lows, and the girl told me she's not allowed to tell me what time the store will open tomorrow...are you #$+*#$% kidding me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

report the store to nike. Part of having the privilege to sell jordans is being responsible enough to handle large releases. The fact that they can't disclose that info to you means they're being irresponsible and rather careless with this release. What's the number to the store and where is it located?
He would have to call Footlocker's corporate number, not Nike.

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Anyone think these fit kind of small? Wore mine today and the first couple hours they were real snug by my toes. They've gotten better, but they still feel a little small

They do fit small. It's hella tight on the toes. Should've went a half size up.
Ok, word, I'm not tripping then, lol. My pair legit feels a half size small
frown.gif
. Hoping they get better after the next wear.

my sz 12 fits perfect just like EVERY other Jordan i have

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

11s always run true to size. The damn 2010 13s, 2011 3s and 2012 4s all run half a sz big . PERIOD end of story
Stop with the "always" everyone's foot is different. I had to 1/2 size up for my Space Jam retro but never had to do that for any 3's, 4's etc. 

Originally Posted by Retro707

tired.gif

I love you NT

Team
-UNDFT-

They fit just like my Concords. They are true to size for me.

Just got off the phone with eastbay. Only 8.5 and 11 or 11.5 left. Forgot what he said.

I got a 9 of ndc, I wear 9.5. 2 friends who already have these said they run big, similar to the playoff 12s, which are huge on me and I got my normal 9.5 they told me to go a :5 size down. I hope I won't regret going doing so.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Wow, how come the playoffs werent easily accesabile as this release? Every sec there's a restock especially ndc. I have a feeling I'm gonna find these at an outlet for dirt cheap. Either that or everyone is holding out for the major releasesss.

laugh.gif

keep thinking that
Let him troll man let him troll
30t6p3b.gif

Man I guess nobody really wanted these. I copped two on NDC and will be exchanging a pair at a outlet that suppose to be getting the Metallic 5's this week.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Man I guess nobody really wanted these. I copped two on NDC and will be exchanging a pair at a outlet that suppose to be getting the Metallic 5's this week.

o rly? you can do that? only if you bought from nike right??

Walked by some girl who was also rocking these and I heard her tell her friend "It looks better on me" LOL 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Walked by some girl who was also rocking these and I heard her tell her friend "It looks better on me" LOL 
laugh.gif

no offense to you... but they probably did...
but i think its the ankle's up effect 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I would trade my low 11s for Metallic 5s in an instant. Wish I could find a spot like that.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

All of these restocks are gonna tempt me to bite on a pair. Told myself I'd pass but damn...

You should, they are a nice pair of shoes. I usually don't buy lows but I made an exception for these.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by CowColor

NDC still hasn't shipped my order, anybody in the same situation?

oh and i my order was placed right when the sneakers were up for sale and i got the confirmation 7 minutes later.

I'm pretty sure nobody's orders have been shipped yet or people would be posting their pairs. Patience folks.

Back
Top Bottom