Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by thejester03

Does anyone else find it odd that there are no Jumpman on the insoles or other XX3 insignia??

-jester

yea that was weird 2 me. i would have liked to see a stitched jumpman in the insole since they didnt want to use glue.

Originally Posted by 1and12

1and12cn0.jpg

1and12Xmarqueesole.com
tongue.gif

sorry if done already

That should be all black, sole and all.

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by NKETLK

anyone that order fron NDC/swoosh get their order shipped ?

I order from NDC because I'm not one of the lucky ones and it still says in progress.
Nah it all depend on ur shipping...if you have ground it won't shop till later...2 days will most likely ship out today...
I got the free ground shipping

Just got off phone with an Eastbay rep, she said my order has been packaged it's just waiting to be picked up. I paid for over night shipping so theyshould come tomorrow I'm praying
frown.gif

Damn Eastbay.
eyes.gif

no shipment email and looks like won't be getting one today. now i gotta wait an extra day to get them.

are there going to be more shipments in because i was at champs and im low on cash right now. my hookup said that all the stealths are done and they arent gointo get any more shipments. Is this true for all the stores like eastbay too, are they just gonna stop making the stealths now or are there going to be moreshipments. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! I was going to wait about a month to cop.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

are there going to be more shipments in because i was at champs and im low on cash right now. my hookup said that all the stealths are done and they arent goin to get any more shipments. Is this true for all the stores like eastbay too, are they just gonna stop making the stealths now or are there going to be more shipments. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! I was going to wait about a month to cop.
From what things seem to be, I don't think many if not none at all will get restocked. Best advice I can give you is go by your gut instinct onthis. It's popular, so the resellers are on to this something heavy. Eastbay has in the past restocked on alot of Jordans before but it's usually lateron down the road when most people don't really expect it. If I were you, I'd strike for these asap to ensure your pair.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JORDANFREAK23945

Just got off phone with an Eastbay rep, she said my order has been packaged it's just waiting to be picked up. I paid for over night shipping so they should come tomorrow I'm praying
frown.gif
Hopefully that's the case with my order as well. I also chose the overnight shipping and still haven't received my shipping confirmatione-mail. I'm about to call in myself..

My FNL.com got cancelled.. called them up they said they were all sold out.. o well there goes my chance for a second pair.. btw I ordered a sz. 11 during there stock..

My order status for FNL is also showing processing. I called customer service, and they told me it could be up to 10 days for everything to be completed andshipped. I guess that's what you get for free shipping. I'm anxiously waiting!

thanks, now i got another Q lol, sorry, is sneakersus.com a legit store???? cuz they still got em in stock for retail. (sorry this might be hte wrong thread topost this in)

Originally Posted by JordanGS4

My order status for FNL is also showing processing. I called customer service, and they told me it could be up to 10 days for everything to be completed and shipped. I guess that's what you get for free shipping. I'm anxiously waiting!

i have ordere from 3 months ago that still say processing. dont go by the online order status, their phone automated system is the best.

I received my tracking number for my All stars from finishline re-stock. However when i track the order it says that the item is being shipped to Texas. theproblem is am in Los Angeles Ca, am not in Texas. Have this ever happened to anyone before or do i need to intercept this order or just wait it out.
Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 02/26/2008
Shipped To: DENTON, TX, US
Shipped/Billed On: 02/22/2008
Service: GROUND
Weight: 3.00 Lbs

Shipped/Billed On: 02/22/2008
Service: GROUND
Weight: 3.00 Lbs

I posted this in the White/Red/Black thread, might as well post it here.

For all those questioning sneakersus.com, I received my tracking number for the white/red/blacks on sunday, a week after I ordered them. I tracked it today andmy shoes have been picked up and will be here tomorrow. They are legit, just not the fastest people to deal with. Hope that helps

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

anyone that order fron NDC/swoosh get their order shipped ?

I order from NDC because I'm not one of the lucky ones and it still says in progress.
Nah it all depend on ur shipping...if you have ground it won't shop till later...2 days will most likely ship out today...
I got the free ground shipping

Man I got the ground shipping too from NDC.
ohwell.gif
Looks like I am notgettin my pair for a while. My order is still processing and the funds have not even been withdrawn from my bank. As long as I get them though is all thatmatters

-But on a good note, seen them for the first time today in person and they do look way better.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom