Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

I like these better than Cherries but I'm glad I was able to get both.

I just pulled the cherries out for the first time. Not really feeling them. Something just seems off. The heel leather is almost cream colored. Most likely returning them.

Ready for my navy pair to get here.

How is Finishline with returning online orders in store? Has anyone had any experience or trouble with this?

I hope you didn't use a FNL reward.

Good luck with getting a new one sent to you to replace the one you used :smh:

I'm curious and I truly don't understand....and this is not projected toward any specific user so I'm not quoting anybody. Why is it that folks choose to cancel orders prior to receiving a sneaker versus not clicking that order button in the first place? It's like you never really wanted the shoes. I hate to sound superstitious, but there are several folks on here that catch Ls like colds and are willing to spend a decent amount of time fishing the web to no avail. On the other hand there are dudes that get that local call and STILL try to cop online, only to do a catch and release. That shoe may have been able to go to them, maybe? I don't know...

I don't question folk's decision making, it's just that it seems that there is a screwed up distribution of sneaker wealth with hot releases. I want all those who want to eat to eat, not be over fed. Feel me?

*Im not talking about the Draw*

I'm curious and I truly don't understand....and this is not projected toward any specific user so I'm not quoting anybody. Why is it that folks choose to cancel orders prior to receiving a sneaker versus not clicking that order button in the first place? It's like you never really wanted the shoes. I hate to sound superstitious, but there are several folks on here that catch Ls like colds and are willing to spend a decent amount of time fishing the web to no avail. On the other hand there are dudes that get that local call and STILL try to cop online, only to do a catch and release. That shoe may have been able to go to them, maybe? I don't know...

I don't question folk's decision making, it's just that it seems that there is a screwed up distribution of sneaker wealth with hot releases. I want all those who want to eat to eat, not be over fed. Feel me?

*Im not talking about the Draw*

If I knew I was going to win The Draw I wouldn't have ordered the pair off FNL. Can't leave it up to chance

What's the point of doing this? For returns?

Not throwing shade btw just wanna know cause I'm sti on the hunt for these. Only landed white/red and I wanted both.
Check out Goat their pricing is not too bad . For my size they are only $20 more than what I paid @FNL. Crazy

Last edited:
anyone order from snkrs and not have theirs ship? order still says in progress....
I ordered after release time on the app got both lows and tracking for both on sunday. Will be hereon Thursday ups ground shipping. They still didn't charge my acct either smh. Was in progress just for sat and part of sunday

Last edited:

anyone order from snkrs and not have theirs ship? order still says in progress....
In progress... Might end up getting emails later on today
Did you try logging into your account on nike.com to check the status ?

I ordered after release time on the app got both lows and tracking for both on sunday. Will be hereon Thursday ups ground shipping. They still didn't charge my acct either smh. Was in progress just for sat and part of sunday
How did you order after release time, when snkrs did the draw and not a regular release ?

Back
Top Bottom