:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

I didn't really like them at first but they grew on me. I'd cop if I could get a pair for $100
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

i like the shoe. Didnt know if i wanted it but it look better in person plus got the employee discount so i will add another number to the total

Just so everyone knows, just got off the phone with Nike Rep. She said there was a gliche in the system. Anyone who purchased the shoes earlier in the day when it said $125.00 will only be charged $125.00 because they cannot go back and correct their mistake. So no worries for anyone who lucked out on this deal! Good news!! Thanks Niketalk for everyone being heads up on this deal.

the jordan lines continues to impress me more each year. i'm not a ball player but my little knowledge of what a responsive b-ball shoe should be, these are it. and for just regular wearing purposes, these are HOT. for 95.00, i can't complain.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Did anyone think twice about why they would be playing with a Jordan Brand ball? I mean I know its a Jordan commerciall but that would never happen in a real high school game. Just sayin.
We sell J's to our own out the back of our homes

Quote:
Did anyone think twice about why they would be playing with a Jordan Brand ball? I mean I know its a Jordan commerciall but that would never happen in a real high school game. Just sayin.
WE GROWN.

Style&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Item Description
315299-161&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp AJ XX2 - Men's
White/Varsity Red/Black
Size: 12.5
1 @ $125.00 Each ($125.00)
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Product Subtotal
Gift Packaging
Shipping & Handling
Sales Tax
$125.00
$0.00
$0.00
$8.44
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Grand Total
Amount Charged to Credit Card&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp $133.44
$133.44

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Words of Wisdom From the Honorable Richard Johnson Islong

wow its back up to 175 now!

THANK YOU NT - the worlds greatest site
WANTED - FULL LENGTH ZOOM INSOLE SZ 12 OR 13. PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

my friend just got off the phone he copped 4pairs :lol:
laugh.gif
dude gonna re-sell 22s (he got em for 125) wooow and he gav me the ''buddy discount'' and wanted 160 for em :smh:
smh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

congrats to those that copped for $125.

saw them in person today. They are ok, not that eye catching. Definetly not worth $175 IMO. I'll wait till they go on sale for $75...in a year or so, hehe.

Funny thing is that I wasn't even goin gto buy them because I just bought the Air Max 360 II's yesterday for running. I figured that staying in shape by running is more important than stylin some frsh new Jordans.

So I came in here to enviously look at all the Cankle shots of guys in their new XX2's when I saw something about them being $125 @ NDC. So I simply couldn't pass it up. Thank's NT..I was not going to get them until I came in here.

315299-161 AJ XX2 - Men's-White/Varsity Red/Black
1@ $75.00 each = $75.00
315299-161 AJ XX2 - Men's-White/Varsity Red/Black
1@ $75.00 each = $75.00

Product Subtotal $150.00
Gift Packaging $0.00
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Sales Tax $8.40
------------------------------------
Grand Total: $158.40

even better on swoosh.com!
SHO NUF!!

^^ you should've bought ten.goodness. 160 shipped for TWO pairs of XX2s?!? cot damn
______
WE GROWN.

Wow Nike has their employee store online?! They've come a long way since I worked there in 98.
I <3 S H A N I A​

Those blue grey PE's are nice, I hope they release those.
Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

I saw them in person today and at 1st they look to me that they used cheap materials in a Mens size that was larger than mine. After I saw them in my size they look way better but not worth $175

I got mine and anybody know whats up with the weird lacelock thing? Also the B-Balls cost more and they don't even have it.
Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

315299-161 AJ XX2 - Men's
White/Varsity Red/Black
Size: 13.5
1 @ $125.00 Each ($125.00)
Product Subtotal
Gift Packaging
Shipping & Handling
Sales Tax
$125.00
$0.00
$0.00
$8.69

Grand Total
Amount Charged to Credit Card $133.69
$133.69

WANTED - FULL LENGTH ZOOM INSOLE SZ 12 OR 13. PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

These were the ugliest J's I had ever seen......................................................................................................................................................and then I went to the mall and seen them in person. Now I like them...started to get them and seen $175 and said no. Not that the price was a problem, but after not wanting them at all to liking them in a matter of minutes...I gotta get them at least a few dollars cheaper. Time to hit up my connects. And congrats to those that won out on the NDC screw up! I envy you dudes!
AFTER 13 YEAS OF COLLECTING JORDANS...I'M DONE! REALLY...THIS TIME I AM DONE!​

I wonder if it was really a screw-up. I mean they had to know that it was displayed at $125.

Back
Top Bottom