Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Walked into a local Shiekhs today and was surprised to see them. Wife didn't object so I secured them, passed on the white/reds.

Struck out big time online on release day, having big feet sometimes does pay off.

I wore these last night and stopped my sis house and now she wants a pair, i hope some are still around in my area

i wore em yesterday to the mariners game....love these shoes.  they were tight at first but by the end of the night they were very comfortable. 

All shoes made with leather crease as it molds to your foot shape

How ppl don't understand this I'll never know

If u want shoes that don't crease go buy some lebrons that are made out of plastic

Last edited:
Just tried my pair feel a little snug .5 up if I could get a second pair for retail. Hoping these will stretch out with wear. Happy to have a pair. Not sure why JB is making these smaller than previous lows.

^^ same here i tried them on just now and feel snug. This is my first 11 and I went tts. 9.5 Hopefully they do stretch a bit.
i wore em yesterday to the mariners game....love these shoes.  they were tight at first but by the end of the night they were very comfortable. 
hopefully same for me once I wear them

Mine came perfect, except for the left toebox had a wrinkle outta the box. The rest of the shoe was fine. Weird. But I ain't sending them back. I am wearing them to death anyway. Team ds is dead.

Think my neighbor jacked mine but I have no way of proving it. UPS delivered it next door bc FNL messed up on my address. They forgot to put the 1/2 on my address.

You can always go over and ask if they received it. Beats sitting at the house speculating. Worth a try.

I did and he denied.  He even had the nerves to tell me that he heard the UPS man knock on my door and nobody answered. The tracking says MET CUSTOMER MAN. Wtf does that even mean! Called UPS and they gave me the run around and since they are at no fault bc FNL gave them wrong address.

I did and he denied.  He even had the nerves to tell me that he heard the UPS man knock on my door and nobody answered. The tracking says MET CUSTOMER MAN. Wtf does that even mean! Called UPS and they gave me the run around and since they are at no fault bc FNL gave them wrong address.

I might suggest setting up w ups my choice account or having packages held at the main Hub for major releases.

Ups my choice isn't a 100% after having a couple of packages stolen in the last few months. I have my packages held at the hub of my ups choice doesn't flag the package. Sounds like overkill but it needs to be done.

Exactly sign up for UPS ASAP. I don't get anything delivered straight to me if I can help it anymore. Some little **** stole some clothes I got from Amazon around Christmas time. I remember that delivery notice like it was yesterday. "MET CUSTOMER BOY". I live alone!

I'll def try to track down the driver.  I'll camp out tomorrow. I just asked my neighbors again (there are 4 family members living there) and the sister denied this time around. Thanks for all the advice and help.

Exactly sign up for UPS ASAP. I don't get anything delivered straight to me if I can help it anymore. Some little **** stole some clothes I got from Amazon around Christmas time. I remember that delivery notice like it was yesterday. "MET CUSTOMER BOY". I live alone!

I've been having issues with NDC. Sometimes my shipments don't get linked to my ups my choice account. So as a backup I call and have things held at the hub Don't leave anything chance anymore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom