Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

ok..soo..i ordered it..but where it says ur order has been placed...no conf number is there!?! iono wut 2 do

VICTORY!

Took like 10 minutes on the review tab, but now it's done.

And closing the NT window isn't going to do jack. I mean, not unless you're refreshing it every 2 seconds...

i just called customer service at ndc and he said if they give it to you on that page it should go through for 20% percent off...hopefully he knows what he istalking about

i just called customer service at ndc and he said if they give it to you on that page it should go through for 20% percent off...hopefully he knows what he istalking about

I bought them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sactownas4

i just called customer service at ndc and he said if they give it to you on that page it should go through for 20% percent off...hopefully he knows what he is talking about

COOL!

thats exactly what happened to me. they automatically gave the discount, i didn't even input a code

YES! lucky me i have tmobile...my girlfriend internet is down (meaning she didnt pay the bill) and i hooked my t-mobile wing up to her pc (slow%%#* modem) andcopped my pair!!!!
roll.gif

i got the 20% off without even putting in the code. it took it off immediately when i added it to cart. but i got my size 13.

THANK YOU AUBREY CLARKE FOR SENDING ME AN INVITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt get my email..but its in my nike account..ooo..and apparently once u make ur purchase..even u only cop 1 pair..u cnt make another one..its says Alert:access denied....or sum crap like dat..lol

i havnt got the confirmation email yet but if u go to niketown.com log in and go to order status u will see it mines says in progress

Back
Top Bottom