Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

Man...I remember Randy Brown. he definitely played his part with the Bulls when MJ was there.
I wore my 06 version of this retro today. I might still grab these however if it is too difficult for me to purchase these online then i will just say "forget it."
No Biggie lol.

Originally Posted by yungone350

just picked these up, quality is not bad as all you make it seem to be, the shape of the shoe isnt that off, not to the point where it obvious. The red is off but hey its a retro you cant expect it to be the same.

pics?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

quick question

do these have the 06 sock liner crap that pulls your scoks down and feel like fur?

I have the OGs and the sock liner on the OGs is what I prefer

this will make or break if I get these
I actually would like to know as well.. make or break for me too.

Got my pair reserved @ NTLV and can't wait to get em on Sat. They usually do 2 pairs per but this time it was only 1 ( that's all i needed anyways ) I looked at their list when i got there and I think I was the 11th person to reserve it ( 3rd in my size 12 ) and that's 35 mins after they tweeted that they were registering/wristbanding for it, usually on the past releases after 30 mins. only big sizes are left. I'm so glad it's not as cray as the past releases even though JB labeled it as a QS. I actually drove my car to NTLV thinking i wasn't going to get a pair because people go ape $#!T when it's labeled QS. I think to whoever wants a pair could easily get one. maybe....just maybe you could even walk in the store on Saturday and actually try them on and decide if they want it or not.

waiting for prices to dipped on these...IMO I think they'll be gone before they even go on sale or maybe just the big sizes will be left. that's the route i took for last shots and was pissed i didn't get them cause i waited to long. all good thou, just waiting on these getmoneyboys to sell them for retail or lower cause they can't move their shoes and just want their money back.

to all my vegas peeps...in case you don't have a twiiter account or missed NTLV's tweet...they still has sizes left and they will start doing it again tomorrow when they open.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I just wish they would drop the black toes again. I could definitely use a pair to round out my collection of 14's.
with no ribs would be nice.

Just called my local FNL and they said they only have 1 size 9.5.
I honestly don't believe that bs but I'll still be there extra early.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

i cop at least one pair of every retro jordan. When i get to the store i will decide whether to rock and stock or just stock... still have my 06's no ogs tho... : (

really though? thats a little mindless imo...

its called a hobby and a passion... im so sick of people on nike talk thinking someone OPINION or PERSONAL decisions are wrong, meaningless, stupid, frugal whatever. Its MY money, I will spend it on what I WANT.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow08

i cop at least one pair of every retro jordan. When i get to the store i will decide whether to rock and stock or just stock... still have my 06's no ogs tho... : (

???? so are you stocking or stocking -__-
easy pass for me 
lol... ill order one online (hopfully) and go to my local spot to decide whether or not ill get two... glad your interested
roll.gif

i always thought these look good as a shoe. but was never feeling them on feet.

i actually have the OG black toes. i wear them scarcely as well.

im passing as well.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

really though? thats a little mindless imo...

its called a hobby and a passion... im so sick of people on nike talk thinking someone OPINION or PERSONAL decisions are wrong, meaningless, stupid, frugal whatever. Its MY money, I will spend it on what I WANT.
i wasnt attacking your opinion i was calling out your ACTIONS.  by stating that you purchase or "cop" EVERY jordan retro tells me that you have removed a crucial part of the equation that makes up a hobby thus making it not really a passion at all.  buying every retro that comes out tells me that you have NO opinion about them because you will buy it regardless.  myself? i like these, it is my favorite cw of the original xiv's and i sold my last pair two years ago so yes i plan on buying them to fill the void in my collection...

Nike Portland tweeted out that they are gonna do a morning release for these. No wristbands. Guess there isnt much hype at all in my area for these.

I'm gonna attempt to grab me a pair online first. But if not, gettin these in store shouldn't be a problem as long as your there when the stores open. Not expecting any crazy long lines.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Damn man I just got a job today (start training Monday) and mad I can't cop these on RD.

Hey you'll have money for future Jays tho.

I really want these but I refuse to cop any J's in-stores thanks to the concords and chi 10s fiascos. I will try online, and I don't get them, I'll move on.

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Damn man I just got a job today (start training Monday) and mad I can't cop these on RD.

Hey you'll have money for future Jays tho.

Yeah true, but my girl don't want me buying Jay's.
laugh.gif

I'm still gonna buy, and hopefully my first paycheck can go to those 'underdog' Stealth 10's.

i saw these in person today quality actually looked really good to me. the leather was thick all around, and the red looked nice too, a lil darker than varsity.
the only thing that was off was the shape, idk how to feel about that until i actually put them on.
other than that quality was great.

more money in my pocket mj. on to the next release, still cant believe this colorway is a quick strike. o well i think im gonna head to my local sneaker shop and see how this release turns out.

I got my pair late tonite thanks UPS, my pair looks sloppy as hell the mid sole has creasing like they have been worn already. The left shoe has the plastic over the jordan logo on the ankle, the plastic is missing on the right logo. Glue stains on the mid sole and on the sole of the left shoe. The smell of these joints are strong as hell, i left the box open and ran to grab a bite to eat, when i walked in the door all i smelled was glue and pleather.

The shape is awful also, ill post pic tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom