:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by ColdCity

A question to add to the conspiracy, is the reason why shoes are claimed quickly is because they are already claimed. I mean if you had a connection, is there really a need to dm. No worries, I just add your name to list before we tweet it.

i thought this would be common sense with or withour this rsvp thing people with connects will still get whatever they want & of course they arent rsvp'ing every pair they have...why would anyone think they would do that
laugh.gif
it was actually a rhetorical question bud. im just adding to hypothetical conspiracy that is the Nike RSVP. It's a broken and flawed system, and there's needs to be changes or completely discarded. Its feels like a college list party. Your invited but you have wait a while outside or pay more than $5.

i was actually agreeing with you if you read exactly what i wrote bud

Originally Posted by GOAT23

Are these coming in toddler sizes?

Toddler sizes are being released too with laces and not velcro or that bungee cord lace.

CitySole has them up for $49 from 5C-10C and ships now.

If I worked at a Niketown, I would give out the info to friends beforehand too. Who wouldn't? It's like insider trading with no SEC to monitor, look at Martha Stewart.
This system has got to go. Imagine the limited releases like Bin23 and Doernbechers with this system. It would be a complete joke and no "outsiders" would get a single pair.

Sup peeps, been a minute since I posted but I have been following this release for a bit, if im up tomorrow and these are still around they will be copped. My dude has been rocking these for the past few days and the quality looks great on them.

i dont even get the whole rsvp system.   i just bought mine from uta.    all this crap just to get a release???  wow.   glad im almost out.
just copped some bin v....how is the quality on the shoe?   got it for 599 shipped from hk size 7     is this a good price?

Damn technology cry babies. Get out there in the streets and line up like the good ole days. CAll you new cats the gimmes cuz you want the stuff to fall in ya lap

Read the previous posts' homie.... Ppl don't seem to even know when these drop online or nothin... And it's day before release

My people selling these for 250 lol what am i missing? Yes they are 11s but do that Mean add 100 for namesake? Nah! I'm going for the cav 4s if i strike out imma ebay it for charcoal 9s and flint 13s #MaySucks

Not picking up at NYNT size 13 taking my chances at roosevelt field re-rsvp and if i don't cop moving on.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

So i wont be able to go and pick up my 11's at NTLA

Any NTer want to pick mine up?

I dont know how this whole ID thing would work though.

If you have any ideas on how to pick up my pair 11 at NTLA PM me.

I am no charging anything. Just helping an NTer find his pair.

Lowdown36 FTW!!! I appreciate the help and u goin outta ur way to help me out. This dude is even going outta his way to make it happen!!
smile.gif
very much appreciated. Lucky for me, NT always has some diamonds in the rough:D. Thanks again for the help ATrin!!!!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

A question to add to the conspiracy, is the reason why shoes are claimed quickly is because they are already claimed. I mean if you had a connection, is there really a need to dm. No worries, I just add your name to list before we tweet it.

i thought this would be common sense with or withour this rsvp thing people with connects will still get whatever they want & of course they arent rsvp'ing every pair they have...why would anyone think they would do that
laugh.gif

I THOUGHT THIS WAS COMMON SENSE AS WELL. THERE IS NO WAY THEY ARE RSVP'ING THEIR ENTIRE STOCK. HOW WOULD THE EMPLOYEES AND FRIENDS GET THEIR PAIRS IF THEY DID THAT? IF IT'S NOT PUBLIC INFO ON THE PEOPLE WHO SUCCESSFULLY GOT A DM BACK IN COMPARISON TO THE STOCK THEY HAD THEN THE SYSTEM WILL BE ABUSED BECAUSE THERE IS NO POLICING OF THE SYSTEM. IT'S ALL DONE BEHIND THE SCENES. MORE THAN LIKELY THERE ARE PEOPLE'S NAMES ON THE LIST BEFORE THE TWEET IS SENT. I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF CERTAIN SIZES ARE ALREADY COMPLETELY SPOKEN FOR AND SOLD OUT BEFORE THE TWEET GOES LIVE. ALL THEY NEED TO SAY IS YOU WEREN'T FAST ENOUGH.

TWITTER RSVP WAS IMPLEMENTED TO EASE SOME STRAIN ON NDC SERVERS AND GET CROWDS AWAY FROM THE STORES. NOT NECCESSARILY TO MAKE A FAIR CHANCE FOR MOST TO COP. THOSE IN THE KNOW WILL CONTINUE TO BEAST.

TWITTER RSVP WILL BE A FOOL's GAME FOR CERTAIN RELEASES I.E. YEEZY's.

Back
Top Bottom