Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

JORDAN XII NUBUCK vs. YOUR MOM

JORDAN XI

And if I show you my dark side/will you still hold me tonight/and if I open my heart to you/and show you my weak side what would you do/would you sell your story to rolling stone/would you take the children away and leave me alone/and smile in reassurance as you whisper down the phone/would you send me packing/or would you take me home

4 am EST? So, 1 am PST? I would hope that's the case cuz I'm making myself more tired by constantly hitting the refresh button. You don't know how much energy that takes...
"I DIDN"T CREATE THUG LIFE, I JUST DIAGNOSED IT." - 2PAC SHAKUR

Peep out the collection hea -> :www.retroshoes.com/gallery/albuo15

i'm so glad im on the west coast, so i'm not staying up just for these, since i'm up anyways
Well ya wanna woooo wooooooooo

JORDAN XII NUBUCK vs. YOUR GIRLFRIEND

And if I show you my dark side/will you still hold me tonight/and if I open my heart to you/and show you my weak side what would you do/would you sell your story to rolling stone/would you take the children away and leave me alone/and smile in reassurance as you whisper down the phone/would you send me packing/or would you take me home

the smart ones are in bed right now, dreaming of getting the Nubucks. when they wake up their dreams will come true! we will fall asleep on our keyboards before the link works! >:
mad.gif

i just got an email!!!!!!

thanks_sale_11_19_03.jpg

Hotter deal than the Nubucks??? Maybe lol.

FYI I buy lots of stuff from fredericks for my girl. I'm sorta a frequent buyer. Sad thing is even the girl at the store here in Santa Monica knows me lol.
Check it...
I grew up a f'in screw-up
Got introduced to the game, got an ounce and f'in blew up....

Notorious B.I.G.

Back
Top Bottom