Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

^damn its that serious?
I'm cool with my titans
I might wanna lay-a-way the stealths
cop the white-red (if ever...)
Grey and yellow looks like a LS
laugh.gif

Just got my shoes from city sole, and I must say I am impressed. Pics don't do them justice.

Right shoe feels a little smaller than the left shoe, and I can feel a little tightness on my right "pinky" toe. Once broke in, they will be fine.

I'm still waiting on my all stars from kaysshoes. Anybody else order from there?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by OGJordan

ndc = nike discount center

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Loving the "experts" in the Jordan forum
that made me
roll.gif

laugh.gif
lol made me chuckle as well. so "swoosh" is where the employees get discounts?
how did that make you chuckle if YOU'RE the one that said it?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

forgot to sign out of that account before you posted?
grin.gif

and yeah...swoosh is the employee's version of niketown, i guess...i have a swoosh account (from someone who works there, since they can invite friends +family) so i'd rather the XX3 be on there so it'd be close to $100 that i'd be getting it for...

Originally Posted by datboimall

I think i was one of those people when the pics started to leak out was like yyyyyyyyyyyy jordan brand..... do u keep making funny looking shoes.....lol.....now its like i cant live without these shoes ......when i saw the all-star last saturday before i got to buy them i couldnt beleave i was going to pass on this shoes...(I think the lord slapped me in the face around 8:00am that day an said get up an stop trippin ..buy the shoes).......lol........so be4 i get slapped again i will be getting a 2nd pair of these when its all said an done
pimp.gif
Fiiiiiiiyahhhh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That made me laugh my dude......I understand how u feel though, cuz when I first saw pics of the allstars I was like WTH is Jordan Brand doing. But when I sawthem more and more I started saying to myself "hmmmmm.....how many pairs should I copp?". And then when I saw that Titaniums I was like damnit Ihave to have the next release!!!!!! Just can't wait till Saturday.
pimp.gif

Im still on the fence with these. Its not cause theyre ugly, but im not sure if im going to drop 199(after tax) on them. If that 25% discount come through at+@+%%, then im definitely copping them.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Im still on the fence with these. Its not cause theyre ugly, but im not sure if im going to drop 199(after tax) on them. If that 25% discount come through at +@+%%, then im definitely copping them.

You could always get them, hold on to them (not wear them), and if you ever need to get your money back, you can put them on eBay. This way you know thatyou'll at least have a pair.

Damn, $199? Thats tough. Luckily where I work we don't charge tax and to top it off I'm getting a 10% discount. Not a huge one but 166.5 > 185.

Got my pair on reserve at Finishline.. got to try em on and fell in love.
laugh.gif
I think they run a little big, I usually get a 7 and was fine with a 6.5..Saturday can't come soon enough.

swoosh is the employee's version of niketown, i guess...i have a swoosh account (from someone who works there, since they can invite friends + family)
Swoosh is only for the employee and their relatives: parents, grandparents, siblings, and in-laws.
wink.gif
If u have an account how aren't you sure what it is?

Wont the xx3 have multiple chipments? or is it just one shipment to the stores and if that is gone then its gone?

so if i kno someone who works for niketown i can ask him/her for a invite how many invites do they usually have?
It don't work like flightclub.com

You have to be a family member to get on there...or a nike employee....

I think I read back that places like Champs, Footlocker, Footaction, and Finishline should get 2 shipments and mom and pop stores would only get one.

Originally Posted by BCF06

I think I read back that places like Champs, Footlocker, Footaction, and Finishline should get 2 shipments and mom and pop stores would only get one.

Yeah... that is what I said... that is how I have seen it work for YEARS.. so I don't think THIS time will be any different..

picked up my pair from the post office and the kicks are killa, i cannot wait for that white/red colorway in july(if itdrops). Not sure what happened to the packaging my box is a lil beat up and the paper inside is torn even the dvd was just floating around not in itsplace(whats up with that citycole?)

as for people wanting to put grey,white, or red laces i dont think that is going to look that good, these kicks are as close toperfection as can be right out the box.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Just got my shoes from city sole, and I must say I am impressed. Pics don't do them justice.

Right shoe feels a little smaller than the left shoe, and I can feel a little tightness on my right "pinky" toe. Once broke in, they will be fine.

I'm still waiting on my all stars from kaysshoes. Anybody else order from there?

on my last order, they ship ups and they shipped my order a couple days after release.

I ordered my Stealth XX3s from sneakerhead last night. I'm going to get another pr. on Friday night. The Blk XX3s are officially my grails now. I'vebeen anticipating these for months ! They're 2nd to Blk IIIs but we all know what IIIs are.

COOK # 45
get fit.

like i said before...anyone on the fence...get over it. this made me realize how much i slept on the stealth XX.

*sorry i couldnt find grey or red laces. haha. i thought i had some but i dont.

heres a pic with jeans...

These are a general release right????????? Im not trying to wake up hella early this Saturday. You guys think it will be a big deal???

These are a general release right????????? Im not trying to wake up hella early this Saturday. You guys think it will be a big deal???

Socal Heads:

Couldn't get exact numbers but NTLA said they have between 100-125 pairs and at least 8 or so per size. They are opening at 8AM and will be raffling off apair of Stealths in SZ 13. They are also gonna be raffling off some other stuff kinda like they did for the Titaniums.

Back
Top Bottom