:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

Just copped at $132.00 shipped...

Straight Dope.

It's a promo, y'all. Registered Nike.com members only. That's what they told me on the phone. I called to see if the price was legit. It is.

-Casey

Quote:
JB's own site and they screwed up the price?
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
BUT THANKS THO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Dont condemn if you see a person has a dirty glass of water. Just show them the clean glass of water that you have. When they inspect it, you wont have to say that yours is better."

Quote:
Registered Nike.com members only.

No, its not.

I am registered, but i didnt use the same e-mail, didnt login, and when i ordered the shoes, I didnt even register.

so that is either mis-information by the company or just a flat out lie by you.
"Dont condemn if you see a person has a dirty glass of water. Just show them the clean glass of water that you have. When they inspect it, you wont have to say that yours is better."

:lol:
laugh.gif
Now what you know about the Great Lakes? / We contemplate on gettin' money like a sweepstakes...​

just got my pair. thanks mike! happy bday

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

No reason to lie, son. Just telling you what the NDC rep said on the phone. Want the number???

-Casey

realtalk: wut should i copp a pair of ds retro 13 grey toe or these?
i know i KNOW ''buy what u like'' save it i got a real dilema :\
ohwell.gif

these, greys toes bleed easily, that ds pair prob already has bleeding. if it were flints then it would be a diff story haha

not too much hype for these..usually the thread would've been at least 50 pages by now..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

THANK YOU NIKETALK!! 133.69 WITH TAX!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE NIKETALK
WANTED - FULL LENGTH ZOOM INSOLE SZ 12 OR 13. PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

I went to the mall to look at these and they are so much nicer in person. I wish i could cop on NDC but i need my money for the CGs.
Pre-order Your Cool Grey or Fire Red III's at Kaysshoes.com (Free Shipping,matching t-shirt and socks with every order)

Use this code for an additional $5 off any purchase: 114Get 20% off at Karmaloop.com Repcode:TL12549

Quote:
No reason to lie, son. Just telling you what the NDC rep said on the phone. Want the number???
Damn dude, did you take the time to actually READ what i said.

Quote:
EITHER MIS-INFORMATION FROM NIKE OR.....

Fundamental, reading is

Quote:
the price is back at $175
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom