Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Nubucks =
eek.gif
eek.gif

How do they run compared to the IX's, XVII's, I's, or III's? Can you also tell me if you compared them to mids or lows?
Thanks.

how pumped was the dudes at jumpman when they went to niketalk and saw this post, you think they did the whole server problem thing on purpose to create the hype?
you can fool people with your fake sneakers, but you can't fool yourself, biatch!

how hot is the measuring tape for the hat, i rocked it all day in the city.
you can fool people with your fake sneakers, but you can't fool yourself, biatch!

Whats really good? I can't order, I keep getting "the page you are trying to access has expired or is temporarily unavailable." Is it a wrap? Somebody say it ain't so....say it ain't soooooooooo........oooooooooo........oooooooooooo :frown:
frown.gif

affter 4 days of haveing my aunts credit card# and it wouldnt go through i got my sister to help me out and the nubucks are mine!!!!!!!! :D
happy.gif

this is stupid.

:lol:
laugh.gif

watch everyone and they moms have this shoe. and those peeps who got pairs to resell end up having to sell em for less than what you paid.

dog they ain't that tight.

GoLakersGoLakersGo!!!

The way I dunk on you is gonna be UNORTHDOX!!
haha i luv dat commercial!

I GOT MINES EARLIER TODAY, AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT I LOVE THE KICKS THEY LOOK BETTER IN PERSON... THE SWEATER IS AIGHT, BUT IT ROCKS JUST BECAUSE IT GOES NICELY WIT THE KICKS.. THE HAT WILL NEVER BE WORN BY ME. IM JUST GONNA THROW IT TO THE SIDE. I ONLY WEAR NEW ERA HATS.. :\
ohwell.gif

JORDANS ARENT JUST SNEAKERS,THEY ARE A LIFESTYLE.[/size][/color][/size]​

sigh... alas my only chance to get those nubucks might be my cousin but he says he wont sell them to me (shoes alone). he mistakenly ordered them 2 SIZES TOO BIG! i wear sz. 10.5 which he bought instead of 8.5! Right now im still praying!!!

the least i can do is treat myself to a brand spankin new sig in a blk(bg)/unc colorway!:

[/b]​

Just had to add my post in here. Finally ordered mine today and got the confirmation e-mail a little bit later. Keepin everything but the hat just gonna give that one as a christmas present
"Everyone is at war with different things, sometimes I'm at war with myself"-Tupac

70 pages...DAMNNNNN

But wow, after reading some random posts, I might just be glad - in same way - they do NOT ship overseas. I'd prabably have waisted my time like so many of you trying to reach and refresh a page that would never stop up anyway.

Now not only is JB wack in choosing color combo's for their retro's, wack for the non-jordan designs of the "JB line" , but now there also very wack in their technical departement.

If they should look like what Jordan was in the NBA.....they have a LOOOOOOOONG way to go.
DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

OW'NAGE DESIGN STUDIOS
@ www.ownage-design.tk

Quote:
Do u guys think it will be instock till xmas?

They probably will, it's not really like it's limited to JB members- anyone with 'Net access can sign up now solely to buy them. But don't hold me acountable if they aren't.

BTW- 5'9". L or XL?

After they have been online for about a week i finally recieved the Team Jordan mail booklet. Thanks for the heads up nike. glad to see they're on their job. |I
tired.gif

I think my mom just ordered them for me today for X-mas. If not then I'll b pissed cuz im broke and cant afford any rite now. :frown:
frown.gif

They in love like the 14th of February. Play em like April 1st right before they slide off. It could be March 2nd sound like July 4th.

Back
Top Bottom