Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Dr. Jays (Downtown Brooklyn) is getin them on the 17th, they have a pic on the wall on the outside of the store.

that flight club site screwed me...does anyone have an extra invite??
i will appreciate if someone can provide me with one

can i get an invitation too, is there anyway i can get them without an invitation

wow these are still ugly. People really will just buy anything.
roll.gif

if somebody wants to buy them, let them buy them and thats it. i dont see why there is ppl that waste there time posting they wont cop cuz there ugly orsomething like that. having a high post count is not gonna make you a god. as for me, if i am able to get them i will, i wont pay over retail for them. i sawthe pix on flightclub and if they look like then those shoes be smokin hot.

I cant believe they sold out that quick!
eek.gif

j/k

when do they go on sale? glad I didnt stay up late last night....

whether you like them or not, these will sell out faster than a politician in washington!

They are a horrible pair of jays. I don't understand what they are doing. They saw unsuccess release for the XIVs so they trying to do a online release tomake you people pay for a horrible shoes.

So...

Any word what time these will go on sale. If it's that middle of that night craziness, then I'll past on these...

The XV stirs so many emotions among the people, But they were always were cool to/on me...
UPDATE:

My lazy@+!% went to page 1.

I guess I pass on these,I'm not and anybody I know will be online 3am on some Comic Book Guy s**t to buy sneaks. Hopefully they have my size when I wake upin the morning.

^^^^

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BRO?.... UNSUCCESS ON THE XIV? DUDE THAT WAS LATE 2005.... WHAT DOES THE XIV HAVE TO DO WITH THE XV?
smh.gif

So... let me get this straight. They are only releasing online from www.vintagekicks.com and www.23isback.com and you need a special invite from either or justto cop them? If so can anyone spare an extra invite, I have been waiting a long time for these to re-release. In my opinion they are the most underratedJordan's. My email is slic5163@hotmail.com. I would really appreciate it if someone could swing me an invite or give me some more info on where else I canpurchase them. Thanks Alot

DONT EVER PURCHASE FROM 23ISBACK.COM THEY POST FAKE THANK YOU'S AND OVER PRICE SHOES AS IF ONLY 2OOO PAIRS WERE MADE... WELL ITS A FLIGHTCLUB ONLINERELEASE. NOT THE STORE. AND SOME STORES ARE GETTING THEM I HEARD

Aitt so did you hear what stores might be getting them. Because I called my normal pick up spot and they are tryna tell me it is a 100% online release. I askedwhich site and they BS'ed around the question. So right now I feel my only options are to some how get an invite... or I don't even really know anyother options.. In my opinion this is a pretty wack release concept. Why not just let them drop in stores...?

I am going back and forth on these. I like them but I don't think they are worth $150.

Back
Top Bottom