Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

maybe mj wants us to feel like him...
remember? he had no rest, a stomach virus, sore muscles and tired eyes when he won a championship
wearing the very same shoes you are waitin on with no rest, prolly a stomach virus delirious brains and sore butt muscles and tired eyes...

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ all the weird comments
Nobody is perfect.
My name is Nobody :D

The past is history... The future is a mystery... Today is a gift... Thats why they called it the Present...

Oh and dont forget all the free language lessons!!!
Nobody is perfect.

The past is history... The future is a mystery... Today is a gift... Thats why they called it the Present...

There's something SOOOOOOOO wrong with what's going on right now...

I say everyone who's pissed off at JB for not being clear about the release should go to jumpman23.com and take that survey! Go ***** where someone will listen.

I say everyone whos pissed should show JB whats up by not buying these lousy shoes! And combine that with silence + complacency! This will work!

okay maybe not

Who said midnight (3 AM on e.c.) on Nov 24.......
and then i coulda sworn someone said 3 AM (6 AM e.c.).......

man
i quit, ill check again in about 6 hours
Well ya wanna woooo wooooooooo

Eyyy... wtf is up wit you guys???

isnt it for love of the game that Michael Jordan won that championship with a flu?

i know that im not coppin them but to hear you guys GIVE UP? its not right... you guys love shoes more than any non-NT'er on the planet and you are goin to give them joints to others???

wheres your passion y'all???

peace
Nobody is perfect.

I can't take this for much longer... I hate sleeping in class but it looks like it may come down to that for some damn shoes. My sleepiness is slowly taking over.............

*Begins to jab himself in ear canal with Q-Tip in order to stay awake*
Check it...
I grew up a f'in screw-up
Got introduced to the game, got an ounce and f'in blew up....

Notorious B.I.G.

I'm just now getting home from work how fast do you think the size 11's are gonna sell out .....I have to get some damn rest but I cant until I get my shoes.

Yeah, whats really good with you guys, I mean you have only stayed up for hours on end just to spend you heard earned money. And you hust want to give up now. :lol:
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong I have done my fair share of waking up before the sun for a pair of shoes but I think JB is hurting some of there faithful customers. First, not mailing the postcard to everyone who should have it and now the release issue of a highly talked about retro. I can't get mie until later this week anyways but I hope there is a good reason for all of this
"Come on Buddy Lee, let's make like a tree and go!"

I dont know about u guys but im going to sleep... 9 p.m. here in the Pi... good luck... ill hear from u buys tomorrow morning
Nobody is perfect.

Timbos13 was right, looks like it might be on the 29th :\
ohwell.gif

"When you think back, you thought that
you would never make it this far, then you
take advantage of the luck you handed
Or the talent, you been given
Ain't no, half steppin, ain't no, no slippin
Ain't no different from a block that's hidden
Gotta get it while the getting's good
Gotta strike while the iron's hot, 'fore you stop
Then you gotta bid it, good riddance,
Goodbye"

Omar

Well, nike themselves, said it would be released on the 24th. I just called and heard it after the launch date option. This is pretty bad off of JB's part though.

I am so tired, I went to bed at 3:30, and I got back up at 7:15, and I still am not able to order them...

Damn JB/NIKE, get your act together, I want my kicks and some sleep...
[/b]
[/b]​

Fortunately I turned in early because I have a lot of work to do today. Otherwise I woulda been up all night with yall.
The word on these for the longest was the 29th until the postcards came out.
Now I dont know what to think.
I guess just keep checking today and if its not today then its probably the 29th.

Ok, just called Nike, and was told that we can do nothing without the email. So those who stayed up it was for nothing as you already know. Sorry guys!!! But I was told that the email will be sent today.

Just woke up from 2 hour nap.... and I was thinking

I think we are supposed to get the e-mail today, or mail, with the information to purchase for SATURDAY, NOV. 29th.

Thinking about it more and more, I clearly remember the 29th as the release date, meaning that's when WE can start buying even though we are JB members. I could be wrong, and I hope I am. But that is what I"m starting to believe.

Man I wanted to buy those bad boys today.
>:
mad.gif

[/b]

I still have Jordan's for sale. Please check my profile for updates.

I just called and the lady told me the e-mail will be coming out 2day and I asked her u sure it wont be 2morrow she said no its 2day sometime

wow....i feel bad for all of you... i want these sneakers bad, but when i checked last night i hadnt gotten the email, so i went to sleep, and i still dont have the postcard so i dont know. im findin a way to get them regardless, i just hope they send me something.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

The reps are saying you cannot do anything without the email but they are assuming we dont know the link (which WOULD make it impossible) I would believe they are assuming that we are depending on that to get the shoes.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

^^^^ ohh... :D
happy.gif
....you dudes that didnt sleep must be heated right now huh? :lol:
laugh.gif
thats some real dedication though, if i were nike and i knew people stayed up all night to buy my product, i would award them with something.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

i didn't stay up all night like the rest of you die hards, but i did wake up 15 min. early to get to work (4:45am pacific) to order these shoes...and when i tried the link, 404 error...i thought they had sold out already and i came here to check if anyone got them, but i guess not...i'll be refreshing that link every minute or so...but like Bob Marley, I'll be waiting in vain.

Back
Top Bottom