Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

I got my 2 pair limit from eastbay, but that thing was scaring me about cannot process my order, i need to call in .....

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND TELL ME WHEN THESE WILL BE ON NIKETOWN.COM I KNOW I'M SUPPOSED TO READ EVERY PAGE, I'M SORRY I'M AT WORK RIGHTNOW, SO PLEASE CAN SOMEONE POST IT

eastbay is
frown.gif

i seen a pair of stealths go for 300 plus shippin on ebay the other day...but it looked shady the winner had 0 feedback

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

eastbays checkout is all messed up right now not sure if orders are going through or not online
Why are you buying them from Eastbay? Isnt that your site in ur sig? You are preselling them why....nevermind I guess ur customers gotta wait forEastbay to deliver you their shoes so yo can fleece em for that 225 eh?

Just got mine on FNL, with $80 gift card from wifey! I can't wait til they are shipped! Thanks everyone for posting your pics. Easy cop. Definiteadrenaline rush!

gotta get it for a friend on our university basketball team.
i dont ever get size 15 in from our people.

laugh.gif
I gave up on eastbay a few months ago the last few releases I have been successful
on FNL eastbay need to step up there site expand there server

i'm mad heated. i been on eastbay since 10:00 on the dot and i havent gotten ONE order through. this is wack.

Looks like my order of two size 16s went through on Eastbay... got an order number but on hold now to make sure... if you are on a MAC i would try usingFirefox... I tried to pay through paypal and the paypal link would not go through on Safari.

i shoulda bought these earlier when i had the chance (mom and pop store in east harlem selling them a day early for retail w/o tax)... oh well, guess ill be upearly tomorrow

Wasn't difficult to get the All Stars off Eastbay for me...this time around the servers went down faster than a ++@*%! in Vegas.
sick.gif

Just ordered mine from Finishline.com and got my confirmation number in the email so Im good to go. And will be pickin up my pair to ball in tomorrow morning
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom