***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

i doubt the white and red ones will sell out quick. could be cus of the price tag or that JB is releasing so many releases. besides the titaniums, therehasn't been a 23 that sold out quick. everyone was on the stealths like they was gonna be hard to get, i still see those things around. I picked up 3 pairsfor $100 a piece a week before release date thinking they was gonna sell out fast and was disappointed because i thought the value of them was gonna goup...lol... The Allstar 23's were a limited release, but they were still around out here in Jersey in normal sizes for like 2-3 weeks after release and im30mins from NY, you'd think they would have sold out quick. i picked up the white/grey and black 23's a month after release date from my local Nikeoutlet for $90, they where a transfer from Niketown, check the outlets cus they getting alot of transfers from Niketown, you'll be suprized. i seen jordansthat were released 2 weeks prior whind up in there. a couple of different colored Fusions where in the outlets too. i can see the 23's being in there easy.i guess it also depends on your location too. Sample playoff and aqua 8's for $40 I kid you not. with that employee discount, came out to around $28 bucks,crazy!!!

I sure hope so. Since I am passing on the CDP I am putting my money to a pair of these XX3s. But the thing I may be out on Saturday AM and not be able to buythem right away. I am expecting to walk in Sunday AM and picking them up, unless I can order online before hand and not worry about it.

Originally Posted by hkhuynh20

Can't wait for these!!

Thanks for using my creation as your avatar
smile.gif

Originally Posted by king jay XI

^
pimp.gif
avy

I created that photoshop. Noticed the "Flamebo" in the middle of the picture on top of the shoes.. lol i'm Flamebo on ISS. But i'veposted pic of them here on NT as well

Heres the original one in bigger size for you to check out.

Hype or no hype I'm still going to cop one, debating if I want a 2nd or 3rd to rock....

There's still the CDP from this month. My wallet is going to hate me
frown.gif

No one wants to beleive they're limited. I'm not sure if they are or not, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. This is a very hot shoe. I don'tlive in an area where good releases just sit on the shelf, so I pre-ordered my pair for a little more than retail. I'd rather pay a little more now knowingI'll get my pair, than pay alot more later and have to search for it.

That's just m opinion. I have a feeling alot of you are going to be mad when you think that the kicks will be there 3,4 days after release and they'regone.

FlipJays nice!!! love them XX3!!! Thanks Kalis01 for the great PS dont mean to steal but i gotta love your work!

Originally Posted by Kalis01

I created that photoshop. Noticed the "Flamebo" in the middle of the picture on top of the shoes.. lol

Leather or leather "panel"......if those XX3s came out, I'd be a happy dude!

Nice work on the PS, btw.

moto joints is sick.....another 200 toward jb...DAMN this year is crazy between sneakers and gas...

Originally Posted by s dubl

No one wants to beleive they're limited. I'm not sure if they are or not, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. This is a very hot shoe. I don't live in an area where good releases just sit on the shelf, so I pre-ordered my pair for a little more than retail. I'd rather pay a little more now knowing I'll get my pair, than pay alot more later and have to search for it.

That's just m opinion. I have a feeling alot of you are going to be mad when you think that the kicks will be there 3,4 days after release and they're gone.

Where did you pre-order them? I may jump on the bandwagon, just in case.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Hype or no hype I'm still going to cop one, debating if I want a 2nd or 3rd to rock....

There's still the CDP from this month. My wallet is going to hate me
frown.gif

Thts my problem......i have one to stock...of all the 23s...i cant wear them without having another..these literally are in my top 3 behind 12s and 13s,maybe 11s. if these are my fav color way.///ill be stupid andn buy another

I'm sure Eastbay will have them but they will probably sell out quick. Hopefully these aren't as limited as the "All Stars"

Back
Top Bottom