:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

Best J since the XIV. Hopefully I can get them for cheap like the rest of you (the white ones at least)

:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

i was never really into jordans as much as i know u guys. its just sade to see that brand integrity and loyalty seems to be slipping (from what i've read from NT).

i admit i am a fan of only I-VI, but there are highlights about each #ed jordan i can appreciate. I wont lie, the XX are prob the only later jordans i have liked.

I have read through countless release post. this has got to be one of the quietest
"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

Thank YOU! I'm glad someone finally threw on the red laces. They look just as good as with the white laces. Good lookin out

damn these are tight! gotta cop

oh and i really hope the Black XX2's are leather, nubuck looks ashy, and that nice full grain leather looks so nice on these

someone post up an old sample pair so we can compare/contrast!
Word on the Street ...
You Reap What You Sow

i like them a lot as well, but don't have the cash for them. if i could get them for the employee price i would...but i'm goin to wait on the blk ones. i like the suede/nubuck. i personally wouldn't buy the blk ones if they came all leather.

Anybody played in them yet? How's the court feel?

And how is the traction?
2007 Miami Hurricanes...Marvelous​

Anybody got pics of the B-ball XX2 being worn?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

ussjme,

Thank you for your help.
I'll follow your instruction, but I don't think that they will reply.
I emailed them twice, but no reply.

maybe its a birthday sale??? i dont care, i got mine from UTA for $140 flat

Team DC/MD/VA​

He who dies with the most shoes, STILL DIES
O.G. Member #58​

i dont know but i could pass up the price on swoosh
Pain is weakness leaving the body - unless it's your acl tearing then the pain just stays and so does that crunchy sound!!!!!

Yo is UCD for real? 125.00 and free shipping? I just copped 2 pairs. also did any 1 tried the discount codes on eastbay and finishline? it didnt work this time.

never mind i figured it out duhhhh...lol but dang i got no card..dude at FootAction said none of came with cards...????

Back
Top Bottom