:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Thanks man... I was weary about them but I never had the citrus XI and these makeup for that

Good luck to all!

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Is everybody passin? Seems quiet in here....

Don't let anyone fool you! 
Dude's who didn't post in here at all will be posting pictures tomorrow. 

Just the way the game goes, less hype in a thread is better. 

Word of mouth spreads fast when one member tells his friends, and his friends tell other friends. 

Wish all the threads were like this! 
ohwell.gif

called a local spot three times to find out what time they opened and they gave me three different times. Called FL and the chick didn't know what time they opened tomorrow.

didnt care for these when i saw them in person. they would look great on a girl with small feet. maybe cop wifey some, but ill pass

starting to sound like a FREE -FOR -ALL ?

stores sound misinformed, watch for a midnight release lol

had to go over retail on these to make sure i got mine

don't like to but these were a must have for me

get others under so it all evens out

hope you get yours

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

10 people already lined up at Finish Line.

laugh.gif

They don't open till 9am tomorrow.
Bet you those 10 people get their shoes though! 
Don't look down on people who camp out, I don't care who you are and who you know chances are if you're into Jordans you've camped out before! 

I'm laughing because all these kids in line.
Don't get me wrong, buy what you like, but lining up already for a non go colorway (being an 11 or not) is a bit excessive.

But to each his own.

Concords and Spacejams are non OG colorways... you're trying way too hard to be "cool' 
grin.gif

There's a Kobe and Lebron shoe launching alongside this tomorrow, so I wouldn't be surprised if it crashed because of the extra traffic.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Is everybody passin? Seems quiet in here....

the hypebeasts are in line for the shoes and probably ran out of batteries on their iphones...
roll.gif

Already got a pair of these on lock, gonna try to see if anyone wants to trade these for cavs.

dudes are lined up at my local mall already, this time last year it wouldve been crickets for a release like this, im gonna get up early and try ndc but no way im gonna go over there now and wait 8 hours.

i remember when the hard part was getting the money for the shoes now you got the money and cant get the shoes.....smh

I was just saying the same thing to my cowokers! its ridiculous, im into all these damn shoes and now when i want one i can afford it but thats not even close to a guarantee that i will cop.

^not every website, there is 1 or 2 sleepers that will drop them in a few minutes.

well i thought jj would have them at midnight but i guess not, im not finding them.

Back
Top Bottom