:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Some people will cry over anything!! I'm all about getting what you pay for, but some of these flaws/complaints are absolute nonsense!!

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i wanna know about that booger.....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i wanna know about that booger.....

my dude it looked like the dork that put these together either sneezed or ripped a farmer's blow into the box before sending it down the line. I looked at it, lolled, looked again, frowned, grabbed a Purell wipe & went to town.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by adub beta

wow if eastbay has enough for a restock that must mean ndc will have one coming as well then

what rock have you been under NDC has "restocked" twice on sunday & once today & im sure its not the last one
Perhaps the rock of gainful employment?
roll.gif
Owned!

4f726df63ef5441265cbf0e3c5540f24a6eaa923_r.jpg

i liked them on feet better than in the box.. so if you having trouble deciding here's kind of what it looks like

^^^ thanks bro....the shirt I already had (copped for the Candy Cane XIV's)...The snapback was pretty hard to find in NY though.

Originally Posted by Willdex

^^^ thanks bro....the shirt I already had (copped for the Candy Cane XIV's)...The snapback was pretty hard to find in NY though.
I don't care about nicknames, but most people on here will get butthurt about you calling them this. You'd think they treat sneaker nicknames like it's the N-word or something
laugh.gif

Didn't like the way these looked online and I had no interest...but I stopped by a mom and pop store today and tried them on. 
They looked much better on my feet, so I ended up copping...got sucked in! lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom