:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

KeVeNMaYnE- i would get the grey toes.The 22's will only drop in price.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER I CAN GET YOU A CARD FOR THIS SEASON FOR A SMALL FEE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
JORDANS DEADSTOCK SPIIZ'KEZ (First Colorway Signed By Spike Lee)4(Mars)(lighting w/shirt),10,12.13.14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Is the price now $175 because when i add to the cart thats what it says.
Pre-order Your Cool Grey or Fire Red III's at Kaysshoes.com (Free Shipping,matching t-shirt and socks with every order)

Use this code for an additional $5 off any purchase: 114Get 20% off at Karmaloop.com Repcode:TL12549

Wait i dont see it on NDC its 125 on the home page but when you click on it, its 175

just got back from the mall.. these are better in person and run snug fit... 1/2 bigger to get that loose fit. goodnight :smokin
smokin.gif

Damn...I really wanna get them for $125 from NDC, I have a voucher I wanna use too...

But I'm gonna hafto pass for $175..Hopefully I can find them for $125 someday.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Just got off the phone with a Nike Rep who talked to his supervisor to see if I could cop at $125...he said that is was an error and that all customers who purchased the XX2 at $125, their orders will be informed and corrected that the price is $175. I guess some things are just too good to be true.

lmao i was bout to copp these and the price said 175 i guess everyone that ordered will hav hey @#%$ canceled :lol:
laugh.gif

^That's terrible. They better refund me then because no way I'm putting up another $50+

Quote:
daym, i hope they dont cancel our orders for $125

Nike isn't Eastbay/Finishline/Footlocker/etc, they will not cancel your order because they made mistake.

I wore this shoe yesterday and they were sweet as hell. I will wait to cop though, there will be plenty around. Congrats to the people that copped for $125.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE: Mychal Thompson AF1-NYC PENNY 1-WHITE/GREY PENNY 1-NEPTUNE SB- PM ME 4 INFO​

just copped mine from a local spot here in socal ... definetly a nice lookin and comfortable shoes ...

the bag that came with it

to my surprise though i couldnt find the registration number
it looks like somebody had already peeled them off came back to the store only to find 3 other people there complained about the same thing .. oh well

HOLLAND GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

COPPED MY 4 PAIRS (2)B-BALL N (2)WHITES @ 10AM. IF U THINKIN BOUT COPPIN THESE, THEY DO RUN SMALL LIKE THE XX I WEAR A 13, HADDA GIT A 14 THEYRE XTRA COMFY.

THANKS MIKE.

Does anyone have confirmation on what will happen to the $125 orders? I've misplaced my phone.

these are some of the most comfortable shoes i have bought i a while i think they are worth the 175 price tag
2z3ribo.jpg

SO ARE THE BLACK ONES DROPPING ALSO... IF SO WHEN.. IF NOT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO RUN TO MY SPOT AND COPP BOTH SHOES TODAY
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12.... SALE ME YOUR

IV TOURS
VII RAPTORS
VII FRENCH BLUE
XII NUBUCKS

VNDS
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XVII. WHITE/BLUE.BLACK
XIX... BLACK/RRED

tried them on just now, feels cheap as hell, and looks it too. That chrome looks like some Target shoe and the tongue is not comfortable at all as it's pretty stiff and has all that plastic on it. Crazy stupid weak.

Quote:
tried them on just now, feels cheap as hell, and looks it too. That chrome looks like some Target shoe and the tongue is not comfortable at all as it's pretty stiff and has all that plastic on it. Crazy stupid weak.
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
HOLLAND GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

Just picked up my pair.

First thing I have to say is, amazing.

The XXIIs are super light on your feet and very comfortable.

Worth that $175 price tag.

I'm impressed with the XXIIs.

Kudos JB. Always taking it to another level whenever it comes to the next Js.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

I got mine for 132 shipped on Nike.com....they better not charge me 175
My 1st J's were OG IV Black/Cement Greys back in 89'

Back
Top Bottom