:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

^^FNL, Eastbay, Champs, FTL, DSG's, NBAStore, and Nike did. I believe Nike stated all future releases will be at 8 am EST, 7 am CST, 6 am MT, and 5 am PST.

i got up and copped with no prob.. it was about 10 of us at a local spot and they had 2 FSR so its safe to say nobody copped these at all. Im almost second guessing my decision.

Originally Posted by jones23me

i got up and copped with no prob.. it was about 10 of us at a local spot and they had 2 FSR so its safe to say nobody copped these at all. Im almost second guessing my decision.

Your so lucky. All my shoe spots handed out tickets yesterday. Most of the inventory was already claimed by the employees though so there were very few tickets
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^FNL, Eastbay, Champs, FTL, DSG's, NBAStore, and Nike did. I believe Nike stated all future releases will be at 8 am EST, 7 am CST, 6 am MT, and 5 am PST.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah that covers everybody i guess I might just start copping early because by that time on Saturday Im clocked in at work 

MRSOUTHERNHOSP:

That is what I'm thinking I will have to do from now on too
frown.gif

Either that or just pay resellers prices.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST DEADLIEST ETHERS I HAVE SEEN ON NIKETALK

pimp.gif

Made em'burn slow 

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by AirJordans23

The Nike.com description says these have heel Air only...for $140???  They couldn't give us full-length Air or at least some sort of articulated forefoot Air unit?  I love playing basketball in lows...I bet these don't even have real carbon fiber.  $140 is way too much for a fashionable walking shoe...Jordan retros should at least have the performance aspects of the original.  

The Taxi XII lows that came out last year were only $115...I think if these weren't XIs they'd have been cheaper.

Kinda evens out when you think about it..

Mid XI are 180.. lows 140... 40 bucks difference.

Mid XII we're like 150.... lows 115.... 35 bucks difference.

glad it was easy for the ones that actually wanted them, i see some people trying to justify their purchase talking bout regret lol regret what these things are ugly as sin not even satan want them 
laugh.gif

Very easy cop. My spot had a good size run where they handed out tickets before opening. Line was short so they just asked if anyone wanted doubles. It was just myself and a few others who wanted more as I needed to see how they fit and they definitely run a half-size big...
Also, I went with a lace-swap and I'm definitely feeling them more now...

photo33.jpg

I'm salty as of now, but I'm sure I can find a pair for a good price soon.

On a side note, I was able to order my lilttle princess' sizes and one GS size 7Y for a good NT fam
smile.gif

Lol at all of this "regret" talk. I sold every pair of Jordans I had and I will never buy another pair. I don't regret anything about it either.

I'm salty as of now, but I'm sure I can find a pair for a good price soon.

On a side note, I was able to order my lilttle princess' sizes and one GS size 7Y for a good NT fam
smile.gif
What Sz you need?  you are in SD?

so are all malls doing this raffle thing or just the ones near me. Like i get there at 8am and guys are walking around with passes with their size on them they got from security...

ordered a pari of NDC but we all know thats not guaranteed so we'll see

SNIPER:

Those red laces look good
pimp.gif

agreed.. i seen pictures with the laces swapped with red ones wasn't really feeling it but for some reason the ones in his picture look straight

This is the 2nd white based XI that didn't move like the other XIs (25th anniversary). I think all white isn't a major seller. It really leads me to believe if the Columbia's drop they will be nowhere near the Concord/sj/cg/black red level of hype.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Lol at all of this "regret" talk. I sold every pair of Jordans I had and I will never buy another pair. I don't regret anything about it either.

and you are here because....

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

This is the 2nd white based XI that didn't move like the other XIs (25th anniversary). I think all white isn't a major seller. It really leads me to believe if the Columbia's drop they will be nowhere near the Concord/sj/cg/black red level of hype.

I think the hype alone will have the columbia's sell out.  Esp since it's a mid, o.g, and the last to be re-retro'd.

The CGs weren't/aren't very hyped... I would say the Columbias would be one step above the CGs. Heck, I can find CGs here for under $300 all the time. Lowest I saw was $220.

Words of wisdom rite there fellas

Back
Top Bottom