Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

a lot of ppl will be getting these...ill be surprised if they dont end up exactly like the "all-star" realease. but Supermanblue u have a point aboutthe XX3's and the packs. have fun getting these online. better practice clicking cuz theyll more than likely go on sale at 11:58 friday night.

This is truly an end of a era
ohwell.gif

My last pickup of a brand new Air Jordan.

The Blk/Red XX2's seemed to be more in abundance than these XX3's. The Blk/Red XX2's also did not have such a strong following as these XX3'shave right now. If they do not sell out on the first day, I don't see these sitting on shelves and sale racks months from now like the XX2's are.

Frenchblue...

I kind of figure they'll sell but there's always that small chance, for instance, there was a lot of hype for the black XX2s and I copped me a pair for$85.99 no discount or nothing, but I'm not worried at all, the XX3s aren't my taste untill I see the black/blue and white/red colorway...but thanks forthe heads up.

saw these in person finally. they are sick!!! got em locked up already luckily so i don't have to worry. good luck to everyone trying to get.

The possibility of me finding these a few weeks after RD is pretty decent. I just copped a pair last friday, but I want another. If anything, I'll put mineon layaway.

I am on the fence whether to get these or the white pair because there are still some pairs around here, but I want them both so do you think these will sellout quickly or be like the other sig line shoes that stick around for months?

I'll probably just cop one pair for now. I got too many unworn shoes or seldomly worn shoes to worry about another pair. Plus I'm planning on coppinthe CDP's year round. So one will be good for me.
grin.gif

Genius marketing coming from JB...make the initial release limited only to feed the hype for its general release...pure genius like MJ himself...these willsell extremely well...and yea they'll sell out so I wouldn't sleep on these...

I'm taking my chances with Swoosh...i'm assuming they're going to be on there, of course (anyone know for sure?).

These were the only XX3 I was going to cop...best looking pair IMO.

For those of you who pre-ordered from FNL, did you have to pay an extra 5 bucks to reserve the shoes? The guy told me the 5 bucks was to reserve the shoe andI can use it to purchase anything in the store for 5 bucks or get store credit after picking up the shoes. I thought that was kinda strange that they didthat, because I had not heard of that before. So basically I paid 185 + tax + 5 to reserve the shoes. This was my first time pre-ordering from FNL, so Iwasn't sure if the 5 bucks was true to reserve the shoes.. can someone share their experiences of pre-ordering from FNL?

For some reason, these dont have that mystique that the titaniums or the all-stars had. Maybe im not really fond of black shoes. That HAS to be it. Maybei'll scoop up a pair. hmmm...
eyes.gif

so do i have ANY chance of getting them if i jus show up to my FL or FNL right when they open on the RD?
or am i gonna have to reserve them...?
anyone got ne advise cuz i dont kno what to do

Originally Posted by datboimall

Im not sure if I should get 2pair ? what yall think

Get one now and wait awhile to see if anything else you want may pop up but if a few weeks pass and they're still around scoop em up.

Back
Top Bottom