Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

sitting here comparing my ogs to some of the ds retro pick-ups and damn jb whats up with all that pre-creasing my ogs are worn and still look better.

I always liked the XVs. Especially those. In the right colorways they're one of the best looking jordans.

I remember when I first saw these joints. Seventh grade. I was in love. Had to get the obsidians joints. My first and still one of my favorite jays.
smokin.gif

20% discount worked, and these joints look good and are mad lightweight

I thought they would be heavy but these joints are light as a feather!

I'm tripping off the irony of the this XV release. I begged for days on NT until somebody finally gave me an invite because the Ebay prices were"statutory". I finally copped for retail from Flight Club and today I see them going for below retail on Ebay lol...

Was never a reallybig fan of the XV's but I gotta say Im impressed with these. Does anybody know if the shirt to match the shoes are only available onwebsites or are they in stores as well. And I have two invites if anyone wants them. Hurdleboy12000@yahoo.com.Holla at me

^
banned, yes?

good try though guy..............not really.

And people here know what fakes are already so I HIGHLY doubt you get any business from anyone on this site.

i know the release passed awhile ago, but i wasnt gettin money until now. the xv's was my first pair of jay's and i just gotta have em. they justmake me get my roll on from side da side like this
roll.gif
, so does anybody knowif its any 10.5 xv's left on the jumpman site? and if so can somebody send me and invite pleaseeee.

Back
Top Bottom