Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

IN!
time to be a part of NT history as my anniversary Celebration!!!

1 yr and counting...

Nobody is perfect.
My name is Nobody :D

The past is history... The future is a mystery... Today is a gift... Thats why they called it the Present...

After many moons of frustration and loss of sleep I was able to order my two bundles for myself and my friend thanks to the link provided by Size13. Earlier this afternoon I signed in under my friends name and after I logged in I saw that the website was functioning. So I ordered his size 10 and my 10.5, I get all the way through checkout to to very last thing and it reads error you have exceeded your limit. I had to leave to go to work and I had my friend call Jordan Brand, he talked with 3 different reps, two of them were very helpful and explained that there is a glitch in the website and that it was nothing that we had did, and the other customer service rep was a jackass. While I was at work about 15 people came in my store looking for the Nubucks. So I had to play dumb and act like I didn't know what they were talking about :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
. When I got off of work I came hone and logged back on under my friend's name and tried again and I got the same problem. So I checked here on NT and i saw Size13's post for people who were still having problems ordering and I got the alternate link from there. So I call Jordan Brand and I ask the customer service rep about the payment methods, and I told me that there was a 3 bundle limit per Member not household and also that the credit card that was being billed did not have to be in my name. So I used my friends credit card to order our bundles under my Team Jordan username. I had to order each one seperately because when I tried to order both at once it said that I had exceeded my limit. After I recieved my confirmation number for both orders I called Jordan Brand and gave them my confirmation numbers to check and see if my orders went through properly and they told me that everything was cool. I went back to the link provided by Size13 and tried to order my last pair under my account and it said that I had exceeded my limit but I still have one more pair left that I can order. I'm just happy that I was able to order my pair and my friend's pair. For those of you who are still awaiting to order all I can say is be patient and hang in there guys. I'm starting to wonder just how limited these shoes really are ?
What is love ? Love is having more shoes than your mother and sister combined. Love is taking up 3 closets and half the basement for your shoe collection. Love is licking the soles of your crispy deadstock J's. Love is counting roman numerals I,II,III. Love is why I joined Niketalk. And love is why I will continue support Michael Jordan.

Let me just say tham I'm so proud to be contibuting to this fine momnet in Nike Talk history. :D
happy.gif

[/b]​

I am in here. So mad that I can't get into the site. Ohh well.
Anyone used a GIFT CARD? I want to use it to buy there.

Injennz
s[/b]
s? No Need For Teams[/b]​

I have the post limit for 1 page in my preferences for 999.....let me just say....i never thought Id come to NT and actually EVER see a page 2...

This reached 1000+ and they haven't even shipped yet. If it doesn't get locked I can imagine how long it will be with all of the complaints about shipping problems.
"...fallen angels and angel dust,
my team do dirt, to avoid laying in the dust..."

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
I am so mad. First I get far enough to put in my credit card number and I turn off the computer. Then I am putting in my sizes and go pee and my mom logs me off the internet while i'm gone. Now I get this 404 error page through the links posted and the actual website is making me wait another day. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Well I still get into to this site. MAn IM SO MAD , I WAS IN THE NU BUCK PAGE MADE MY ORDER AND EVERYTHING THAN THE CREDIT CARD I USE DOEST HAVE ENOUGH CASH ON IT. NOW THIS MORENIGN I GET A DIFFERENT CARD TO USE AND ALL I GET IS THIS 404 CRAP >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
Are these even that limited I want these ore cause everyone on the board seems to be after them.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

When will the page be open again. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
IT wont work. It wont work. Hw long before i finally place my dawm order. ANyone has any new lins or something :\
ohwell.gif

PSYCHO MEDLEY

it's funny everybody is rushing to order these..I'm going to wait until Friday when I get paid and order mine :D
happy.gif
Good luck to everybody though!
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

Just called the 800 number and the link that the lady gave me does not even work, to my surprise. This is getiing very frustrating, I have missed both releases because I had to go to work. Any idea when they will be up again? The operator could not tell me anything.
Can I be the indispensable lynchpin,<BR>
by shrugging off an elbow to the bridge of my nose,<BR>by getting a better tape job on my left foot, <BR>by continuing to call glass coming off baseline picks, <BR> by remembering I started college as a 6'3" equipment manager, <BR>by cutting a little more sharply to the bucket?<BR>
I can. - Scottie Pippen 1/11/98 1:09 p.m. <BR>

For the people that did get to order, What is the biggest size they had available in the fleece and the hat?
[/b]​

Figured I should jump in this post. Over 1000 post, damn yall must really be feenin for these shoes.

In.
[/b]​

longet post ever
"humiliation is humiliation and torture is torture only when you suffer"
- Chuck Palahniuk

Sorry to intervene but who cares about how the post is right now. I STILL DONT HAVE MY NU BUCKS!!!
PSYCHO MEDLEY

Quote:
well, i wasn't gonna cop these cuz i didn't plan on having the 2 bills plus shipping, but I get paid on Wednesday 11/25, so I may have to upset the wife and just order mine now! If I can get through on the site order a pair that is!

LOVE IS...UPSETTING THE WIFE!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

anybody out there know anything worth while about what is going on, instead of of just relaying the same info that we all know by now
Can I be the indispensable lynchpin,<BR>
by shrugging off an elbow to the bridge of my nose,<BR>by getting a better tape job on my left foot, <BR>by continuing to call glass coming off baseline picks, <BR> by remembering I started college as a 6'3" equipment manager, <BR>by cutting a little more sharply to the bucket?<BR>
I can. - Scottie Pippen 1/11/98 1:09 p.m. <BR>

Back
Top Bottom